Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Iphone For 150k - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Iphone For 150k (287 Views)

Who Should Resign & Relocate? Man Earns 150k In Lagos & Wife Earns 750k In Kadun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone For 150k by supermally(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15
The $150k Mistake: A Story of Friendship, Fear, and False Assumptions

Two friends, Alex and Ben, were walking home from a shopping trip when Alex suddenly pulled out a brand-new iPhone. Ben's eyes widened in surprise.

"Where did you get that?" Ben asked, eyes fixed on the sleek device.

"Some guy sold it to me for 150k," Alex replied, beaming with pride. "What a steal, right?"

Ben's expression turned skeptical. "Alex, that's way too cheap. I think you got scammed."

But Alex was too thrilled to listen. That was until the phone started ringing in his hand. The screen flashed an unknown number, and Alex's heart began to race.

"It's the real owner," Ben said, his voice laced with I-told-you-so. "They're tracking us right now. We can't even turn it off – they'll just use the 'Find My iPhone' feature to locate us!"

Fear gripped Alex's heart, and the two friends started sprinting down the street. In their panic, they didn't notice a bystander watching them with curiosity. Assuming they were being chased, the bystander took off running too!

As they raced along, Ben turned to Alex and shouted, "You and your cheap iPhone! Carry your cross, man – stop dragging me into this!"

But here's the punchline: nobody was actually chasing them. They finally stopped to catch their breath and realized the absurdity of their situation. The phone had simply been ringing due to a wrong number!

As they stood there, laughing at their own paranoia, Alex turned to Ben and said, "Well, I guess I learned my lesson – a deal that seems too good to be true usually is!"

Ben just shook his head, chuckling. "Next time, let's stick to the authorized Apple store, okay?"

do not forget to sell and buy your IPhone for 150k on[url] www.supermally.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Join Cracktv Today / Short Funny Video Of How Falz Rejected A Girl Boyfriend / Comedy:-crownstar -29 May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.