Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Caught Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her! (2137 Views)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her! by Indomixx: 5:46pm On Jun 15
Sequel to my last post here(You can read it up), I finally caught my so called girlfriend. She came over to spend the night at my place because I've been sick since. While she was asleep, I opened her phone with her finger and went through her whatsApp and saw wonders. This girl has been "dicking" a guy without remorse(this is a guy she had something with before we met oo). Aside that, she has like 3boyfriends on her whatsApp, she deletes some chats and what gave you. Na yesterday I confirm say woman fit dey profess love for you, make she dey do different things entirely. She looks so innocent and made me believe I was the only girl in her life. Kai, I didn't feel too bad anyways, because it was something I expected. She even gave guys she begs money from, but anytime I offer her money, she refuses(That's my gain though). Mehn, I saw a lot of things I can't say oo. A girl of 22years oo already having up to 15+ body counts and I'm not exaggerating at all.

I caught her, asked her if she's being honest, she said yes. I asked her some questions, she denied ever knowing them. Even after telling her I know she's cheating, she kept denying until I gave her evidence (She still doesn't know I went through her whatsApp till now). She knelt and kept begging that she'll die if I ever leave her, she can't focus, she cannot do without me, yen, yen, yen. She deleted and blocked the guy's number in my presence, begged for over 4hrs, thinking I'll accept all those hogwash. Someone that has been pretending all along with fake love. She was supposed to leave Tuesday after Monday sit at home, but I chased her home already.

Bottom line is, you can't please most women, I know this for sure. They're very ungrateful and disloyal. I can say for sure that I'm not hurt at all, I feel normal and my mind is now at rest, now that I caught her.

Me, I Sha know say I no fit marry who no be virgin. These girls that already have multiple partners before they met you, you can't keep them. Better be wise.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught Her! by Fisiryorh(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15
Virgin or not, those species can still mess a man up...

Just pray to have the right one...... that's all...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her! by BabbanBura(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15
Somehow it feels to me like you are her main guy woo.

Sorry about your experience Bro. Loyal relationship today is on the hottest test ever!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her! by chatinent: 6:17pm On Jun 15
Indomixx:
Sequel to my last post here(You can read it up), I finally caught my so called girlfriend. She came over to spend the night at my place because I've been sick since. While she was asleep, I opened her phone with her finger and went through her whatsApp and saw wonders. This girl has been "dicking" a guy without remorse(this is a guy she had something with before we met oo). Aside that, she has like 3boyfriends on her whatsApp, she deletes some chats and what gave you. Na yesterday I confirm say woman fit dey profess love for you, make she dey do different things entirely. She looks so innocent and made me believe I was the only girl in her life. Kai, I didn't feel too bad anyways, because it was something I expected. She even gave guys she begs money from, but anytime I offer her money, she refuses(That's my gain though). Mehn, I saw a lot of things I can't say oo. A girl of 22years oo already having up to 15+ body counts and I'm not exaggerating at all.

I caught her, asked her if she's being honest, she said yes. I asked her some questions, she denied ever knowing them. Even after telling her I know she's cheating, she kept denying until I gave her evidence (She still doesn't know I went through her whatsApp till now). She knelt and kept begging that she'll die if I ever leave her, she can't focus, she cannot do without me, yen, yen, yen. She deleted and blocked the guy's number in my presence, begged for over 4hrs, thinking I'll accept all those hogwash. Someone that has been pretending all along with fake love. She was supposed to leave Tuesday after Monday sit at home, but I chased her home already.

Bottom line is, you can't please most women, I know this for sure. They're very ungrateful and disloyal. I can say for sure that I'm not hurt at all, I feel normal and my mind is now at rest, now that I caught her.

Me, I Sha know say I no fit marry who no be virgin. These girls that already have multiple partners before they met you, you can't keep them. Better be wise.

I thought as much. Man no fit dey type this thing for this hunger era.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her! by RealityKings: 6:18pm On Jun 15
What is Congo Dynamics

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times .

