Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) (55827 Views)

WOW! You Guys Should Respect This Guy [Picture] / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by FRANCISTOWN: 4:26pm On Jun 17
yemmit90:

I dont think you really understood the basic tenet of my argument, let me just break it down in a single term.

Married women are bound by law or obligations of marriage, this make it morally wrong to sleep with them in the faces of law and society. Conversely, single girls are not under any law or obligations of marriage, they are not yet owe by anyone in the faces of law or society, so they are free to sleep with anyone they like.

Contrary to your misunderstanding, nature bless every adult male to sleep with many women withiout being castigated by the society, the disparity occurs as a result of maturity of male involves, law and economic power. Besides, if you still don't know by now that women has it easy in life compare to men, then you need to take your social life serious. How many women are bread winners in their homes? Before you see one, you would've counted 1000 men footing the bills of entire families and in- laws.
Some of you just talk like semi-lliterates and dull beings. Married women are bound by law and obligations of marriage. Bro! Law is different from morals. Your moral standard is useless in the court of law .

Infidelity on the path of your wife is only a genuine ground for seeking divorce in the court of law. Your wife cannot be prosecuted by the court of law or cheating on you. We are not some village champions here. We are learned elites.

You people just talk without thinking it thru. Does it seem like a tape case to you. What do you mean married women should not be slept with? I mean isnt it consensual. You are saying it as if they were raped. They also want it. You only have an authority over your wife. You can't tell another man how to live his life.

So married woman are under moral obligation not to be slept with but married men are not under moral obligation not sleep with side chicks.

If nature blessed adult men to sleep with many women. Married women are also part of that many women.
If you can't contain your wife than you paid her bride price, cloth and feed. What makes you think you can tame a random man who doesn't owe your generation a dime.

Mtcheeeew. Tell this to the dogs.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by FRANCISTOWN: 4:27pm On Jun 17
loswhite:
lol there is no law against single men sleeping with married women. If you guys cannot leave single girls to single guys then forget it. After destroying single guy’s relationship lol you want your wives to be safe… karma is real
Leave them now. They think they are wise. Everybody must get served.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by FRANCISTOWN: 4:28pm On Jun 17
anu3:

The truth is still that we'll reap what we sow—whether we like it or not, it won't change anything...

Go and tell this to your politicians

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by Maysdevices(f): 4:40pm On Jun 17
yemmit90:

I will say it again, as long as nature and modern law permits men to marry many wives, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Don't blame the rich or elites for taking all the beautiful women, women are mostly attracted to wealth and power, hence their upper hands. Besides, beautiful women are not scarce, it is just that majority of men are broke to marry them.

Do you see the police going to arrest polygamists in underdeveloped countries?

Even pigs are allowed to call themselves men there, anything goes in HELL

Why not try it in England, since you are so confident no one can do anything about it in Nature and modern law?

Also, did I tell you anyone cares to do anything about it?

Sane people only pity/avoid them and their children, nobody cares

If anything, the white man loves when black men show illiteracy so they will applaud your type sef
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by Maysdevices(f): 4:42pm On Jun 17
Fryx:

Well, if they are dealing with a fool, there can be problem.

I am only strict when necessary. I deal with people on the level of understanding.
Alright then
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by Maysdevices(f): 4:45pm On Jun 17
yemmit90:

I dont think you really understood the basic tenet of my argument, let me just break it down in a single term.

Married women are bound by law or obligations of marriage, this make it morally wrong to sleep with them in the faces of law and society. Conversely, single girls are not under any law or obligations of marriage, they are not yet owe by anyone in the faces of law or society, so they are free to sleep with anyone they like.

Contrary to your misunderstanding, nature bless every adult male to sleep with many women withiout being castigated by the society, the disparity occurs as a result of maturity of male involves, law and economic power. Besides, if you still don't know by now that women has it easy in life compare to men, then you need to take your social life serious. How many women are bread winners in their homes? Before you see one, you would've counted 1000 men footing the bills of entire families and in- laws.
Come out and say you cheat on your wife as a man with prostitutes

Make a post about it let’s see if you won’t be castigated and estranged by everyone who loves a clean reputation

Except you are surrounded by the foolish in society and have no standing

Lol, are you sleeping?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by Maysdevices(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17
yemmit90:

From your first line, it is not vivid you have no knowledge of the law and possess a village mentality

Just don’t marry a girl from Lagos and Abuja

My dad is a single handsome rich man in his 50s and the advances he has gotten from the married women in his church, he could’ve slept with all of them if he wanted

Clean and rich women who are in the clergy

The last one he told me he dropped her husband off somewhere and she remained in the car, suddenly she started opening her legs saying. ‘Come Bleep this pussy’

This is is Asaba o, not even a crazy place like Lagos

I thought men knew better, it’s crazy you’re this ignorant

It is your blind trust that will put you in trouble, open you eyes
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by srrrr(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17
Dialpad:
I am not a woman so I am not sure of what usually happens to them.

Run away from married women it is not worth it.

The married woman is as complicit as the man and should bear the same punishment. If you tell guys to run away from married women, you should also tell the women the same thing. Also, Karma is only real if you believe it.
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by zexy2030(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17
It's actually fun when you put a sharp pin in the butt of others like it's a game but wait for your turn and feel what they felt.

