Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,267 members, 7,887,783 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG (16557 Views)

Tinubu Sacks Irukera (FCCPC CEO), Okoh (DG, BPE) / President Buhari Appoints Ayo Gbeleyi Chairman Of Mortgage Bank / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by blamingthedevil: 4:50pm On Jun 15
STATE HOUSE PRESS

PRESIDENT TINUBU APPOINTS NEW DIRECTOR-GENERAL OF THE BUREAU OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES

President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Mr. Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi as the Director-General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE).

Mr. Gbeleyi is a renowned financial expert and award-winning chartered accountant. He is a fellow of both the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN).

He is also an alumnus of executive programmes of the prestigious London Business School, Harvard Kennedy School of Government, and Lagos Business School.

He has over 30 years of post-qualification experience in diverse sectors, including manufacturing, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), investment & commercial banking, project finance, telecommunications, infrastructure, and public administration.

He was the board Chairman of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) and Commissioner of Finance in Lagos State from 2013 to 2015.

The President expects the new Director-General to bring his vast experience and competence to bear in this role to strengthen the agency as the national resource centre for capacity building and sustenance of reforms through the promotion of a competitive private sector-driven economy, ensuring social accountability and efficient deployment of public resources, as well as advancing effective corporate governance and fiduciary discipline in the public and private sectors.

Chief Ajuri Ngelale

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by financeseekhon(f): 4:51pm On Jun 15
The Finance Seekhon acts as a fiduciary, putting your interests first and integrity is the cornerstone of our work. We provide confident writing and the latest information to simplify your financial knowledge and help you to grow between the complexities of financial hurdles. We bring the latest topic to light and provide every reader with extensive information on a particular topic by providing them easy-to-understand writing from professional writers. From international finance updates to investment-related topics, we cover all and provide our readers with the best information.

Website- https://financeseekhon.com/
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by realtemi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15
It shall be well ❤️‍🩹

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Trimjos: 6:56pm On Jun 15
This druglord is taking his tribalism to the next level.

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Zico5(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15
All appointments in Nigeria are subject to looting. They all have no significance whatsoever. They are just there for what they are to gain not about adding significant value to the economy. I wonder when this country will get it right.

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Yorubastardz: 6:56pm On Jun 15
The day Igbo man becomes President

Even the security dogs in Aso rock will come from Igbo tribe....

No worry... Continue

241 Likes 20 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by MrProlific95: 6:56pm On Jun 15
nepotism is one area Tinubu is unashamedly competent

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by ATEAMS: 6:57pm On Jun 15
That's correct...

Best wishes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Bobloco: 6:57pm On Jun 15
grin
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Rayjnr: 6:57pm On Jun 15
That bastard that left called buhari has set a bad tribal precedence

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Fr33born(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15
I see
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by omoredia: 6:57pm On Jun 15
All these degrees is all waste. If u can do the work then do the work. This south west is the only place where an abgero will have all the degrees in the world but will still remain an area tout. Education without a total positive change of character and behavior is no Education at all

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Linesman(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15
It is Well, Even inside the WELL.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Sirseedorf(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15
The mothers of the world, the fathers of the world, the pregnant women with the innocent soul, the little babies without conscience, the good people of this earth, the true messengers of God that created heaven and earth, please come to my rescue, i want to fall, am about to fail, am about to go insane, my fall is my graveyard, please lift me up don't let me perished while leaving, i beg of you, I need your prayers, goodwills and kind hearted soul.

Modify,I don't need anybody's money, i don't need your financial assistance and i don't need your money.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Judolisco(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15
Congrats

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by EngrKemp: 7:00pm On Jun 15
Abdulamiid:
Let's see what he has to offer

There is nothing to see.

Democracy based on ethnicity will not endure , it will continue to wobble-Gej

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Princeton92(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15
OP its actually BPP not BPE

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by UnitedKingdom: 7:00pm On Jun 15
MrProlific95:
nepotism

In as much as am not a fan of Bola Tinubu, don't come hear and disturb our peace with Nepotism. When Buhari started it, well meaning Nigerians like myself we're called all sort of names, Omo Igbo, Ipob, Omo ale... Now Tinubu has toll on same part of Buhari. If another president from another region emerged, he will do same.

After all, one elder statesman from North said few days ago, nothing is wrong with it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by onadana: 7:00pm On Jun 15
Tribal bigotry...sometimes you begin to wonder what is the so called use of Federal Character. The rubber stamp and incompetent legislators are mas......ting on "your mandate we stand" instead of offering oversight functions.Jubril El Sudanny was a bigot this Ebola is worse...

11 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by PHAYOL81: 7:01pm On Jun 15
Hopefully this one performs credibly
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by koondog: 7:01pm On Jun 15
Yorubastardz:

No worry... Continue

Igbo people don't reason like Yorubaa and Northerners. In fact, you will see less Igbo people appointed. A lot of Nigerians really don't know Igbo people very well, they think and reason like white people. That's why British government don't want them in power, they know Igbos don't play with fairness and justice, it's a big part of their tradition.

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by NaijaNaWaa: 7:02pm On Jun 15
Tinubu isn't a wise man at all. The nepotism stinks. Buhari spared a little for other tribes but Tinubu has taken it all. This is simply sickening

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Xox1945(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15
He does what he knows how to do best
Put a tribal man so that he can continue to buy our national assets.
Nepotism
Tinubu plan is Buy LNG.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Zidac: 7:04pm On Jun 15
Rayjnr:
That bastard that left called buhari has set a bad tribal precedence
That is no excuse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by boulala84: 7:04pm On Jun 15
grin
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Seun362: 7:05pm On Jun 15
koondog:

Igbo people don't reason like Yorubaa and Northerners. In fact, you will see less Igbo people appointed. A lot of Nigerians really don't know Igbo people very well, they think and reason like white people.

You say?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by koondog: 7:08pm On Jun 15
Seun362:

You say?

Agbadox, Igbo hater and envyier well done oh!

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Kurugu92(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15
Yorubastardz:

No worry... Continue
wait until then but bro,you go wait tire,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Afrobasic(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15
UnitedKingdom:

In as much as am not a fan of Bola Tinubu, don't come hear and disturb our peace with Nepotism. When Buhari started it, well meaning Nigerians like myself we're called all sort of names, Omo Igbo, Ipob, Omo ale... Now Tinubu has toll on same part of Buhari. If another president from another region emerged, he will do same.

After all, one elder statesman from North said few days ago, nothing is wrong with it.

Dey play.

If Nigeria ever gets a SW/SE president again and he tries half the level of nepotism we have witnessed from Tinubu, there would be massive protest!
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by shankara7: 7:10pm On Jun 15
Baba for the South West..

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ayodeji Ariyo Gbeleyi As BPE's New DG by Putindbutt: 7:10pm On Jun 15
There's no tribalism here. Tinubu recently appointed a northerner as DG of Budget office and an iboman as DG of National council of climate change. The appointments are going round.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case / NUPENG Confirms Massive Loading Of Petrol At Depots / Rotimi Amaechi: Ibadan-Kano Rail Line To Be Ready By 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.