Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened (43450 Views)

Today Is Finidi George's 50th Birthday. / Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by Akenzua01: 8:07pm On Jun 16
Osimhen is a purely trained boy, Bini people failed totally.

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by Osanoghodua1: 8:07pm On Jun 16
Osimhen lacks public etiquette. He doesn't know how to manage anger. Finidi too erred by lying the player. He lacks managerial skills..

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by geoworldedu: 8:08pm On Jun 16
Joy2dworldxyz:
Make we rest Na, what's all these rubbish?
A world cup first group qualifiers that Nigeria is seeded in same group with Benin Republic, Rwanda, Lesotho, south African Zimbabwe with 3 teams to come out of the group for final qualifiers, yet Nigeria is number 5 on the table after 4 matches with just 3 points, abeg no be juju be that?

So una wan tell me say even if Nigeria no get coach and Osimhen no play that we can't use Kano or Eyimba of Aba player to come out from that group?

For me o, I just know that Tinubu is a curse, nothing good can possibly come out from his leadership.....

But u see, God will help us.

Oga na only one team coming out o. Only the first goes to world cup this time around. There are nine groups and the nine group leaders go to world cup straight.
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by gerizzim: 8:09pm On Jun 16
RoiNews2:
Victor Osimhen just dropped another video few mins ago, he was very angry and even crying responding to allegations made by the Nigerian super eagles head coach (now former), Finidi George that he can’t beg Osimhen to come play for the Super Eagles during WC qualifiers.

Finidi George Slams Nigerian Football Federation, Says Victor Osimhen, Other Senior Players Lack Commitment And Are Above Discipline. And Osimhen has angrily replied him, and everyone. Let's listen to Osimhen part of the story...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpPvX8HoeNw?si=DI1x8V0MiBgPfQfs

Now I understand why the elders DNT talk too much. silence most times may be the best appropriate disposition one should take when crisis occurs.
You may end up saying or actin silly in the heat of blowing hot.

Osimen may have a point to justify his actions in this saga but his approach is not just it.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by ak22(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16
naijapips04:
Finidi is a very immature coach. In his two interviews, he was just blasting players and making all the excuses about players. Very immature guy.

Who is immature out finidi and osimeh now

1 Like

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by Segzy19: 8:10pm On Jun 16
See as he talk sef... I call Finidi as if Finidi be him mate.... Without you Osimhen, Super eagles can't be stranded nau... Players yapa for Naija waiting to be discovered and they will play better than you .

Abeg rest jare....

Silence is golden at times....

5 Likes

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by tuzle(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16
donforeign:
Make victor go sit down. As big as he is , he behaved like clown, typical African bigot . You could have released a letter to address the issues. From the video, it's obvious you don't respect your coach, calling him by name . Wetin you no fit do for club . If Dem like them give una zidane as coach, those boys are failures and lack discipline, they won't perform....
what should he call him by?
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by yomiracles: 8:16pm On Jun 16
Immaturity!

1 Like

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by 7upnigeria: 8:16pm On Jun 16
BeardedMeat:
And this empowered him to insult not only his coach but his fans and Nigerians as well by calling Ogun to kill them and swearing by it? He belongs to the gutters.

Truth is he will not go down. Sometimes, you dont understand the sacrifices some people make in certain situations. Same players NFF abandon when theyre injured, same players NFF hardly pay their transport fare for games. They make a lot of sacrifices for the country, A FRACTION OF WHICH YOU CAN'T MAKE. Same set of Nogerians that are quick to curse and swear for all NIGERIAN PRESIDENTS are the ones blaming Osimhen for cursing his followers.

Its clear you can't take what you dish out to others.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by Vic74real: 8:17pm On Jun 16
This Osimhen guy shd calm down.whatever was said doesn't warrant all these childish outbursts from him,insulting someone who is older than him and is a legend in Nigerian football.its so disappointing

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by 7upnigeria: 8:17pm On Jun 16
edungene7:
Oya nah him dne invite finish nah make continue the invitation for chad league

Forget that one, he go soon get job.
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by kbbanj10(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16
Pride goes before a fall, no matter what Finidi did, as eagles coach and as an elder Osihmen should av remain silent, I can bet with anything Osihmen wouldn't av replied Diego Maradona in this manner if Diego happened to be his coach, he dare not. Even if you're been offended at least apply maturity

4 Likes

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by naijapips04: 8:34pm On Jun 16
ak22:

Who is immature out finidi and osimeh now

Finidi. He started this whole this. Why call players out in public?
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by Angelfrost(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16
You go shalaye taya...!

When they tell you people to learn courtesy, una say una sabi! See ya life na.

Nor be everything person dey respond to...!

Personally, locking up works perfectly for me all the time.

Osimhen, focus on the work wey dey pay you, and leave social media!

1 Like

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by Jagabanarmy: 8:45pm On Jun 16
RoiNews2:
Victor Osimhen just dropped another video few mins ago, he was very angry and even crying responding to allegations made by the Nigerian super eagles head coach (now former), Finidi George that he can’t beg Osimhen to come play for the Super Eagles during WC qualifiers.

Finidi George Slams Nigerian Football Federation, Says Victor Osimhen, Other Senior Players Lack Commitment And Are Above Discipline. And Osimhen has angrily replied him, and everyone. Let's listen to Osimhen part of the story...

Is this one new video?
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by femi4: 9:17pm On Jun 16
RoiNews2:

He's not polished, reacting to fake news, very rude of him

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by Mccullum: 9:20pm On Jun 16
Osimhen has exposed his indiscipline to the world.

