Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,045 members, 7,925,278 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:04 PM

Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan (1908 Views)

The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings / Adedamola Adewale ‘Adeherself’ Regains Freedom / EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by 9jablogs247(f): 7:54am On Jun 15
The NBM of Africa, is called , that originated around 1977 at the University of Benin. It now operates as a Pan-African Organization, whose main activities include human trafficking, money laundering, and fraudulent online operations.
Some group of ayie cultist members attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House in oyo State Nigeria, and they killed his father in law on the 10th of June 2024.

The reason why some of the ayie confraternity are after his life and his family is because he refused to join the cult group because they wanted him to help them to do money laundering for some of the Nigeria politicians which involves drugs trafficking, human trafficking and fraudulent activities.They wanted him to join because they are aware of the fact that he do travell often and that he just came back from South Africa and they have many drug syndicate in South Africa. They tried to kill him in Abuja which resulted to some injuries and marks on his body with razor blade cut on his hand which almost cut his vein but God saved him. This evil act made him to relocate to Lagos. After some years in lagos they still came after him and shot him on right leg and he escaped the terrible incidence.
After so much attempt on his life and family, he decided to relocate to lbadan, oyo State again for safety.
Himself and his family has been living peacefully in their new location untill they showed up again at his house.
Meanwhile, on getting to his house they did not meet him at home but they met only his father -in -law at home and they killed him ,they also went to his children school but because of the tight security at the school entrance they could not succeed to get his kids.

Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Yinkbanj: 8:57am On Jun 15
This is quite Sad.. I hope our government will invest more on security of we citizen.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by charlievan(m): 9:44am On Jun 15
These boys no go hear word, na by force to join cult . When they are caught now they will be crying like babies.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Sitinurhaliza: 10:16am On Jun 15
I heard about it when they shot him in his right leg. Sometimes ago , not knowing they are still after his life , he has to run his life. I can't advise him to join them at all . Maybe he should relocate back to South Africa and start a new life over there.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by KLEINBASS: 11:36am On Jun 15
Sitinurhaliza:
I heard about it when they shot him in his right leg. Sometimes ago , not knowing they are still after his life , he has to run his life. I can't advise him to join them at all . Maybe he should relocate back to South Africa and start a new life over there.
Nigerians in South Africa are killing each other at an alarming rate. It just when is reported back in Nigeria they just say. A Nigerian was killed in South Africa and they dnt say that they’re killing each other.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by ellerandrew8: 12:05pm On Jun 15
Is it by force to join a cult? This ayie cultist is very wicked and dangerous. He had to run for his life. Now they have killed his wife's father, some of our Nigerian police are still part of the ayie confraternity.. See aba kyari, who the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency arrested for drug trafficking and is also one of the officers in the Nigerian police force.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Dukebaron: 12:13pm On Jun 15
I heard this news, let him protect his family
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by CheedyJ(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15
Yinkbanj:
This is quite Sad.. I hope our government will invest more on security of we citizen.
Govt are surely investing in security but only their personal security so stop hoping cos they no send una
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Babangidapikin: 12:57pm On Jun 15
If you travel quite often why not relocate to another country...
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Mirasteel: 3:07pm On Jun 15
This is too bad
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Divinevoice1: 5:52am On Jun 16
This is so bad, R.I.P. to his father-in-law. The ayie confraternity cult group is wicked and dangerous. They have killed many people in this country because of their selfish interests and the Nigerian police force are doing nothing about it.

So far the cult syndicate are in South Africa, I would advise him not to relocate to South Africa. The best thing for him is to relocate to another country. Maybe he and his family should consider relocating to Canada or Ireland to seek asylum.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by TreasureJunky: 7:21am On Jun 16
Soyinka's grand children. These are his recruits, they are learning from him, their grand patron
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Umefada1: 10:23pm On Jul 02
That’s really bad. I just wish you safe but you need to be careful cos they can’t stop until they get what they want. I advice you leave your house or simply leave this country with your family for your safety.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by tsmile: 8:34am On Jul 03
This is so sad, I hope our government finds a solution to eradicate all the problems and the family should relocate for there dear lives as soon as possible, May God protect and spare the family and sorry for the property damaged!!
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by olisadume2bam: 10:43am On Jul 03
That is terrible situation. The family should do their best either to relocate out of the city or out of the country as soon as possible. The Nigeria government is responsible for the insecurity in Nigeria. My condolences to the family over the death of father-in-law who died during the cultist attack. I ask God to protect this family. Amen
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Deezal12: 11:11am On Jul 03
This is so sad,Mr ojebiyi should relocate to somewhere else to protect his family members from this cultist.May God protect them from evil doers.My sincer condolences to the family over the death of the Father in-law during the attack.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by fabregas04(m): 11:46am On Jul 03
This is very pathetic, i feel for d victim. they should rather relocate to a safe place and run for dear lives.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Brhimau123: 11:58am On Jul 03
I was dumbfounded when I heard about the attack on you and your family and the demise of your father -in-law in the hands of the dreaded “Aiye”confraternity . I do hope the governent of Nigeria could do more to secure the lives of people and properties in Nigeria but they care less. I will suggest you leave the country to avoid another attack that could lead to another bloodshed or loss of live. Please accept my condolences.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Myrepublic(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03
Is that possible? Forcing him to join cultism when he is not year one university student. Maybe he is a rival or was once involved. Cultism is evil .. Look at how they killed the innocent in-law .. So sad!
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by Aumunadi: 9:17am On Jul 04
Oh what a sad story. Nigeria which way forward. No safety anywhere in Nigeria. If it's not bandits, it's boko haram if it's not boko it's Cultist.
May God help us all. Hopefully u get a place of safety for the family.
Truly another sad ordeal been in Nigeria. God help our nations
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by TheOtherRoom: 3:36pm On Jul 04
Sitinurhaliza:

Maybe there is more to this story
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by ninocarasco313: 9:02pm On Jul 04
Wow in this 21st century people still act like this. This is very sad to see. We also have no security on this country.
Re: Cultist Attacked Mr Ojebiyi Adewale Ademola House In Ibadan by jmkoyedeji: 1:45pm On Aug 03
This is a sad story,may God's help us in cultist confraternities wahala in the country .

This is how I lost my closest friend in a cultist attacked in benin city .

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Jailed After Sleeping With Pupil Everyday For Six Months / 85-Year-Old Woman Arrested During Group Sex With 5 Elderly Men (Photos) / Wtf!! Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.