Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors (14255 Views)

Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe Slams Brain Drain Bill / NIMSA Opposes The Brain Drain Bill (Official Statement) / Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Wiseman2y(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15
Shetima oloriburuku ni o. Whenever you and your handicap president sick ,have your ever patronize Nigeria hospitals? Are Nigerian doctors well paid like thier counterparts in western world? The answer is no. You are as foolish as your master. Tue! I spite on you . Idiot! To all doctors that might see this message please don't listen to shetima o, whenever you have means and opportunity to jet out of this country to better countries please do . Not only because of you, but your future generations. Shetima children are in oversee countries o.

1 Like

Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Antoeni(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15
Mumu VP, And Yet Him & His Principal Travel Outside The Country For Medical Attention
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by coolest01(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15
Mumu VP.

Money wey u suppose pay doctors, u dey use am build houses and buy private jet, make dem continue in the slavery àbí?

You be mumu Shettima.

Especially after the doctors have spent millions of Naira to be doctors in Nigeria.

No be everybody be Almajiri wey go come the front of una house fry beg for alms every morning.
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by coolest01(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15
I just dey Para ..

Rubbish country. angry

1 Like

Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Ikennadesmond: 9:36pm On Jun 15
Story for the gods!
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by ViceGovernor: 9:48pm On Jun 15
Is like this man’s brain is leaking 😏
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Achor1111(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15
He can't be relate, he is not a medical practitioner.
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by occfx: 9:53pm On Jun 15
Racoon:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/703959-brain-drain-resist-temptation-to-flee-nigeria-shettima-tells-doctors.html

Resist the temptation to flee a warzone and war tone country ravaged with plague and famine.
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Emmanueledu(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15
Imagine the level of hypocrisy😏Same person that millions was recently lavished for his supposed residence😏

1 Like

Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Elsueno: 9:55pm On Jun 15
if u get chance leave jare!

While I am an advocate of fix Nigeria, I know first hand how corrupt & inefficient it is UNLESS YOU ARE A politician. So I Say japa away if u get people way value what u got

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Confirm4real(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15
tuoyoojo:
Why

Does tilubu resist the temptation of going to France to recharge batteries

grin
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by sowilli: 10:14pm On Jun 15
There is a difference between having a brain and being able to use it. Yes we have a brain drain but we have more people who are able to use their brain in the country, so there is still hope. You can’t tell me a bank manager of 15 years who goes abroad to be a security man is a loss to the nation
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by jojothaiv(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15
The vice president is not transparent enough.
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by AmericanIdiot(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15
Racoon:
Bloody hypocritical, irresponsible and wicked leaders that often go for medical tourism abroad with their families, aides, and cronies wasting government monies even against government and constitutional rules are the ones advising healthcare workers they can and have refused to pay a decent minimum wage to stay behind and develop the bastardized healthcare sector

Meanwhile his children’s are studying abroad😂😂😂
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by chikago1: 10:41pm On Jun 15
In other words, stay in Naija and die of hunger
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by AmericanIdiot(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

I am serious bro. I am going to Aso Rock on Monday to personally hand over my Nigerian passport to Shettima. Time to stay home and build Nigeria.

Nigeria shall be great again

You are very stupid
Anybody that die in Nigeria
Straight to hell fire

1 Like

Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Sapasenator: 10:51pm On Jun 15
AmericanIdiot:

You are very stupid
Anybody that die in Nigeria
Straight to hell fire

Why is that? Nigeria is the happiest country on earth na. I will show you evidence from Guiness book of records.
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by AmericanIdiot(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15
integrity16:
That 90 Billion you used to subsidize pilgrimage could have gone a long way to upgrade public hospitals in the country but no, you prefer giving beautiful speeches over political will to do the needful.

They spent 90 billion for useless Islamic pilgrimage?!!!!!❗️❗️❗️❗️
Black man is doomed aswr
Money that we for use for better thing

1 Like

Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Ulogwe1: 11:04pm On Jun 15
Oga sheti, what about emotional drain of your citizens. What do you have to say about this?
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Treasure17(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15
Shey this one head is correct?
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by PropertyBanker(f): 11:05pm On Jun 15
Interesting advice 😊
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by ufotunang: 11:10pm On Jun 15
But you and Tinubu does not resist the temptation of traveling to abroad to receive medical treatment... hyprocites
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by ufotunang: 11:10pm On Jun 15
While your children and families are in abroad enjoying...
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by NiceLegs: 11:12pm On Jun 15
Lead me not into temptation, I know how to get there myself.

