Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:57 AM

Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism (40745 Views)

Today Is Finidi George's 50th Birthday. / Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him / See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism by Hamilton1(m): 11:24am On Jun 16
Seun362:

Why em no do live video to Napoli when they mocked him on their official Tiktok account.
Dey flex muscle with Finidi cos na Nigerian coach.
If not that Conte don't need him,I for say make em try shit with Conte, make we come check livescores.
Findi way no get respect, Conte won't call out any player for his failure like Mumu Finidi, You can't see any coach calling out a player for der failure in Europe, try and get sense.
Coach Bleep up be say he fuckup, so he has to receive any blants placed on him.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism by Hamilton1(m): 11:29am On Jun 16
kingthreat:

Na una type dey wake una elders with kick. Spits
Elders way no de respect themselves don't deserve respect. You can't see a Coach in Europe calling out a player for his failure,, that's against the football procedures in coaching,, Finidi na Mumu, Coach no be him call make he go look for another thing do.
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism by DJInfluence: 12:55pm On Jun 16
What did he say? This link was already pulled. Anybody with the link to his video?
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism by DJInfluence: 12:58pm On Jun 16
Hamilton1:

Elders way no de respect themselves don't deserve respect. You can't see a Coach in Europe calling out a player for his failure,, that's against the football procedures in coaching,, Finidi na Mumu, Coach no be him call make he go look for another thing do.
eh repeat am please. Mourinho did that all the time. Talking about throwing player under the bus... Even Ten Hag did that too. Was that not what led Sancho into exile at Man united?
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism by kingthreat(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16
Hamilton1:

[b]Elders way no de respect themselves don't deserve respect. [/b]You can't see a Coach in Europe calling out a player for his failure,, that's against the football procedures in coaching,, Finidi na Mumu, Coach no be him call make he go look for another thing do.

Your own na another case. You dey wake your own up with bicycle kick grin grin grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism by kingthreat(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16
udeh3:

So, both Ikpeba and Finidi that were properly brought up said good things about Oshimen ba? Talking nonsense!

Before you come for me with your ignorance. Ikpeba is my Uncle. I once lived with his elder brother, Ikpeba Snr. So, we're family and from same Owhelogbo, Isoko North of Delta State. Just for the records

In both scenarios, Oshimen was never at fault. Let's start calling a spade a spade and not s shovel. So, your team and tactics failed, suddenly, it becomes Oshimen's fault? Someone who wasn't even in camp with the presence of other players. Super Eagles uptill now still has the best squad in Africa, so, Finidi wasn't handed a weak team. Lookman alone singlehandedly gave his club the recent trophy. So, why singling Oshimen out for the failure of the team?

From your username, your nonsense post is not surprised. It is widely said that many of your people wake their elders up by kicking them. So ride on.
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism by udeh3(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16
kingthreat:

From your username, your nonsense post is not surprised. It is widely said that many of your people wake their elders up by kicking them. So ride on.

In this century where facts and evidence prevails, just a little google search or research you still thinks and talks like someone in the early 90s. It's a shame

We're so reduced now as a people such that when somebody say something, we first check where the person is from or his tribe instead of understanding his point of views regardless of his tribe or region. This is where it has led the nation

I thought you'll point out the nonsense thing I wrote. Besides, both players are from South South. So, what's your point exactly. Hypocrites everywhere

For the records, I am from the Isoko speaking tribe. Owhelogbo, Isoko North LGA of Delta State and I speak my mind with facts and sincerity. If you don't like it, then, deal with it!
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism by kingthreat(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16
udeh3:

In this century where facts and evidence prevails, just a little google search or research you still thinks and talks like someone in the early 90s. It's a shame

We're so reduced now as a people such that when somebody say something, we first check where the person is from or his tribe instead of understanding his point of views regardless of his tribe or region. This is where it has led the nation

I thought you'll point out the nonsense thing I wrote. Besides, both players are from South South. So, what's your point exactly. Hypocrites everywhere

For the records, I am from the Isoko speaking tribe. Owhelogbo, Isoko North LGA of Delta State and I speak my mind with facts and sincerity. If you don't like it, then, deal with it!

Instead make you learn respect from Itsekiri people, dey here dey claim right to insult elders. No be even kick you dey use wake elders for your house. Na cane. Mschewww.
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism by udeh3(m): 9:13am On Jun 17
kingthreat:

Instead make you learn respect from Itsekiri people, dey here dey claim right to insult elders. No be even kick you dey use wake elders for your house. Na cane. Mschewww.

I see how you dey treat elders... Treater! No wonder you dey praise people like BAT everyday, just because they're elders

I have worked closely with Itsekiri leaders in Warri Kingdom and I see their respect very well, atleast, Prince Johnson of Ologbo is an example. Dey deceive yourself!

Respect is not demanded... You earn respect. If you want respect, first respect yourself, then, give out respect!
Re: Victor Osimhen Blasts Finidi George For Singling Him Out For Criticism by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Jun 17
udeh3:

I see how you dey treat elders... Treater! No wonder you dey praise people like BAT everyday, just because they're elders

I have worked closely with Itsekiri leaders in Warri Kingdom and I see their respect very well, atleast, Prince Johnson of Ologbo is an example. Dey deceive yourself!

Respect is not demanded... You earn respect. If you want respect, first respect yourself, then, give out respect!

Lol as long as BAT is your president, you MUST respect him whereever you see him. Since dem no teach u respect for house, society go teach you or you go collect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Madrid Signs Takefusa Kubo For Castilla As 6th Summer Move / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.