Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,286 members, 7,950,494 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tracing Transactions: The Privacy Challenges Of Blockchain - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tracing Transactions: The Privacy Challenges Of Blockchain (82 Views)

Palmpay USSD Code For Transfer And Other Transactions / How To Set The Privacy Of Your Instagram To Maximum / Escrow Service for Online Transactions in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tracing Transactions: The Privacy Challenges Of Blockchain by laucrypto: 4:36pm On Jun 15
At the beginning of my journey into the world of cryptocurrencies, I was always told that blockchain and cryptocurrencies ensure decentralization, privacy, and user identity protection.

But after several years, I have come to the conclusion that blockchain does not ensure privacy and user identity protection. On the blockchain, data is very visible to everyone. For example, one can see and trace a person's transactions. There are certain blockchains and tools developed over time that even allow the identification of the owner of a wallet and the author of transactions. All this compromises user privacy.

Even though several crypto projects have recently emerged with solutions to protect user data and ensure their privacy, I remain skeptical. For example, Mystiko Network, supported by exchanges like Bitget, has introduced its universal ZK SDK aimed at ensuring user confidentiality and privacy. In your opinion, can these projects succeed?

(1) (Reply)

Safi: The Future Of AI Technology In Nigeria, Africa And Across The World / Sliding & Swing Gate Automation System / Jumia Nigeria Celebrates 12 Years Of Empowering Consumers Through E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.