A thief was caught in warri, after killing so many people without mercy, he ates to hear the word 'abeg'. The day he was caught, what he did first was to ask for was to beg for his life to be spared, which he never gave to his victims but while he was a criminal. While begging the officer shot him deep on his right leg and he shouted God have mercy on me, I know I have been evil. He remembered God at his own point of death, because a man like him refuse to show him mercy.

The perversion in the society will seem to ignore the evil of adultery, just like a yahoo boy who gains and feeds from kidnapping until their siblings are victims of same they did to others. A religious gathering becomes their regular house of visits.

One thing about this generation is acceptance of wrong as right.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by TRAPLORD13: 8:20pm On Jun 17
Sapasenator:

Yawns!

"God wont force me", why are you trying to force me. Why are you personally invested. I don't care about you and your God.
SUIT YOURSELF
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by TRAPLORD13: 8:21pm On Jun 17
FRANCISTOWN:

So what karma will happen to married men who are sleeping with single guys' girlfriends in the name of sugar daddy.
What karma awaits them sir?
Karma isn't Exclusive to any one Gender.
EveryOne will get theirs
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by Sapasenator: 8:26pm On Jun 17
TRAPLORD13:

SUIT YOURSELF

You are still angry. I truly apologize If I said anything to offend you. Just to make you happy, I will attend your church service next Sunday, Will that make you happy?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by TRAPLORD13: 8:34pm On Jun 17
Sapasenator:

You are still angry. I truly apologize If I said anything to offend you. Just to make you happy, I will attend your church service next Sunday, Will that make you happy?
Niggar Everyone dey carry him Cross.
Whether you serve God or Mammon is entirely up to you.
Just so you know I don't do Church.
I was only Laying the Facts as it is,I apologize if that struck a Nerve.
It was directed to whom it may Concern cos alot of folks be acting like they Cocky on the internet but in reality they are Rodents
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by anu3: 10:45pm On Jun 17
FRANCISTOWN:

Go and tell this to your politicians

I couldn't choose between a lion and a bear so I've never voted for anyone. Even at uni back then, our class gov. got super red with me cos I didn't vote for him to become the department president or something...

I could only vote for sheep, but none are His sheep. A sheep can't afford being a politician. Or else he's just a wolf in sheep's clothing.

God bless
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by Sapasenator: 4:41am On Jun 18
anu3:

I couldn't choose between a lion and a bear so I've never voted for anyone. Even at uni back then, our class gov. got super red with me cos I didn't vote for him to become the department president or something...

I could only vote for sheep, but none are His sheep. A sheep can't afford being a politician. Or else he's just a wolf in sheep's clothing.

God bless

Are you proud of yourself as a sheep in 2024?
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by anu3: 8:31am On Jun 18
Sapasenator:

Are you proud of yourself as a sheep in 2024?

Well, I seek grace to be part of the good sheep—faking it as common in contemporary church today is a proper way to waste time... Done with that...
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by DonroxyII: 11:25am On Jun 18
ReluctantAdult:
grin grin
Wicked People's Laughter grin ... Women's Slayer Laugh!

Ika-Hacker cheesy
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18
DonroxyII:
Wicked People's Laughter grin ... Women's Slayer Laugh!

Ika-Hacker cheesy
I no talk anything o grin grin
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by youngreva(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18
advanceDNA:

I'm not sure I get you....but wateva makes u sleep well is fine by me
abeg getaat
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by DonroxyII: 11:57am On Jun 20
Sapasenator:

What if married women refuse to avoid me and I have nowhere to run, can I report them to police or call 911? Have you ever considered the possibility that married women may not want to leave me alone, if i refuse, I might be raped by one of these Hot, randy married women.

God knows I try my best to stay on the straight and the narrow. grin grin cool cool cheesy
grin Baddest !
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by DonroxyII: 1:06pm On Jun 20
Fryx:

Life is not all about good and bad. You also need to be wise. If you are good and foolish, you will suffer. They will cheat you and you will feel the pain. There may be a repercussion to the person that cheat you. But, you will first feel the pain.

Words of Wisdom kiss
Re: Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) by DonroxyII: 1:25pm On Jun 20
zexy2030:
It's actually fun when you put a sharp pin in the butt of others like it's a game but wait for your turn and feel what they felt.

A thief was caught in warri, after killing so many people without mercy, he ates to hear the word 'abeg'. The day he was caught, what he did first was to ask for was to beg for his life to be spared, which he never gave to his victims but while he was a criminal. While begging the officer shot him deep on his right leg and he shouted God have mercy on me, I know I have been evil. He remembered God at his own point of death, because a man like him refuse to show him mercy.

The perversion in the society will seem to ignore the evil of adultery, just like a yahoo boy who gains and feeds from kidnapping until their siblings are victims of same they did to others. A religious gathering becomes their regular house of visits.

One thing about this generation is acceptance of wrong as right.
It is What it is...

Pain is sweet when being inflicted on Others
Pain is sour when being inflicted on You ...

Human body doesn't have Thresholds for huge pains but Human minds is full of Evils It can't take itself.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.