Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Life Story As A Retired Prostitute - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life Story As A Retired Prostitute (521 Views)

The Gods Must Be Angry ( True Life Story) / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Story As A Retired Prostitute by OpeyemiElle(f): 12:49am On Jun 15
Hi everyone, this is my first attempt and your contributions and support would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

My name is Alice, I am 58 years old and I am a retired prostitute, please listen to my story and learn.
I was born in a family of seven and I am the first, we were two girls and five boys my parents gave birth to. My father lived a very wayward life infact he doesn't even care how my mother runs the family, his own was just to go out, return and meet his dinner if he doesn't, my mother would receive the beating of her life.
One day on my way to school among one of the numerous days I go to school late,during my elementary school days, I saw my father at the entrance of an ashawo joint....

My father: How far sexy babe?

Prostitute: "Oga wetin happen? Shey na short time abi you wan dey with me till night( rubbing her breast in a seductive way) because as I dey like this na money I dey find" (making sounds with chewing gum).

My father: How much for short time? Make I run feel this your big breast!

Prostitute: if u wan touch breast and tou wan Bleep that one na 5k, if u just want Bleep wey u no go touch breast that one na 3k! Oya which one u wan do abeg na early morning be this..............to be continued

Re: My Life Story As A Retired Prostitute by finallybusy: 1:32am On Jun 15
Story story. Bored Nairaland boys.
Re: My Life Story As A Retired Prostitute by libertyfather(m): 3:56am On Jun 15
learner
Re: My Life Story As A Retired Prostitute by Thedon12: 1:21pm On Jun 17
You are 58 years old and you saw your father when you were in Elementary school pricing ashawo for 5k, if you are 58 years old, then the years would be around late 70's, nobody Bleep ashawo for 5k around that time, even a new Peugeot was not up to 5k then.

(1) (Reply)

Commonwealth Book Prize Stopped - Now Commonwealth Short Story Prize / Naija My Very Own / The 6th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.