Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,137 members, 7,949,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch (11854 Views)

Enugu: APC Faction Endorses PDP Guber Candidate, Mbah For Governor / Adebutu Pdp Faction Endorses Apm Candidate, Akinlade [full Agreement Pics] / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Chiefpriestt: 6:53am On Jun 16
flokii:
Serves the Akpata guy right... he has been used and dumped.

Their EluuP from top to bottom is only good for Lagos, Ogun, Oyo et al. but not good for their own Edo State.
Thank God Yorubas voted wisely and retained all our best hands.
Your best hands na Abiodun and Co right? Nonsense talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by hafeeanubasy: 7:04am On Jun 16
Afrojuju2017:

Was Maikyau not president?
AKPATA was the president in 2022

1 Like

Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Anonimoux: 7:34am On Jun 16
Edo State obedient and everyone is for PDP Asue Ighodalo. Since they are the only ones that are serious about this election.
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Anonimoux: 7:37am On Jun 16
10mobile:
I trust Edo people. One dirty politician might be trying to ride on Obi's reputation to hoodwink the people. That's what many of them did in 2023.
And they will fail woefully. Obedient Movement is not affiliated with any Political Party. We support competence only. So Labour Party should continue daydreaming.
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Anonimoux: 7:40am On Jun 16
Edoblakky:
I'm from Edo state and when we birthed the OBIdient movement, it was for equity, fairness and justice. Obidients are not in any political party and this should be easy to see. LP decided to stupidly give their ticket to a man from Edo south when another man from the same zone is about to complete 8 years. Nobody should be talking of competence as every zone has competent people. The most competent man in this campaign is Asue Ighodalo of pdp and we the Obidients are voting for him
Exactly
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Truthbites: 8:24am On Jun 16
Godons1:

No mind them. By this time in 2016, Oshiomole was commissioning several massive projects. While campaigning for Obaseki. That was why we voted for Obaseki.

But today, Obaseki doesn't have one single project to his name. After spending 8 years as Governor. He still want to bring another incompetent person to serve as his godson.

But Obaseki go use thugs ...I'm scared of that. But I must vote. Obaseki nor even do roads. If we begin to de mention....na the 200,000 jobs pain me when he nor bring

We go surprise them. We go make sure say, Obaseki's stooge come 6th. After APC, LP, NNPP, SDP, APGA

1 Like

Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Truthbites: 8:25am On Jun 16
Anonimoux:
Edo State obedient and everyone is for PDP Asue Ighodalo. Since they are the only ones that are serious about this election.

I'm for Akpata
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Peacecore: 8:26am On Jun 16
omoredia:
They are not obidients. A true obidient won't need to print banner to tell everyone he is an obidient. They are mischievous elements sponsored by APC to de-energize the masses and split LP votes in order for APC to stand some chance. Olumide Akpata is our candidate
You get brain so?
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Truthbites: 8:27am On Jun 16
Godons1:

No mind them. By this time in 2016, Oshiomole was commissioning several massive projects. While campaigning for Obaseki. That was why we voted for Obaseki.

But today, Obaseki doesn't have one single project to his name. After spending 8 years as Governor. He still want to bring another incompetent person to serve as his godson.

We go surprise them. We go make sure say, Obaseki's stooge come 6th. After APC, LP, NNPP, SDP, APGA

Obaseki stooge go come last ..what did he do that he wants to bring or impose person?
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Godons1: 8:36am On Jun 16
Truthbites:

Obaseki stooge go come last ..what did he do that he wants to bring or impose person?

No mind the incompetent Governor. His mates are commissioning projects everyday, Obaseki has not commissioned one single project since he assumed office 8 years ago, except Street light.

1 Like

Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by jasent(m): 8:37am On Jun 16
MIKOLOWISKA:
what are you gaining from lp.? Do you like lp controlled regions? Why are you clamoring for change with no evidence of it
So you don't like the 24 hours electricity in Abia state.
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by bobbyblaze4life: 9:14am On Jun 16
This is a further testament to the fact that Dr. Asue Ighodalo is the leader that Edo People seek to move their State forward irrespective of the party he is coming from
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Anonimoux: 9:57am On Jun 16
Truthbites:

I'm for Akpata
E sure for you.

1 Like

Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by zoomzoom(m): 10:11am On Jun 16
[quote author=omoredia post=130492536]They are not obidients. A true obidient won't need to print banner to tell everyone he is an obidient. They are mischievous elements sponsored by APC to de-energize the masses and split LP votes in order for APC to stand some chance. Olumide Akpata is our candidate
EDOLITES and OBIDIENTS know their SHENANIGANS and are just waiting for them at the polls.
Our guy who is accountable to us and even endorsed by our PRINCIPAL Peter OBI, is OLUMIDE AKPATA.
NO OTHER!!.

1 Like

Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Texs: 10:34am On Jun 16
What Mr Obi & co. needs to do from now is to turn the Obidient to none political party affiliated movement that

supports any identified credible candidates of any political party standing for election. This is what Edo

Obidient have started. There are Obidients in every parts of Nigeria and in all political parties.

Whenever there is going to be election, the movement leaders can find a party that share their ideology to contest.
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by onosbaba3310: 12:47pm On Jun 16
CyberHolarex:

So when it comes to Lagos and Tinubu, Yoruba people don't have right to choose who they want right?

