Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,711 members, 7,962,293 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

GOD'S Blessings Always Trails Man's Obedience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GOD'S Blessings Always Trails Man's Obedience (180 Views)

Dave Ogbeni Reacts As Backlash Trails His "Happy Independence" Wish To Nigeria / BREAKING NEWS: Death Rumor Trails Actor Olaiya Igwe, After Failed Kidney Surgery / Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD'S Blessings Always Trails Man's Obedience by Godspowerpro: 5:36pm On Jun 15
Praise GOD

Living Faith Church: Youth Aflame- June Edition- KayFarm Zone

Sow the seed of Obedience, Bear the fruits of Blessings

Bishop Dr. David Oyedepo (Apostle over the Commission), with Pastor. Dr. Benard Omoyeni (Facilitator)

‭Deuteronomy 28:1-13 KJV‬
[1] And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy GOD will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: [2] and all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD. [3] Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. [4] Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. [5] Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. [6] Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out. [7] The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. [8] The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy GOD giveth thee. [9] The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy GOD, and walk in his ways. [10] And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee. [11] And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. [12] The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. [13] And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy GOD, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

The key words in this part of the Bible did not say "when but if". If you care to obey or not.

‭Malachi 3:16-18 KJV‬
[16] Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. [17] And they shall be MINE, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. [18] Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth GOD and him that serveth him not.

The Bible places obedience as a condition for GOD'S Blessings.
The more we enter the endtime, the more perilous the times.
There are a lot of global agendas to make life more difficult.
Obedience is the key for your escape.

The Bible commands man must be born again (A Must). If not born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of GOD.

Obedience is GOD Said it, I believe it and I comply. Best of prosperity is eternal life

1. Obedience is the tree of life that bears the fruits of Blessings
Psalm 112:1-10 KJV‬
[1] Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, That delighteth greatly in HIS commandments. [2] His seed shall be mighty upon earth: The generation of the upright shall be blessed. [3] Wealth and riches shall be in his house: And his righteousness endureth for ever. [4] Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. [5] A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: He will guide his affairs with discretion. [6] Surely he shall not be moved for ever: The righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance. [7] He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: His heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD. [8] His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, Until he see his desire upon his enemies. [9] He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; His righteousness endureth for ever; His horn shall be exalted with honour. [10] The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; He shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: The desire of the wicked shall perish.

2. The words 'Obedience' and 'Blessings' are like hands in gloves. They are inseparable.

3. When we sow the seed of obedience, it continues to bear the fruits of blessings

4. By their fruits we shall know the level of their obedience
‭James 1:22-27 KJV‬
[22] But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. [23] For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: [24] for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. [25] But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. [26] If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. [27] Pure religion and undefiled before GOD and the FATHER is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

5. Obedience brought Abraham into the realm of Blessings
‭Genesis 13:2 KJV‬
[2] And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold

6. Obedience kept him in that realm
‭Genesis 14:14-20 KJV‬
[14] And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan. [15] And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus. [16] And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people. [17] And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale. [18] And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high GOD. [19] And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high GOD, possessor of heaven and earth: [20] and blessed be the most high GOD, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

7. Obedience sustained the blessings till the end of his life
‭Genesis 24:1 KJV‬
[1] And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things.

8. What Melchizedek did was to proclaim blessings on his obedience
‭Genesis 14:14-20 KJV‬
[14] And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan. [15] And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus. [16] And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people. [17] And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale. [18] And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high GOD. [19] And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high GOD, possessor of heaven and earth: [20] and blessed be the most high GOD, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all

9. The Bible recognizes the place and power of the spirit of Obedience
‭Ezekiel 36:27 KJV‬
[27] And I will put MY spirit within you, and cause you to walk in MY statutes, and ye shall keep MY judgments, and do them.

‭Ephesians 2:2 KJV‬
[2] wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience
:

10. But the spirit of Obedience is a vital spiritual weapon with the capacity to win any war
2 Corinthians 10:3-5 KJV‬
[3] For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: [4] (for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strong holds [5] casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ
;

11. While obedience may be costly, the result is priceless
1 Corinthians 9:16-17 KJV‬
[16] For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! [17] For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me

Philippians 1:21 KJV‬
[21] For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

‭Acts 14:11 KJV‬
[11] And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men

Why do we need the spirit of Obedience?
1. Some instructions may be far above our natural capacity to obey
Genesis 12:1-4 KJV‬
[1] Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: [2] and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: [3] and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. [4] So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran

2. Some may be too costly to bear naturally
‭Genesis 22:1-3 KJV‬
[1] And it came to pass after these things, that GOD did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. [2] And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. [3] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which GOD had told him.
16-18 KJV‬
[16] and said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: [17] that in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; [18] and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed MY voice.

3. While many others may be too deadly to comply with
‭Genesis 17:10-14, 23-26 KJV‬
[10] This is MY covenant, which ye shall keep, between ME and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. [11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt ME and you. [12] And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. [13] He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and MY covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. [14] And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken MY covenant.
[23] And Abraham took Ishmael his son, and all that were born in his house, and all that were bought with his money, every male among the men of Abraham's house; and circumcised the flesh of their foreskin in the selfsame day, as GOD had said unto him. [24] And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin. [25] And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin. [26] In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son.

4. Even Christ needed the power of the Spirit to walk in Obedience
‭John 10:17-18 KJV‬
[17] Therefore doth my FATHER love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. [18] No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my FATHER

‭Philippians 2:5-11 KJV‬
[5] Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: [6] who, being in the form of GOD, thought it not robbery to be equal with GOD: [7] but made himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] Wherefore GOD also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: [10] that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of GOD the FATHER.

Jesus is Lord

Promoting strong and effective environmental impact assessment (EIA) implementation globally, while creating awareness on the use of EIA as a tool for decision making on project execution and development actions.
Principles & Application of Environmental Impact Assessment (Dr. Benard Omoyeni)
Thank You Jesus

Re: GOD'S Blessings Always Trails Man's Obedience by Godspowerpro: 9:24pm On Jun 18
Praise GOD

More photos from District 2- KayFarm Zone

Promoting strong and effective environmental impact assessment (EIA) implementation globally, while creating awareness on the use of EIA as a tool for decision making on project execution and development actions.
Principles & Application of Environmental Impact Assessment (Dr. Benard Omoyeni)

Thank You Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Warming The Shoes Of Davido’s Baby Mamas / Dele Momodu Speaks Out On Davido, Sophia Momodu's Custody Battle / Just In:verydarkman Has Petition Prophet Jeremiah To NAFDAC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.