Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,210 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President (25635 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi / Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President by Uchek(m): 2:44am On Jun 16
So true! I don’t blame Buhari. I blame the SOPHISTICATED MORONs that voted him into power. They’re the DUNDEE UNITED.

Racoon:

https://twitter.com/NigeriaStories/status/1781283105342451833?t=WI8q0JFGHUtTtQv3PCAH6Q&s=19

"One year after he left; he disappeared back into oblivion like he did after he was ousted by IBB. He won’t lead any regional or continental efforts towards better elections, & in deepening democracy. He doesn’t inspire anyone; he remained ineffectual & aloof (in & out of office).

Since Buhari left office, he has holed up himself in Daura. Neither ECOWAS nor AU have found him worthy for any international assignment including the simple task of monitoring elections in Senegal or elsewhere.A truly unfortunate character who had no business running a Local government not to talk of a country. Buhari was just unintelligent, colorless, with a wicked touch of nepotism, incompetence, & unholy corruption. A hound that attacked the very essence of your livelihoods.

In contrast, take a look at Goodluck Jonathan, as weak as he was presumed. He is still going around the globe, making impacts,Today they now invite Jonathan for govt functions, the same Jonathan they carried his mock coffin, just because they wanted power they got the power but they can’t fulfill their promises to the people. Look at Obasanjo, years after, still going to Nations, making impact, the man that called some people DOT in a circle has returned to a DOT, totally forgotten.

If there was anything worst than ineffectual, he would have made the cut. He couldn't even inspire himself. Everywhere he went, he left the stench of poverty, hopelessness, despair, & regrets.Today, only two people hype him. They do so not because of any type of real achievements, but sycophancy; the type that defies every sense of obligation.

He was the representative of a Nigeria that cried for help. The proof that popularity is not at par with capacity. How will you run a country for 8 years & no one will invite you to give a lecture, nor deliver a "one-line" keynote address? In the life of me, I am yet to see a man as insignificant as this one.

My prayer is that someday, somehow, Nigerians will recover from the torture & the trauma. An unfortunate event in your annals of History; both as a military head of state, & a civilian ruler. Like in all Forms of Rule, there is decline & plenty. But he took Nigeria to a place less than obscurity, & left many in multidimensional poverty. He offered no apologies, & blamed others but himself.

In fact, he warned that “under no circumstances should anyone invite him to render an account of his misrule.” I doubt if anyone calls him for a naming ceremony. Very insignificant thus far; no impact, no legacy. A colorless personality, he won't even write a memoir of himself. The fact that they can toy with your lives, & get away with it, is the most depressing. Such a privilege don't exist in other climes. And this is only a glimpse of how ineffectual & aloof he was. How do you hate your country so much?

One could argue that some people used him to get to power, for their own selfish use. Having achieved their aim, they let him slide back into oblivion (to enjoy the rest of his misspent obscure life). A calamity that befell a people. A plague that defied every logic. History will remain unkind to him...." Credits - OPs.
Re: 6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President by BigkokoRep: 4:32am On Jun 16
Between Buhari and Asiwaju who appears to be ore sensible regarding the current situation Nigeria?
Compared please.

The person who is stupid enough to introdue someone that poison ed the nation deserved to lynched and his worthless body thrown into the evil forest! What the fvck was he thinkng when he introduced his poisonous friend? To experiement with people's lives or people's business? bruhnnn....you can use your life for experiements, not everyone has the desire to do same!
seunayantokun:

Are you saying the man who poisoned you is better than the one who introduced him to you and is now in office battling to help you stay alive, though unsuccessfully for now? For me, the man who poisoned you would never be considered better, and the one who struck a deal with him to get power also can't be innocent though he has an opportunity to better his own image.
Re: 6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President by OlatunjiJohn(m): 11:05am On Jun 16
emperor863:

The SW Yoruba are the largest ethnicity in Nigeria. We decide to use our population the way we deem fit. Majority will always have way while minority will always have their say on Nairaland as you just done.

In 2027, we'll use our population to support our son for the second term. Thereafter, in 2031, we'll elect whoever we want from the North and circle continues.

You can wait till eternity.

It shall not be well with you. Which your son? Ogun go kill you for that comments of us. Support Tinubu second term because he is our son? You are stupid and mad. The affliction caused by APC that you refused to realise becomes your reality and generational reality. I said may your life run like Nigeria under APC especially under Tinubu. Our son kill your there.
Re: 6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President by KaptainAfrika: 1:50pm On Jun 16
Buhari is like that aboki in my office, that signs in, in the morning, drinks coffee, gossips in hausa, leaves for prayer and does not return until close of work and is utterly useless but is just tolerated.
Re: 6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President by seunayantokun(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16
BigkokoRep:
Between Buhari and Asiwaju who appears to be ore sensible regarding the current situation Nigeria?
Compared please.

The person who is stupid enough to introdue someone that poison ed the nation deserved to lynched and his worthless body thrown into the evil forest! What the fvck was he thinkng when he introduced his poisonous friend? To experiement with people's lives or people's business? bruhnnn....you can use your life for experiements, not everyone has the desire to do same!
Im my own private corner, I knew Buhari was and is still a terrorist. So. I didn't vote for him. But many of una no dey hear word. Na sai baba, sai Buhari una dey shout that time. Una say im go fight boko haram, im go wage war against corruption, bla bla bla. How I go come use my life for experiment for those people? Na una dey vote them, na una suffer, na una dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President by BigkokoRep: 6:41am On Jun 17
Bruhnnn..... Do I look like who will ever vote someone who's not a business person, or has verified businesses?

Give it Think-Osibanjo-Vote-buhari geng! Ndi uchu

seunayantokun:

Im my own private corner, I knew Buhari was and is still a terrorist. So. I didn't vote for him. But many of una no dey hear word. Na sai baba, sai Buhari una dey shout that time. Una say im go fight boko haram, im go wage war against corruption, bla bla bla. How I go come use my life for experiment for those people? Na una dey vote them, na una suffer, na una dey suffer.
Re: 6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President by seunayantokun(m): 9:20am On Jun 17
BigkokoRep:
Bruhnnn..... Do I look like who will ever vote someone who's not a business person, or has verified businesses?

Give it Think-Osibanjo-Vote-buhari geng! Ndi uchu

Well, I carry the grace of Christ Jesus upon me and His light in me but I'm not religious. Therefore, the uchu of any bad luck person cannot affect me neither can I have uchu because Christ's grace and truth which rule and reign in my life surpass all evil levels. Do you too believe the Gospel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Midwest Movement Threatens To Declare Bendel Republic / Why Sanwo-olu’s HOS Sacked VIS’ Boss Gbolahun Toriola / Rotimi Ameachi Lands In Yola For APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.