Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,657 members, 7,878,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic (416 Views)

My Nin Is Suspended I Need Urgent Help / Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth / Why Does Linking My NIN To My Line Always Failed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by ysgs: 7:05pm On Jun 15
Do you make mistake during NIN registration and need to change your NIN details now like names, date of birth, phone number, address in other to tally with your bank details or other credentials. We are at your service.
We also do it in Plastic ID card in front and back.
Location is not a barrier. We will provide this timely service for you anywhere you are in the world.
Interested people may reach out.
Moderate fees attached.
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by princeemma69: 7:34pm On Jun 15
ysgs:
Do you make mistake during NIN registration and need to change your NIN details now like names, date of birth, phone number, address in other to tally with your bank details or other credentials. We are at your service.
We also do it in Plastic ID card in front and back.
Location is not a barrier. We will provide this timely service for you anywhere you are in the world.
Interested people may reach out.
Moderate fees attached.
how much for plastic NIN?
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by ysgs: 8:06pm On Jun 15
princeemma69:
how much for plastic NIN?
. It's 3000 naira for soft copy. But if you need physical copy in hardcopy, it's 4500naira . You may go ahead to print out the soft copy in front and back and make it hardcopy at your side. Anyhow you want it
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by ysgs: 9:04am On Jun 16
Convert your NIN to plastic ID
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by ysgs: 10:01pm On Jun 17
Make your NIN laminated into plastic. It's more safer and acceptable
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by abercrombie(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18
Change of name n date of birth is how much
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by ysgs: 9:45pm On Jun 19
abercrombie:
Change of name n date of birth is how much
. It's 20k
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by abercrombie(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20
ysgs:
. It's 20k
Do u have office where i can come.meet u in lagos
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by ysgs: 9:29pm On Jun 21
abercrombie:
. We are not in Lagos. Available in igbo-ora, Oyo State
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by ysgs: 9:32pm On Jun 21
abercrombie:
. It can be done anywhere. Location is not a problem
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by ysgs: 4:48pm On Jun 22
Save yourself the stress of discrepancies in your credentials. Correct your NIN details now
Re: Correct Your NIN Details And Get It In Plastic by ysgs: 7:47pm On Jun 24
Change your NIN to plastic ID card. Make it durable to keep

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise From The Professional Accountants In The House; Help A Brother / Chemisluv Xmas Gift / Where Are The Legal Minds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.