Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,466 members, 7,947,876 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom (29319 Views)

Kidnappers Of The 19 Medical Students And A Doctor In Benue Caught (Photos) / Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Kidnappers Abduct Fufu Sellers In Ogun, Demand ₦10 Million Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by blacknp(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15
Brendaniel:

Proudly supported Peter Obi
Empty Barrel Chest Beaters.
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by Brendaniel: 9:56pm On Jun 15
blacknp:
Empty Barrel Chest Beaters.

Is it crude oil barrel or palm oil barrel?
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by blacknp(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15
Brendaniel:

So what did Tinubu come and do for Nigeria as president ?
Very funny indeed, Agbadorian be waiting for the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria to come, & arrange your life for you.

Obidient Joker.
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by Brendaniel: 10:00pm On Jun 15
blacknp:
Very funny indeed, Agbadorian be waiting for the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria to come, & arrange your life for you.

Obidient Joker.

Is that why Tinubu allowed your Obas to be killed by Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by Snitch24(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by poseidon12: 1:07am On Jun 16
iykofias:
Let them pay

I hope you are not one of the kidnappers.
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by zumbigbo(m): 2:01am On Jun 16
Nigerians jidnapping fellow Nigerians. Slavery abductions pro max again
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by Vulcan24(m): 7:18am On Jun 16
DSS will deal with this! Police have no idea , they will only front the investigation!

This is terrorism and felony and it's interstate!
But wait ooo! Transporting in inland waterways requires radio communication esp with this kind of criminal operation, so we don't intercept and have key string words/data mining in our spy agencies and spoofing ?

Na leg and gsm una still dey use
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:23am On Jun 16
ugodson:

Am from Earth, you are from d third planet from the back. Bow do tou guys get the internet over there, won't mind having a friend from outer space
You have to go back and study the 9 planets and see where the 3rd one belong. Is Earth not the 3rd planets? Olodo rabata lol🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by Heffalump(m): 11:33am On Jun 16
Burruchaga71:
This kidnappers should be considerate nah. $1.5m is too much . $1m is okay.

You're one of them, may be. Is it their right in the first place?
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by ObioJr10(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16
Chief priest should start thinking of where to run to again because e be like say southeast insecurity don enter Lag.... This is what you get when the country is in a mess... Hope for his safe release....
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by Spidermon: 2:12pm On Jun 16
Hmmm

If they successfully collect that ransom, na purchasers go pay for am. Na to go dey price fairly used LG products now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by blacknp(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16
Brendaniel:

I hope with time, you will recollect the public latrine that you forgot your brain in, & hopefully they held it safely for you.

Until then sorry, please accept my sympathy on the loss of your medulla.
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by ugodson(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16
Holluwhakemmy:
You have to go back and study the 9 planets and see where the 3rd one belong. Is Earth not the 3rd planets? Olodo rabata lol🤣🤣🤣🤣

u are d original OLODO, learn to read na, i said 3rd planet from the back MUMU.
u are d kind that rush to answer questions read and understand first
Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by Brendaniel: 2:46pm On Jun 16
blacknp:
I hope with time, you will recollect the public latrine that you forgot your brain in, & hopefully they held it safely for you.

your words

Re: Kidnappers Of Mohamed Fouani Demand $1.5 Million Ransom by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:30am On Jun 17
Where the soup palace sanwo promised area boys? Promise and fair politicians only calculator for their pocket and next election.
IF YOU ARE NOT IN GOVT BIZ NOWADAYS,YOU ARE HARDLY IN BIZ angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death / Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Pregnant Wife Over N1k / Oro Community Disowns Arrested Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.