Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Blood Oath: How To Break It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Oath: How To Break It? (776 Views)

42yr Old Virgin Who Lost Her Hubby On Their wedding night Vows Never To Break It / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Oath: How To Break It? by Madewithlove: 3:40pm On Jun 15
My colleague (male) made a blood convent with a girl. Everything was perfect and sweet, like that telmudo that have a happy ever ending. When uncle join military, there relationship start to look like long distance relationship.

Even uncle was trying with calls, sending gift and allowance to her when she join polythenic. Last December, uncle said he should do surprise surprise visit to her. He was calling her on phone asking her where is she? What she doing? Oya! Come out and collect gift. See confusion. Babe has travel to Lagos for hookup after she told Grandma that she want to go and visit uncle at military hospital.

Well that surprise didn't end the relationship there with all the evidence and witness. Call the uncle simp if you like, uncle was in love.

His girlfriend still didn't repent from Sokoto to Osun, Calabar to Cotuno, come and see how price of short time was begin bargain. Uncle only got to see these because he ask our intelligent unit to track and monitor his girlfriend phone.
Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by condensedmilk: 3:43pm On Jun 15
go and marry her now
Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by Madewithlove: 5:02pm On Jun 15
Isn't that the girl is from a poor family with the money that uncle do send for her and from others family member, because she is staying with grandma.

Everynight when we at our duty post uncle will just be crying. Breakup now. Uncle couldn't. Lies upon lies. If she call and uncle ask 'where she at? She will say poly but when uncle track it will read somewhere at Abuja or Ibandan.

She latter told uncle that she want to travel to stay with her coursemate for some few days cause she is lonely, has Grandma has travel to India for medical check up.

Uncle told her she shouldn't travel, very soon they will resume at school but she still refuse.

Uncle latter got to find out that she at Genesis, PH. Through a tiktok videos she shared to her friends to do show off and pepper them, cause she is chilling with the big boys.

It has been over a month she log into any of her social media accounts and Grandma is back from medical check up.
Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by Madewithlove: 5:13pm On Jun 15
We have be doing clearance operation, uncle just got back and got to know that Grandma is worried about her.

He shared her last know tracked location to the police. They (police) storm the house and found female body part cut and wrapped in curtain. We don't still know if it's her body part, investigation is still on going.

Uncle has not been the same, each day he walk like a dead corpes. When a soldier lost his will to fight he becomes useless. I think the blood oath is taking effect on him.

I don't know how much time he has left. How do one break blood convent?

1 Like

Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by Madewithlove: 5:14pm On Jun 15
condensedmilk:
go and marry her now
Finish typing
Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by conscienceman4(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15
Once the other person dies, it's broken

2 Likes

Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by imagrg(m): 6:02am On Jun 16
It's broken.
Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:08am On Jun 16
Your colleague or yourself

conscienceman4:
Once the other person dies, it's broken

So which one of them will like to die to save the other

grin grin cheesy
Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by Uchenna10(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16
Fvck love,fvck commitment.... just keep banging......

1 Like

Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by Madewithlove: 11:25pm On Jun 18
You guys said the blood oath is already broken then what would you say that make him still took his life. Is it that the oath include in death and the next life?

May his soul rest in peace, read the post
www.nairaland.com/8128591
Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by DeltaBachelor(m): 6:00am On Jun 19
Madewithlove:
You guys said the blood oath is already broken then what would you say that make him still took his life. Is it that the oath include in death and the next life?

May his soul rest in peace, read the post
www.nairaland.com/8128591
Wow ! This is touching and even seems like a Nollywood script. So sorry for the loss. The lady in question did not try at all. If true, there should be adequate investigation done by the appropriate authorities. I hope it is not related to the Mr Andrew story o because I heard something about curtain. I just hope the perpetrators are found ASAP and dealt with accordingly..... Blood oath is something serious o. I didn't know people still do that in this modern age after all the stories we have had. R.I.P soldier

1 Like

Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by Madewithlove: 6:30am On Jun 19
DeltaBachelor:
Wow ! This is touching and even seems like a Nollywood script. So sorry for the loss. The lady in question did not try at all. If true, there should be adequate investigation done by the appropriate authorities. I hope it is not related to the Mr Andrew story o because I heard something about curtain. I just hope the perpetrators are found ASAP and dealt with accordingly..... Blood oath is something serious o. I didn't know people still do that in this modern age after all the stories we have had. R.I.P soldier
Investigation you say? His dead body will be trial and dismissed, no benefit to his family. Army don't have that time if he was a general now. If he is lucky our commanding officer may cover for him; to make it look like accidential discharge so that the flag can be flown half mast and get his benefit.
Welcome to the military life.
Re: Blood Oath: How To Break It? by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:13am On Jun 19
Madewithlove:

Investigation you say? His dead body will be trial and dismissed, no benefit to his family. Army don't have that time if he was a general now. If he is lucky our commanding officer may cover for him; to make it look like accidential discharge so that the flag can be flown half mast and get his benefit.
Welcome to the military life.
Wow ! This is heartbreaking . May God help Nigeria and may his soul R.I.P. Amen. Thank you for your service

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Lovers, Please / Love Poems / A Wonderful Poem To Be Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.