Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,065 members, 7,906,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing (61 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing by Cephas32(m): 3:55am On Jun 15
Do not buy that affiliate marketing course if this is one of your reasons.

My name is Cephas Uba, and I want to show you the reasons you should not rush to buy a course about affiliate marketing.
1. If you want to buy because it is cheap
2. If you want to buy because you want to start earning massively immediately
3. If you want to buy because others are buying that one
4. If you are new to the marketing and sales industry,

Do not proceed further. I want you to calm down and do your own research before you jump into any business. The economy is already hard, and affiliate marketing will not run away. Before I was able to make my first sale in affiliate marketing, I had a different perspective of the business model. Do not go in today and expect to start earning like that. You have to do some work. Most big affiliates will not tell you such simple things as this. Any way, I am not here to bore you will plenty of talks.

I am simply here to take 15 people with me, and I will teach the skill of marketing and sales and how it can help them build their dream lifestyle. This can be you if you connect with us on WhatsApp using the number you will find at the end of this post.

Marketing and sales are the main disciplines that have kept the world circulating. Join this moving train and take your cut from it. Join this dynamic sales class by connecting with us on WhatsApp today. There will also be rewards and gifts for the best-performing candidates. See you at the top.

Here is the WhatsApp number: +2348058524496

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Own A Website As A Business Owner / Lignapanel : Interior Grade MDF Manufacturer / What Material Is Used For Mould Inserts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.