Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,863 members, 7,945,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Type Of STD Is Molluscum Contagiosum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Type Of STD Is Molluscum Contagiosum (130 Views)

Lady Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum After Purchasing A Wig Online / Doctors Pls How Can I Treat Molluscum Contagiosum / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of STD Is Molluscum Contagiosum by GIDIWAPBLOG: 11:33pm On Jun 14
Molluscum contagiosum is a skin infection caused by a poxvirus known as the molluscum contagiosum virus. It typically results in benign, mild skin lesions (growths) that can appear anywhere on the body. These lesions, called Mollusca, are characterized by the following features:

Appearance: Small, raised, and usually white, pink, or flesh-colored with a dimple or pit in the center. They often have a pearly appearance and are smooth and firm.

Size: In most cases, the lesions range from about the size of a pinhead to as large as a pencil eraser (approximately 2 to 5 millimeters in diameter).

Location: Mollusca may occur anywhere on the body, including the face, neck, arms, legs, abdomen, and genital area, either alone or in groups. However, they are rarely found on the palms of the hands or the soles of the feet.

Transmission of molluscum contagiosum can occur through:

Read more https://gidiwap.com/2024/03/17/what-type-of-std-is-molluscum-contagiosum/

(1) (Reply)

Health (HMO) Insurance From Axa Mansard, Call/whatsapp:08061233831 For Details. / Warning Signs Of Alzheimer’s Disease You Shouldn’t Disregard / The Role Of A Medical Tourism Agency In Planning Bariatric Surgery Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.