UK, Canada, USA here I come.
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by etobaba: 11:13pm On Jun 15
It was a slip of tongue from him, cos i don't want to believe he said it on purpose otherwise that will amount to "see finish"
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Elsueno: 11:19pm On Jun 15
sowilli:
There is a difference between having a brain and being able to use it. Yes we have a brain drain but we have more people who are able to use their brain in the country, so there is still hope. You can’t tell me a bank manager of 15 years who goes abroad to be a security man is a loss to the nation

The fact that u don't understand how that is huge lost to the nation is the same reason why u think a man who's priority is buying expensive SUV to law makers, buying yatch, private jets & using billions to fix useless edifice IS A GENIUS. As he sinks the country to debt & 30 decades high never seen inflation!

The class of people leaving Nigeria currently are

1- Foreign companies( the guys that we need for those hard dollars we say need at the moment)

2- The middle class( the guys that are backbone of our economy, very obedient as they don't mind paying taxes, spending money unlike the greedy rich 1% who do everything to avoid taxation)

3- The smartest & most gifted of our country in various fields like STEM, economics & social sciences( hotcakes for developed countries sha, unlike here where if THEY ARE LUCKY dey fit manage lecturing job)

4- The hard workers & hustlers

Imagine all of these categories leaving in 100s almost monthly & agb@dorians think it's NO BIG DEAL. those are literally backbone of building a nation
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by alphaNomega: 11:57pm On Jun 15
Anunakeeh:

See this useless besterds that him and his useless cronies who are supposed to have been lynched, barbequed and eaten by the masses.

Assuming the masses had a working brain but unfortunately they are the most stupid and docile people in the world.
you see eh, these politicians are not different from the thieves that are burnt in the market I promise you! These ones are stealing directly from our common wealth and not the local markets. Sadly, police is bound to protect them because they are in power. And when they leave, they created an illuson of "immunity clause" with our defunct court system to absolve them of the crimes while in office.

Just look at yahya bello, a common thief turned governor who denied citizens of kogi state monies they worked for and used said money to pay for his children's education upfront!

Jungle justice is the only redemption for some Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by travelzcruix: 12:05am On Jun 16
The only mistake I did in my career was choosing to practice back in Nigeria in 2014 when I had an opportunity to move overseas I have sworn to never let such mistake pass down to my kids. First of all, this is a class race, the rich have many options when it comes to survival in Nigeria. For someone whose only hope in escaping poverty in Nigeria is a certificate, such a person will be a fool not to jump the caravan.
When it comes to wage hmm, if you covert what you end in Nigeria for 30 days, compared to what your fellow counterparts earn in Europe, you will realize we are waiting for judgement day in Nigeria. I love my country any day anytime, but you see that thing called Poverty fight it, with any option at your disposal, even if it means been cut of from your roots for the next 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by Kingzjayzee: 12:30am On Jun 16
I can see "warning strike" coming in not too distant time. This I have seen. grin
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by omozu1(m): 3:01am On Jun 16
I beg make Una help me ask this man if he own children dey Nigeria
Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by dkidd: 3:47am On Jun 16
Jokers... After continuosly inflicting poverty on the people u still ask them to stay back. U must believe in Ur occult powers so much. Old satanic bastards

1 Like

Re: Brain Drain: "Resist Temptation To Flee Nigeria" Shettima Tells Doctors by eldoradoxx: 3:54am On Jun 16
They used over 20 billion naira to complete the Vice President House that had been over 85% completed as at 2015. Is there any government owned hospital in Nigeria that has facilities work over 20 billion Naira? Nigerians are slaves to their leaders, that is why their leaders treat them like dustbin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robert Edwards Creator Of IVF Dies At 87 / Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Gives An Update On COVID-19 In Lagos / COVID-19 Update For September 26 2020 In Nigeria - (3,011 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.