Edo will soon start receiving igbo treatment in southwest soon

"Edo will soon start receiving Igbo treatment in Southwest very soon"must be the most funny comment I have seen online this year, you forget there are parts of edo Dominated by Yorubas, Edo state should be the non Western state with highest numbers of Yorubas😂😂 just try rubbish with our Edo brothers in Southwest first, you think say na everybody go entertain una foolishness, make una start am first, make we see who go end am, if you want craze better know were u dey direct your craze to
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Poleski: 2:23pm On Jun 16
Obidients are not an organisation or party so there's nothing like a faction! It is either you are an Obidient or not. Obidients follow Peter Obi as their leader.
PDP should be bold enough to name who their people are. They're PDP members! Shameless corrupt party.
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by aswani(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16
Erons2000:
All this fake obidients,real obidients know who to vote for,for a real change and that is Labour Party,all this belle face obidients are agbado people pretending….werey Dey disguise….quote me and watch me insult ur generation

Practically all the Obidients in Benin that worked hard to give Peter Obi the state in his win against Tinubu have drifted away from this LP campaign.

Ẹdo South cannot hand over to Ẹdo South.
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Rejouir: 4:39pm On Jun 16
Fake 🤥 news
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Truthbites: 5:55pm On Jun 16
Godons1:

No mind the incompetent Governor. His mates are commissioning projects everyday, Obaseki has not commissioned one single project since he assumed office 8 years ago, except Street light.

Even the street lights nor de come on. And miscreants de praise am.
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by CyberHolarex: 9:23pm On Jun 16
onosbaba3310:

"Edo will soon start receiving Igbo treatment in Southwest very soon"must be the most funny comment I have seen online this year, you forget there are parts of edo Dominated by Yorubas, Edo state should be the non Western state with highest numbers of Yorubas😂😂 just try rubbish with our Edo brothers in Southwest first, you think say na everybody go entertain una foolishness, make una start am first, make we see who go end am, if you want craze better know were u dey direct your craze to

Don't worry it will reach when we will know who are for Yorubas or edo.

Una go see pepper.

If not many of you are forming Yoruba ehn, una for see pepper
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by CyberHolarex: 9:28pm On Jun 16
Fr33born:

Did anyone stop Yoruba's from voting who they want?

If you ask osimhen or Asisat if they are from edo they will claim Yoruba or Lagos.

Don't worry we will soon start single you people out.

Let's restructure the country first that's where we will know.

Another election will soon be around the corner in Lagos, if dem born una well put mouth
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Godons1: 7:58am On Jun 17
Truthbites:

Even the street lights nor de come on. And miscreants de praise am.

Obaseki na yahoo man. The man na scam he scam Edo People.

Nobody dey praise am for Benin. On nairaland, it is one guy that is working for Obaseki, the guy has over 20 accounts. He usually create a topic to praise Obaseki. Then use his other accounts to comment on the topic, to make it look like several person's like Obaseki.

Since Obaseki has no project that he will use to campaign. He uses lies and propaganda.
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Truthbites: 1:01pm On Jun 17
Godons1:

Obaseki na yahoo man. The man na scam he scam Edo People.

Nobody dey praise am for Benin. On nairaland, it is one guy that is working for Obaseki, the guy has over 20 accounts. He usually create a topic to praise Obaseki. Then use his other accounts to comment on the topic, to make it look like several person's like Obaseki.

Since Obaseki has no project that he will use to campaign. He uses lies and propaganda.

I voted for him. I regret. Travelled down to vote for someone who wasted my votes..

2 Likes

Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Godons1: 3:11pm On Jun 17
Truthbites:

I voted for him. I regret. Travelled down to vote for someone who wasted my votes..

Everybody just dey regret voting him in Benin. He used godfatherism decieve Edo people, when he accused Oshiomole of trying to become the godfather.

5 major markets were engulfed by fire. Till date Obaseki did not rebuild anyone. Edo State does not have any fire fighting Truck. FG brought one to Edo few years ago, Obaseki parked it inside Government house

He has been paying Edo workers in percentage. They hardly receive full salary. 4 years ago, he bought some substandard buses in Benin. None of those buses reach 2 months. They all broke down within one month. It is the old Oshiomole's (green) Comrade buses that are functional in Edo

Obaseki na scam. After handover, we go stone am with pure water anytime we site am for Edo
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:04pm On Jun 17
jasent:
So you don't like the 24 hours electricity in Abia state.
Geometric was built under pdp.
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by jasent(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17
MIKOLOWISKA:

Geometric was built under pdp.
And came alive under lp
Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by Sharpsharp00123: 10:38pm On Jun 17
Truthbites:

u voted to spite tinubu n not that obaseki did any reasonable thing

Na your type carry edo no b Lagos for head that year now una eye don peel

1 Like

Re: Edo Obidient Faction Endorses PDP Candidate, Boycotts LP Campaign Launch by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:03am On Jun 21
jasent:

And came alive under lp
It was always alive
Should have proliferate after 20yrs
Not relaunching same project over and over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA / Governor El-Rufai Celebrates Kaduna At 100 With Gala Dinner (Photos) / Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.