He can do damage control for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by BouquiLake: 9:31pm On Jun 16
Its like he wants to turn a content creator shocked shocked shocked

RoiNews2:

1 Like

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by MasterTeeUSA: 9:45pm On Jun 16
The whole thing just dey make me laugh. The curse na too much. Mr Oshimhen, even if you are not injured, you are under no obligation to play for anyone...no one owe you anything and Nigeria or Super Eagles didn't add to the Glory God gave you...I am just amazed people get time to sow drama...both Osinhem and Finidi are millionaires or billionaires...soccer is business...better face your own lives.

RoiNews2:

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by daveP(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16
Where's the video? Mtchew angry

1 Like

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by MamaletASO: 9:51pm On Jun 16
Finidi appointment was wrong on the first place...
An inexperienced Coach that took an appointment as Eagles coach during a crucial world cup ticket contest, it's an error..

But Finidi needs money and getting #25million/month as Eagles can't be rejected..

He took the job without any contract..
No contract was given to Finidi..NFF only made him head coach told him if he didn't perform that they will send him packing...

Nothing like 1yr or 2yra contract.. Finidi is an example of hungry person..
How would someone collect such an appointment??

Finidi should drag himself and stop dragging our boy, Osimhen..

Osimhen stop crying ok
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by IMMUNO1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16
Osimhen, with or without the Eagles is already made. Finidi must have been manipulated with Nigerian politics and decided to play some people's card. He has resigned and Osimhen should be left alone. Someone was called up from Rangers to replace him, I don't know why they are blaming him for the failure of other over 20 players.
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by izicooo(f): 10:11pm On Jun 16
so called African best. I see character deficiency in this dude.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by Arabaincubus: 10:19pm On Jun 16
Regardless of the actual thing that happened, he just corroborated Finidi's charge that he is disrespectful.

The tragedy is that his problem with Nigeria ha just begun.

I wish he kept quiet or explained himself without the curse and swear words

1 Like

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by Ashawoman82: 10:22pm On Jun 16
10mobile:

Osimhen say make Ogun kill all of us? Na lie. Or, show me the video where he said it.

Well, to be sure, not that I'm doubting you but I'm hearing this for the first time. And I doubt that the Osimhen I know can say such.
Oga before u argue gets your facts right, no dey argue blindly like small pikin... Yes he said it.. He said ogun go kill of all of una wey dey talk rubbish... The guy really messed up big time, if he had tried this with any club coach, his career would be gone.

1 Like

Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by VinnyBaba: 10:27pm On Jun 16
BeardedMeat:
You mean you didn't watch the video or what? That boys response is so shameful. I'm sure he's a Nler.

Osihmen could be Almiron. Mr Ogun keep ur Papa. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by charlizonto: 10:30pm On Jun 16
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Osimhen should get out abeg....

So if him papa vex am,na like that he go come out publicly to insult am? undecided. To even think the werey was even insulting his fans grin. Na wa

Na Finidi I blame self....why he go accept the job in the first place......Na wetin bring this kind see-finish be this undecided

Who be Osimhen for where Finidi dey........See as the mumu dey call Finidi name self.... Highest level of disrespect.......

Osimhen must not be invited to the super eagles squad again...... He's not bigger than the super eagles...with him and without him, eagles go still soar high...
Bro I think say na only me no make sense when I dey reason like this..u no lie abeg!
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by ella45(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16
Very arrogant na your coach you dey mention him name like that you this small boy,if to say u no get club wen u dey play shebi u for dey beg .you lack respect little boy
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by PropertyBanker(f): 11:20pm On Jun 16
F22RAPTOR:

Lol...abeg make ina free my guy make e talk him mind... grin
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by ufotunang: 11:23pm On Jun 16
If the Nigeria super eagles had good strikers that can score goals without victor osihem in the team.. nigerians would not had bothered if victor osihem honoured the super eagles call up or not.mits because they are no good other strikers that can score goals especially a , number 9 striker everybody will be depending on victor osihem for the number,,9 striking position and if he does not honour the super eagles call up everybody will be panicking and complaining why he did not honour the super eagles call up..other number 9 striker like victor Boniface, terry moffi, Paul omachu should improve on their game and try and be scoring goals so that we do not always depend on victor osihem for goal scoring in super eagles
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by kennyz247(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16
Elizkid:

Not really

He said Ogun kee all Nigerians who believe what Finidi said about him

He also said it will never be well with their generation

That may they all be unfortunate in life

Is this not indirect insults to the entire Nigerians
Re: Finidi George: Victor Osimhen Drops Another Video, Reveals What Really Happened by kennyz247(m): 11:53pm On Jun 16
MamaletASO:
Finidi appointment was wrong on the first place...
An inexperienced Coach that took an appointment as Eagles coach during a crucial world cup ticket contest, it's an error..

But Finidi needs money and getting #25million/month as Eagles can't be rejected..

He took the job without any contract..
No contract was given to Finidi..NFF only made him head coach told him if he didn't perform that they will send him packing...

Nothing like 1yr or 2yra contract.. Finidi is an example of hungry person..
How would someone collect such an appointment??

Finidi should drag himself and stop dragging our boy, Osimhen..

Osimhen stop crying ok

Osimhen is a fool for saying ogun kill all Nigerians who believes in what finidi said.. indirectly,ogun go kill finidi,NFA,the interviewers and it others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi: It Hurt When Ronaldo Won His Fifth Ballon D'or / Hilarious Faces Of Divers At The Rio 2016 Olympics In Brazil / Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.