Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,213 members, 7,903,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nigeria Is A West African Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Is A West African Country (275 Views)

Which African Country Has The Curviest Women / Which African Country Can I Get Free Sex Easily. / Can You Guess The African Country This Beautiful Lady Is From? Merry Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A West African Country by Ilamina(f): 3:06pm On Jun 15
smiley
Re: Nigeria Is A West African Country by Elegantspiker(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15
The major problem is to identify the problem. Quite unfortunate this moniker doesn't even know he/she has a major neuro problem that might need not less a gifted hand like Ben Carson.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A West African Country by RealityKings: 3:19pm On Jun 15
Elegantspiker:
The major problem is to identify the problem. Quite unfortunate this moniker doesn't even know he/she has a major neuro problem that might need not less a gifted hand like Ben Carson.

I don't think she has a problem, she just want people to share in her thoughts. That's no issue
Let people do what they like and express themselves
Re: Nigeria Is A West African Country by finallybusy: 3:48pm On Jun 15
I never knew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A West African Country by Elegantspiker(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15
RealityKings:

I don't think she has a problem, she just want people to share in her thoughts. That's no issue
Let people do what they like and express themselves

Point the thought. In fact, if you find any, then it will be two cases on ground.
Re: Nigeria Is A West African Country by RealityKings: 4:39pm On Jun 15
Elegantspiker:
Point the thought. In fact, if you find any, then it will be two cases on ground.

Would be 3 but you aren't good with math's grin
Re: Nigeria Is A West African Country by NSNO(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15
Ilamina, don't you think it's best if you open a thread in the diary section to share your thoughts instead of all these?

You're just exposing yourself to ridicule.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A West African Country by finallybusy: 6:36pm On Jun 15
NSNO:
Ilamina, don't you think it's best if you open a thread in the diary section to share your thoughts instead of all these?

You're just exposing yourself to ridicule.
I mentioned it once. I think she (if it’s even a female) enjoys seeing contributions to her (if it’s even a female) threads — regardless of comment type. Somebody alluded that the same person runs this account and mamagee3. I honestly believe so.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A West African Country by imagrg(m): 5:55am On Jun 16
I thought this lady has kpemed!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Worst Constitution Ever / The Love Call. / Cheap Kitchens For Sale Falkirk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.