Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl (1454 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by Pastorly: 4:43pm On Jun 15
She's very beautiful and cool. I don't do unprotected sex, but while doing it with her the condom burst. I noticed immediately and pulled out, went into the bathroom, washed and urinated. I change the condom and we continued. But I still can't stop thinking about it. I had to create this account to just get points from experienced people here. What are the chances of contracting any sickness?

I dey fear o ...is this normal? Normally I've not experienced torn condom before and I don't do unprotected sex.
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by AroOkigbo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15
Pastorly:
She's very beautiful and cool. I don't do unprotected sex, but while doing it with her the condom burst. I noticed immediately and pulled out, went into the bathroom, washed and urinated. I change the condom and we continued. But I still can't stop thinking about it. I had to create this account to just get points from experienced people here. What are the chances of contracting any sickness?

I dey fear o ...is this normal? Normally I've not experienced torn condom before and I don't do unprotected sex.
Is she your wife? No
Do you know you have sinned against your body and God?
Where do sinners go after death?

That's what should worry you more. grin

9 Likes

Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by muyico(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15
okay!
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by Rexymania(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15
Go for test
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by LoveJesus87(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15
You don get HIV already grin

Congrats grin
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by Nicepoker(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15
I know the girl you are referring to. Guy you are currently HIV+ grin
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by drkay(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15
What are you worried about? HIV? The chances that you will be infected with the hiv virus is very very low in this situation.
Hepatitis b? Also very low.
Other STDs? Can’t tell.
There’s no need to worry about anything. You can visit the nearest hospital for advice.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by Knightred(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15
Pastorly:

Okay you are saying You have never had sex in your entire life , and so what ??
How is that suppose to concern us
And you call your self a pastor.WHAT RUBBISH!!angry
»JH«
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by SUPERPACK: 10:59pm On Jun 15
Congrats papa ejima grin
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:21am On Jun 16
Stupid people everywhere, what is the point of your judgement and dry jokes? If you can't help him, ignore and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by Pastorly: 9:28am On Jun 16
drkay:
What are you worried about? HIV? The chances that you will be infected with the hiv virus is very very low in this situation.
Hepatitis b? Also very low.
Other STDs? Can’t tell.
There’s no need to worry about anything. You can visit the nearest hospital for advice.
Thank you sir .. not to be funny, what if the tear was noticed after three to four strokes? Sorry I'm asking this, I'm not used to playing unsafe
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by drkay(m): 11:22am On Jun 16
Pastorly:
Thank you sir .. not to be funny, what if the tear was noticed after three to four strokes? Sorry I'm asking this, I'm not used to playing unsafe
I am somewhat reluctant to offer these sort of advice on a public space as many people will come across it and this may be counterproductive. Just be rest assured that this event that you’re worried about is nothing to be worried about.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by floss(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16
As long as you can convince yourself that nothing is happening, just go about your normal life. Sometimes, the fear of making a mistake is more disturbing more than the mistake itself. Hey always remember, you no kill person na FVCK you FVCK. Don't even think about going for any test for now, maintain a good feeding habits and eat lots of fruits and vegetables and take a lot of water. You'll be fine I swear.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by captainking(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16
Pastorly:

rush to any govt hospital and ask for the HIV section.. Share your experience with them.. They will give you a drug called PRep... It will prevent you from HIV if she's Infected..
Do this today or tomorrow latest

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by Originalsly: 2:27pm On Jun 16
If what you say is what really happened .... then what you should really fear is her being pregnant.... but seems like that hasn't even crossed your mind ... which makes me want to believe you were with ashawo who is likely to be well stocked with a wide variety of STD's. I can understand your fear in this case ... chances are one of the demons grabbed the opportunity to japa. You need to take a week or so for signs of infection or around 3 months to test for HIV.
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by ghettochild(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16
nothing do u boy...just relax ur mind
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by ecolime(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16
Your moniker is Pastorly yet you dey fornicate. May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: I'm Scared After Having Sex With This Girl by flokii: 11:47pm On Jun 16
@OP Normally, you're safe with condom as far as it doesn't burst.. but this one your own burst, you're at risk o. Your OT sef no bad, washing off and urinating is a good preventive measure against infections.
Something must kill a man afterall. all die na die.

You should be worried about
1. Pregnancy, ensure the lady takes postinor 2.
2. STIs that can later cause UTIs and infertility in men.
3. The baba of dem STDs which is gonorrhea, what our people cause 'atosi'.. even chlamydia.
4. HIV, HPV, HSV, Hepatitis B & C and all the orisirisi viruses out there.

The good thing is you can get to a standard pharmacy and get kit to flush any bacterial and other infections, but not viruses.
Na man you be. No fear.

(1) (Reply)

Cure Bad Breathe,body Odor,ulcers And Other Health Related Problems Now / Amazing Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / Salt Is The Cure For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.