Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

How Bobrisky Turned To A Woman And Went To JAIL - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Bobrisky Turned To A Woman And Went To JAIL (375 Views)

After His Fiancée Dumped Him, “my Cousin Locked Himself Inside And Went On A Hun / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / I Went To Buy Recharge Card From One Aboki Who Sells Stuff On My Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bobrisky Turned To A Woman And Went To JAIL by mayortunes(m): 9:31am On Jun 15
Hold up! This ain't your grandma's folktale!

In this episode, we dive into the real-life story of Bobrisky, Nigeria's most controversial influencer. From a humble beginning, Bobrisky transformed themself, defying expectations and achieving massive fame. But the road to success wasn't all glitz and glam. Legal trouble landed Bobrisky behind bars! What happened?

This ain't your typical fairytale. This is the UNTOLD story of Bobrisky's rise, fall, and possible redemption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODtBGOU_5P4

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Kitch3ns For Sale Online / A Nairalander Drops His New Comedy Audio / Promote Your Music And Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.