Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,240 members, 7,950,308 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja (1893 Views)

Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by LordIsaac(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14
The second picture on the list is funny. I won’t say how I perceive it😊
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by IamANigerianMan: 9:18pm On Jun 14
I think we have loss our glory, can IGP visits American president like that.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Donaldoni: 9:25pm On Jun 14
Piiiiggs are green with envy. cheesy

They sha must grunt nonsense. angry

Bunch of pathetic sore losers cheesy
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Fujiyama: 9:29pm On Jun 14
MrProlific95:
Why will our President always be seeking validation from people within US law Enforcement and Security ecosystem?

^^^
Very pertinent.

It would be unbelievably tough for any of Nigeria's security people to get to see Joseph Biden. He just doesn't have that kind of time. Every photo opportunity with him is carefully planned by his handlers and access to the man is jealously guarded...because they know the importance of the office the man occupies. Meanwhile...our 'leaders' drop everything they have to do once they hear officials from certain countries are in town. undecided No understanding of reciprocity principles, nothing, nada.

While he meets with FBI chiefs, our own security people are struggling to contain the various threats that confront us - and they are failing miserably at the job.

And some on this thread are gloating because...in their world, a visit by the FBI man means BAT is doing well. undecided

Delusions.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Fernandeswagger(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14
Does the visit have any link to the Binance case?

Isn't this director supposed to meet the IGP instead?

I don't understand the chain of command here, I think BAT shouldn't have been the one to meet him... banana Republic things.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Philosophic: 9:47pm On Jun 14
Good.
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Wisdomclass1: 10:09pm On Jun 14
FBI pls recruit me, i can be very handy as ur spy... i swear gan, i hear gossips pass okada wey stand near newspaper stand

Contact me via Kiwtokly@gmail.com
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by blacknp(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14
ryloy:
Has any FBI Director ever visited Nigeria in the past?

The same FBI obidients and their jongalist once said will release 100s of pages of PBAT case?🀣
This must be a joke
Racoon, & Dmerciful are with the files.
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by StreetFight: 10:41pm On Jun 14
Killerofpigs:
US will leave West Africa for Good based on your worthless chestbeating?

You guyz are essentially dull, shallow and dumb. So because of TINUBU USA will leave West Africa?

I need to see your supplier ...you don enter market
grin.

I wonder where you got all the adjectives that you used up there to qualify your biological father. Well if you say that is what your father is, who am I to argue with you?

Just remember that Russia is now in West Africa, once Nigeria aligns with Russia, USA, UK, and France will quietly leave West Africa before it becomes international disgrace.

Meanwhile, we will continue to teach you Politics as we have been doing over the decades.
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by NwaliE01: 11:34pm On Jun 14
ryloy:

The same FBI obidients and their jongalist once said will release 100s of pages of PBAT case?🀣
This must be a joke

You no dey tire?
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Zubeezanga(m): 12:29am On Jun 15
[quote author=ryloy post=130477320]Has any FBI Director ever visited Nigeria in the past?

The same FBI obidients and their jongalist once said will release 100s of pages of PBAT case?
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by SaiOba: 12:54am On Jun 15
A nyone celebrating it is just dumb.. FBI visit is NOT a Presidential visit.. infact, na someone like the NSA sopos dey folo the FBI guy dey run tinz and NOT our own presido.
Killerofpigs:
The FBI boss came here personally to collect their own share. The justice system in the USA is not like NIGERIA. After his tenure the new FBI director will not stop the release of TINUBUs documents that will be released for public accessibility.

So, it's only shallow people that will celebrate this..

grin
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Cassandraloius: 3:16am On Jun 15
Mtcheeew...
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Blazetrailer: 3:26am On Jun 15
What is an FBI Director when US Presidents have visited before? OBASANJO received US Presidents not an ordinary FBI Director, like the head of EFCC. Its tantamount to Biden receiving the Nigerian EFCC Chairman...so degrading. Even lowly Kenya did not grant him that much honour.

Some of you are so daft and infantile in reasoning, celebrating rubbish.

In September , we shall see if the US court orders FBI to release the full reports on Tinubu whether they wont comply and expose him with alacrity.

ryloy:

This must be a joke

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Iamanoited: 4:11am On Jun 15
FBI NOW WANTS TO PUSH NIGERIA TO THE WALL. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NIGERIA IS NOT ISRAEL AND BOKOHARAMS CAN NEVER BE HAMAS.
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Slytiger: 4:55am On Jun 15
ryloy:

This must be a joke
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by abbasajao(m): 5:19am On Jun 15
Killerofpigs:
The FBI boss came here personally to collect their own share. The justice system in the USA is not like NIGERIA. After his tenure the new FBI director will not stop the release of TINUBUs documents that will be released for public accessibility.

So, it's only shallow people that will celebrate this..

grin
Continue hoping on a non-existing document.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by givedemwotowoto: 7:36pm On Jun 15
Exousiang01:

So its the FBI that now gives out loans?

What do you Obidients actually have inside your skulls? Definitely not brains, most probably just air or sand

lol. I was just testing mic. You really took this one personal.

But wait. Why are you defending someone who has impoverished you and your family? If your wife leaves you now because of your inability to provide, will he help you?
Re: President Tinubu Held A Meeting With FBI Director, Christopher Wray In Abuja by Exousiang01(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15
givedemwotowoto:

lol. I was just testing mic. You really took this one personal.

But wait. Why are you defending someone who has impoverished you and your family? If your wife leaves you now because of your inability to provide, will he help you?

You really need to stop thinking everyone is in your shoes young man.
Many Nigerians have crossed that river a long time ago.

I made my first N8m at the age of 19 in 200L bought my first car same year, became an employer of labour at 20. At 25 I already bought my first house. Had breakfast on 3 different continents in the last 10 days, stay here on Nairaland and be trolling dont get your life on track.

You think everyone else is thinking of what to eat and where to sleep like yourself? You had better wake up.

I see people who keep blaming the government as daft and unreasonable, who will waste money to invest in someone like you with this piggy mindset, not everyone is playing in the mud with you young man.

You Nigerian youths of this generation are just lazy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Joins Police To Decongest Traffic At Awka / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Addresses Nigerians On The Proposed Protest / Buba Marwa For President In 2007?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.