So OP putting Okafor's Congo dynamics into perspectives, her Congo has been shined by 15 guys according to you

i.e C1 x 15boys ∜365days(P)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her! by dkidd: 6:27pm On Jun 15
The truth is expect the worse from these 403's... Always wear rubber before u blast no matter what she claims or how beautiful and neat she looks. If she not gree for rubber bro abeg pursue them. Women cheat more and they will still deny even if u see her in bed being pummeled to oblivion... So it's best u protect u and zero trust. Just dey blast. If Ur wife come u go know

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her! by Indomixx: 6:34pm On Jun 15
chatinent:

I thought as much. Man no fit dey type this thing for this hunger era.
You should know it was a mistake. I typed hurriedly and didn't read again before sending.
Re: I Caught Her! by kkins25(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15
Welcome to the club😭😭😭..
Re: I Caught Her! by imagrg(m): 5:54am On Jun 16
You never know with women!

Methinks this one loves you deeply. The only challenge is that you cannot satisfy her financial needs.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her! by ITbomb(m): 6:46am On Jun 16
Are you ready to marry her in the next 6 months?

A girl that you confess that she is not demanding, she loves you and she spends most time with you. You still dey do investigation.

You don't own her, as long as she is not disrespectful, not demanding and she is not doing side stuff to your face, let her be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her! by tuoyoojo(m): 7:56am On Jun 16
I don't know what gives the illusion that marrying a virgin guarantee faithfulness. Like if u met her a virgin and you burst open her hymen she becomes yours forever

Abi after marriage you would be following her about to ensure that she is faithful

Bros,just be pray to meet a woman that is truly God fearing and lumping all women together because one fall ur hand nor make sense.

Good luck in ur search for a future wife

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her! by wonder233: 8:19am On Jun 16
Bro even wife, no put mind. Ladies can't stay with one man. They want variety and they lack accountability, they would deny to themselves and believe their own lies. Its a kind of delusion. It is that delusion that makes them cry and beg when caught. I asked mine: what didn't you know before you cheated that you now know? So what exactly is the crying and begging for?
dkidd:
The truth is expect the worse from these 403's... Always wear rubber before u blast no matter what she claims or how beautiful and neat she looks. If she not gree for rubber bro abeg pursue them. Women cheat more and they will still deny even if u see her in bed being pummeled to oblivion... So it's best u protect u and zero trust. Just dey blast. If Ur wife come u go know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her! by rex444(m): 9:26am On Jun 16
That time she gives you, enjoy it... when she leaves , continue with whatever it is u do.... but always use your protection

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her! by KingLennon(m): 9:44am On Jun 16
The best thinq that has ever happened to me is swallowing the red pill after enduring bullshît for some years sad
Re: I Caught Her! by Verbtips(m): 9:56am On Jun 16
Fisiryorh:
Virgin or not, those species can still mess a man up...

Just pray to have the right one...... that's all...
op say im no fit marry non virgin
so na virgin kon save.
if you the find this woman broda go build am your self-rude boy
i know a woman wey marry as virgin but her husband met his demise in her hand,she con remarry one guy like that the guy no even trust her self
after them get one pikin guy 1 travel,im carry magun nack her for bodi she no know
that same day in the evening one bizness man die ontop her,as the tin start she shout out of fear just the scream,people wey dey near start to show face ,as guy man me sef comot go do amebogrin,so them call the wife of the man to come carry her husband,when she reach i seem i wife omo i shock,everything just complete con yellow no even spot for her body yet im die for dry fish hand i just shake my head

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her! by Balablue64: 10:02am On Jun 16
if you are a wise guy you would have noticed all these since,
i have been in the streets and been with women so i know a LovePeddler once i sight one.
if you are dating aneva chop girl run oo don't be serious and committed with them cos na whores.
There's no need breaking up with her u could have just pretended like you Don't know and keep collecting kpekus use redpill to follow her.
As you come pursue her now na to soapy be dat o.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her! by Balablue64: 10:06am On Jun 16
tuoyoojo:
I don't know what gives the illusion that marrying a virgin guarantee faithfulness. Like if u met her a virgin and you burst open her hymen she becomes yours forever

Abi after marriage you would be following her about to ensure that she is faithful

Bros,just be pray to meet a woman that is truly God fearing and lumping all women together because one fall ur hand nor make sense.

Good luck in ur search for a future wife

No guarantee but there's a high chance a virgin could be a good girl.
imagine it she has not bursted her hymen still innocent unlike those olosho money 4 hand back for ground who have used thier kpekus to make a living.
Re: I Caught Her! by motionarena: 10:56am On Jun 16
Indomixx:

Mumu man
What do you expect when chasing 22 yrs old girl that is still in school

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funniest First Date / Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last? / Best Friend's Wife Hits On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.