Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child (46406 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by silaswills01(m): 12:26am On Jun 17
You gotta be kidding me
Is that supposed to be a joke

Kukuma tell us you be Sarah 😏
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by isaiahethan: 12:33am On Jun 17
[quote author=muyico post=130491506]this is lust not loves [/quotesh

Sharapppp African mentally
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by onome2013: 12:43am On Jun 17
Ko si arugbo ni Ghana
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by OChimex: 12:48am On Jun 17
dawnomike:
I wish her a safe delivery

She said "we went to our doctor with our surrogate"

Someone is carrying their baby not her
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by 7upnigeria: 1:02am On Jun 17
RealityKings:
Wow this is true love

63 years old mother marries a little 26year old guy shocked

☹☹☹☹☹☹
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by InvertedHammer: 1:22am On Jun 17
/
White women!

63 yrs old looking 83 years old.

/
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by obaidan: 1:45am On Jun 17
these people can just look anyhow as they age. Once dem turn 35 like this, collagen dey disappear
the only thing they are useful for is the beautiful half-caste pikin they can help u make.....the rest na liability
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by obaidan: 1:46am On Jun 17
InvertedHammer:
/
White women!

63 yrs old looking 83 years old.

/
63 yrs old looking 100 yrs old actually
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by Arostar2023: 3:45am On Jun 17
tuoyoojo:
Na wa o

Having children after 35 is fraught with so many complications

How would her body react to the burden of carrying a baby at that age

Well what is my concern, they say love is blind. What ever makes them happy

Didn't you read the part about a surrogate mother?
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by 123yes(m): 3:59am On Jun 17
MrBrownJay1:
OLD YEYE NEWS!!!!
this story is from 2021... they were using a surrogate mother who was scamming them as she was PREGNANT BY HER OWN HUSBAND and was taking money from these two above fools (making them think the baby was theirs).
provide the link to your claims
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by Babastrong(m): 4:14am On Jun 17
Can this woman be on bed with me for 30mins, make e no join his ancestors. May be the boy no dey rock her hardly.
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by huntax(m): 4:40am On Jun 17
Who here has seen Ozark?
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by begge: 5:08am On Jun 17
Dis guy is gone forever
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by frozen70(f): 5:26am On Jun 17
doggedfighter:
I hope this man knows that the bulk of taking care of the baby and the granny mother will be on him.

Changing of diapers, feeding,cooking and cleaning.

His wife is aged and may not be too strong for running around taking care of the baby and the house.

All the wife should do is sit and be taken care of.

Honestly he was fully prepared for it because he has already calculated what he will gain from the relationship
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by adeniyi65(m): 5:34am On Jun 17
I will be waiting for Jennifer Lopez when she becomes 60. We have children to make.
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:40am On Jun 17
Congratulations to them, but I always wonder why she l00ks far 0lder than her age. Could be due to health challenges anyway, but if she has health challenges, how come she's always strong and agile. shocked
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by JohnOkolo: 5:44am On Jun 17
Hezzyluv:
Yesterday, it was 80years old man vs 20years girl. Today, 63 vs 26.

Anyhow it is, "Money is involved"

Wish her safe delivery.

No other curse I need than to be born in a Black skin. Cause the way we have fallen off our pride cause of poverty, no other race have fallen so badly in this modern world.

It’s utterly disgraceful to be Black as it stands

1 Like

Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by Truthbites: 5:54am On Jun 17
This woman is 93
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by Truthbites: 5:55am On Jun 17
JohnOkolo:

No other curse I need than to be born in a Black skin. Cause the way we have fallen off our pride cause of poverty, no other race have fallen so badly in this modern world.

It’s utterly disgraceful to be Black as it stands

💯 Fact
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by AbuTwins: 6:32am On Jun 17
99thEnemy:

In 623, A renowned paedo married a 6 year old girl.
in 624, the now 56 year old paedo banged the now 9 year old girl to consummate their marriage.

It is Halal, ask Abutwins.

You forgot long before that Yahweh got 32 war booty virgins in Numbers 31.

How old were they after killing all their familis in Numbers 31:17-18?
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by magzey: 6:42am On Jun 17
tuoyoojo:
Na wa o

You got it wrong ,is not the old woman that is pregnant but through a surrogate mother ,a lady agreed to carry the pregnancy with the old Woman husband semen grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by AareGaa: 7:13am On Jun 17
tuoyoojo:
Na wa o

You can have kids at any age.

Science has conquered those fears about complications
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by ola9ja(m): 7:19am On Jun 17
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by bewla(m): 7:50am On Jun 17
dawnomike:
I wish her a safe delivery
No some body go born am for them

Can she push
You thing say na moi moi to push abi
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by surrogatesng: 7:56am On Jun 17
Tonlearn more about surrogacy and ivf visit. http://nigeriansurrogates.com/
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:05am On Jun 17
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by Meteng: 8:14am On Jun 17
tuoyoojo:
Na wa o

Read the news again bro. This time with clear eyes
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by HRMK: 9:16am On Jun 17
RATHER THAN COMING OUT CLEAR THAT IT IS THROUGH A SURROGATE,THESE HALF BAKED,BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALIST ARE WRITING TRASH!
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by Nezan(m): 9:32am On Jun 17
Boys get mind sha, shagging his grandma, abi na effects of drugs?
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by henrimoto(m): 9:46am On Jun 17
RealityKings:
Wow this is true love

63 years old mother marries a little 26year old guy shocked
.. You think so? Go check out the meaning of true love again
Re: 63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child by RealityKings(f): 9:47am On Jun 17
henrimoto:
.. You think so? Go check out the meaning of true love again

You don't understand sarcasm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.