Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,025 members, 7,976,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:09 PM

Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki (57143 Views)

Men, Do You Bathe Before Going To Bed Everyday? / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / See What A Man Found Inside The Bottle Water He Bought Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by AmericanIdiot(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15
Useless people
Black man and show off mentality ehn
Only God can vindicate us😡
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Metrofox(m): 9:04pm On Jun 15
grin this is what you call a city?
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Basicend: 9:05pm On Jun 15
Rubbish attention seeker.

20 sachets of pure water is even more than enough to bath a normal human being in single process.

Water supply? From where? Water corporation? Dem no get borehole?
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by mmadu5(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15
lekki don cast na . no be today
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by lilyheaven: 9:06pm On Jun 15
FeliciaOja:
LMAO grin grin grin grin

I used to refer to Island as " Rich Man Prison"
You want to buy snacks you have to drive all the way to supermarket lol
No kiosk or Aboki in those areas

Anything you want is out of reach
So it forces you to order for anything to be delivered to your house.

One time I went to island for acting movie.
We spent 1 week shooting film
The water coming from the tap was brown in color.
Nobody wanted to touch the water
We thought the brown color came from sewage pipe. But it had no smell.

Luckily for us, there is a well inside that compunond. We had to use the well and put buckets outside whenever rain fall.

That was when I realized that all that glitters is not gold. Mainland is bae kiss
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by SaLongs1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15
idahme:

Can't the water be treated if it's bad? Why rely on tankers to supply water?
I am wondering if it is an abomination to dig boreholes there.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Truthbites: 9:06pm On Jun 15
For Lagos when Tonibu built?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 9:07pm On Jun 15
I remember when I stay one yeye estate for Ajah not lekki sef, two bags of pure water for one bath. At least pure water still cheap then
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by IAmBornToRule: 9:07pm On Jun 15
grin
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by higgs: 9:10pm On Jun 15
Lagos supremacists should come and hear this

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Orch1981: 9:12pm On Jun 15
Yugoslavia247:
Shey they forbid him to show the estate.

Today is saturday.

Maybe na festive water.

Some will sha chase clout.

People buy water from tankers in lekki.

Except you live in a different place or illegal structure.
Oh people buy water from tanker in your almighty lagos

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Solofresh2: 9:13pm On Jun 15
Niok:
This can't be real wtf
Oh yes it is. Especially here in Lekki.Most times I hardly stay at home because of water issues. I kukuma go to our family house in Ogun state even though I battle with network issues there as well😩
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Inosky: 9:14pm On Jun 15
I can't live where's no clean water. My body Will be scratching me all the time. This is the Lagos Tinubu built grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Godsonkemz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15
Na to open a pure water wholesale business remain
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by CaptainFM1: 9:15pm On Jun 15
Rent on the Island is not for people that buys "pure water".

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by vengertime: 9:16pm On Jun 15
Yugoslavia247:
Shey they forbid him to show the estate.

Today is saturday.

Maybe na festive water.

Some will sha chase clout.

People buy water from tankers in lekki.

Except you live in a different place or illegal structure.

Everywhere in the island is brown water, people invest in treatment plant for clean water and it's expensive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Antoeni(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15
I am Quietly Cool Living in My Ogudu- Ojota,
Na You dey Form Lekki.Big Boy, Enjoy Ooo

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Verbtips(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15
idahme:

Can't the water be treated if it's bad? Why rely on tankers to supply water?
Make them buy chlorine treat the water
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Grace001: 9:21pm On Jun 15
Nigeria is the best to live. grin
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Orch1981: 9:24pm On Jun 15
My town for Ihiala is far better than your stupid lekki wey no water ño light no road no good health system rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by udemzyudex(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15
We get nice places for mainland, omole phase 2 make sense, GRA make sense, magodo dey OK but because you Wan dey mingle with some set of people and probably get connected to those people you go dey suffer and smile.

Well deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by RealTrump: 9:26pm On Jun 15
Lonestar124:
I don try this one or two days, the hand pain and stress that fellow it is something else...

Opening many sachet of water and pouring it in a bucket is not easy...

U for use knife
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by blowjohn(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15
condensedmilk:
Can you imagine!

Lagos that stands in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

So he shud go and jump in the ocean

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Ybholy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15
I’ve done this countless time in Ajah. Before Ado Junction

I’ve used it to wash my white tops cox I can’t use the brown water.

Best bet is using laundry/dry cleaners to wash your clothes and for bathing, use the bathroom heater. The water from it is filtered and can’t be brown.

Omo x50

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by wonlasewonimi: 9:29pm On Jun 15
Rebuke:
Smh. Before yhu rent the house, didn't yhu enquire about the available amenities in the house?

Well, get yhurself a GP tank and look for a tanker to be supplying yhu. That is, if yhu must continue to stay there.

1k pure to bath, what about the rest room? Abi yhu no dey use toilet? I won't ask about laundry because yhu can easily take yhur clothes to dry cleaners but yhur boxers nko? undecided

Ewww, I just don't want to imagine it sha.

Can you just spell like someone with common sense. It takes the same effort to spell 'You' correctly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Agugbadin: 9:29pm On Jun 15
It depends on the area.
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by PointZerom: 9:30pm On Jun 15
FeliciaOja:
LMAO grin grin grin grin

I used to refer to Island as " Rich Man Prison"
You want to buy snacks you have to drive all the way to supermarket lol
No kiosk or Aboki in those areas

Anything you want is out of reach
So it forces you to order for anything to be delivered to your house.

One time I went to island for acting movie.
We spent 1 week shooting film
The water coming from the tap was brown in color.
Nobody wanted to touch the water
We thought the brown color came from sewage pipe. But it had no smell.

Luckily for us, there is a well inside that compunond. We had to use the well and put buckets outside whenever rain fall.

That was when I realized that all that glitters is not gold. Mainland is bae kiss

If you open a supermarket in VI you'll be a billionaire over night. They don't price there. You can be making 100% gain in anything you sell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by BadMaster: 9:30pm On Jun 15
Slow news day, huh?
Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by OlujobaSamuel: 9:30pm On Jun 15
1000bags per day, sey wetin happen
How many are you in your home
1bag is about 8 to 10ltrs, 1000bags will give 8k to 10k ltrs, how you wan use such per day, abi you dey wash away your sins?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by InvertedHammer: 9:30pm On Jun 15
/
Nigeria is the land of absurdity.

We celebrate an area with no good roads, no constant electricity, no central drainage and no clean water.

Yet people bought into the hype and are ever-ready to pay premium price. As a matter of fact, it is a class symbol.

And they wonder how Davido was able to scam these baskets of gullible with meme coins.

/

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki by Ybholy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 15
Verbtips:
Make them buy chlorine treat the water

There’s water treatment in almost every compound. That’s what makes the water to be slightly brown and not like mud water.

Go check the color of the tank 😂

That will tell you the actual color of the water before treatment and filtering

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) / 176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.