Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

I'm Somehow Scared - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Somehow Scared (225 Views)

I'm Somehow Lost / Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos / Nigerian Man Scared Of Returning Home, Allegedly Breaks Traffic Rules In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Somehow Scared by Sonofgod1990(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15
Good day everyone. I'm somehow lost base on my baby mama keep on telling me that if I marry another person that I will not bear children. She has been swearing for me since morning. She has a baby boy for me which is about 2 years now. But I have never promised her of marriage. I know she kept the pregnancy just because she thought that I will marry her because my family is somehow financial stable.. my problem with her is that she has nothing doing. And I don't want to marry a liability
Re: I'm Somehow Scared by Chicagograduate(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15
Sonofgod1990:
Good day everyone. I'm somehow lost base on my baby mama keep on telling me that if I marry another person that I will not bear children. She has been swearing for me since morning. She has a baby boy for me which is about 2 years now. But I have never promised her of marriage. I know she kept the pregnancy just because she thought that I will marry her because my family is somehow financial stable.. my problem with her is that she has nothing doing. And I don't want to marry a liability
After you use sweet words wey make her open leg for you you come dey reject her.No be you dey tell her say"Baby you are my oxygen,I can't eat and sleep without you.After plenty sweet words when come finnaly give you the honeypot you come begin dey mess up

1 Like

Re: I'm Somehow Scared by smileyoo: 5:57pm On Jun 15
but don't you know that she has nothing doing before choosing her to be your lovebird and to sleep with her ?
hence your criteria for marriage is never to marry a liability, when you realized she is a liability, why not leave her alone ?
even if you didn't marry her, but you are adequately taking care of the kid, nothing evil will happen to you, except you surrender your immunity to her by still sleeping with her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Somehow Scared by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15
Chicagograduate
post=130491272:

After you use sweet words wey make her open leg for you you come dey reject her.No be you dey tell her say"Baby you are my oxygen,I can't eat and sleep without you.After plenty sweet words when come finnaly give you the honeypot you come begin dey mess up
She has been the one in love. Have been giving her red light for a long time now but she keep on coming close to me
Re: I'm Somehow Scared by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15
smileyoo:
but don't you know that she has nothing doing before choosing her to be your lovebird and to sleep with her ?
hence your criteria for marriage is never to marry a liability, when you realized she is a liability, why not leave her alone ?
even if you didn't marry her, but you are adequately taking care of the kid, nothing evil will happen to you, except you surrender your immunity to her by still sleeping with her.

(1) (Reply)

16years Old Girl At Risk Of Being Sexually Abused / Police Launch Investigation In Aba Midnight Fire / Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.