Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,667 members, 7,921,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

Fine Art Creator Can Make Fortune In Defi - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fine Art Creator Can Make Fortune In Defi (112 Views)

Play Shooting Game And Earn In Defi / What Role Do Smart Contracts Play In Defi Exchange Development? / Beautify Your Car Rim With This FINE RIM DECORATOR (2500: red,blue,white,black.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fine Art Creator Can Make Fortune In Defi by Flashamazin: 5:09am On Jun 15
Was making research on how to make money as an Art Creator and a some other collectors and to my astonishment i founf out about a project called ARTFI. i had to make some research on the project and come to think of it the project utility is loaded, let me take you through some things i found about them

ARTFI is an art-technology company with a mission to democratize the $1.7 trillion fine art market. By leveraging the power of NFTs and blockchain technology, Artfi enables collectors to own a stake in valuable works of art. Artfi crossed the $100 million valuation on 26th July 2022, when it raised $3.26 million in a private round.

I saw an announcement on Bitget Exchange about listing ARTFI which Deposit is Available and the trading is gonna Available on the 17th June 2024 around 11:00 (UTC) keep track on the price and see the volume of the ARTFI token.

The company is developing fine arts NFTs that represent iconic blue-chip artworks created by world-renowned artists such as Picasso, VS Gaitonde, M F Husain, Sacha Jafri, and Banksy, among others. Blue-chip artworks are crafted by established and celebrated artists. Endorsed by royalty and industry leaders, including Princess Hend Al Qassemi, Landmark Group shareholder and director Mr. Raza Beig, and several high-net-worth individuals (HNIs) executives, Artfi is gaining significant support and recognition.
Re: Fine Art Creator Can Make Fortune In Defi by Maxicreed: 12:56am On Jun 16
Flashamazin:
Was making research on how to make money as an Art Creator and a some other collectors and to my astonishment i founf out about a project called ARTFI. i had to make some research on the project and come to think of it the project utility is loaded, let me take you through some things i found about them

ARTFI is an art-technology company with a mission to democratize the $1.7 trillion fine art market. By leveraging the power of NFTs and blockchain technology, Artfi enables collectors to own a stake in valuable works of art. Artfi crossed the $100 million valuation on 26th July 2022, when it raised $3.26 million in a private round.

I saw an announcement on Bitget Exchange about listing ARTFI which Deposit is Available and the trading is gonna Available on the 17th June 2024 around 11:00 (UTC) keep track on the price and see the volume of the ARTFI token.

The company is developing fine arts NFTs that represent iconic blue-chip artworks created by world-renowned artists such as Picasso, VS Gaitonde, M F Husain, Sacha Jafri, and Banksy, among others. Blue-chip artworks are crafted by established and celebrated artists. Endorsed by royalty and industry leaders, including Princess Hend Al Qassemi, Landmark Group shareholder and director Mr. Raza Beig, and several high-net-worth individuals (HNIs) executives, Artfi is gaining significant support and recognition.
I think $ARTFI is selling a good idea and upon reading their concept i was convinced about the potential but let's see how it performs upon listing to assess the level of adoption via trading volume.and the MCap.

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza Hp Elitebook 840 G3 8gb Ddr4 Ram 256gb Ssd Intel Core I7-6thgen / Get Exclusive Rewards With Tecno’s Mid-year Sales / Urgent: I Need A Custom Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.