Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? (953 Views)

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by Techpik: 7:58pm On Jun 15
Hello guys is me techpik, your neighbourhood website developer.

I have notice this restrictions on non muslim for a very long time on nairaland.

You must accept that you're a muslim before you can make a comment on muslim post.

And if you bash any muslim post, you'll banned.

Is nairaland a muslim forum, make we know and stop coming to this forum and leave it for muslim alone.

If other religions non muslim should leave nairaland, the website wont be rated in africa again and will loss is traffics and value.

Pls mods and seun should make this forum a better place for non muslims too.

I know seun and his mods will soon ban me or delete this post soon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by God1000(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15
Seun really needs to do something about this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15
E get y
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by Madups(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15
Techpik:

I have notice this restrictions on non muslim for a very long time on nairaland.

You must accept that you're a muslim before you can make a comment on muslim post.

Is nairaland a muslim forum, make we know and stop coming to this forum and leave it for muslim alone.

If other religions non muslim should leave nairaland, the website wont be rated in africa again and will loss is traffics and value.

had no idea this happens on this forum.. But muslims comment on ought to be christian faith based topics.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 8:28pm On Jun 15
Ahhh..the religion of peace and tolerance.. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by MrCork: 8:40pm On Jun 15
Techpik:

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by MrCork: 8:40pm On Jun 15
Techpik:

Did you pay rent??((((no ooofencse)))) angry
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by Snowx: 8:46pm On Jun 15
Muslims pays seun for thet..what do you think is the reason if not money

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:53pm On Jun 15
Snowx:
Muslims pays seun for thet..what do you think is the reason if not money

He is rich enough. He does not need to be paid
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by FBIBOT(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15
it actually not fair.... I don't think Mr seun is ready to change that Cos it been like that for a long time

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 9:07pm On Jun 15
And?! What does moderation say? What is the one true religion?
((((( no ofence )))))) grin
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 9:10pm On Jun 15
What is the one true religion?
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 9:22pm On Jun 15
I am Serbian. Probably the only one on this forum. A member of the heavenly nation.‡
Light in the darkness.
You see, those questions above that are screenshots open the gates of hell. You have no idea about that. But I know very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFkj60KGMs8?si=LX_Xyy8J8meBDuox

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by RealityKings(f): 9:27pm On Jun 15
goran3310:
I am Serbian. Probably the only one on this forum. A member of the heavenly nation.‡
Light in the darkness.
You see, those questions above that are screenshots open the gates of hell. You have no idea about that. But I know very well.

Why
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by owem19(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15
Seun is a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 9:39pm On Jun 15
RealityKings:

Why
Because there can be no peace between Islam and any other religion. Wherever Islam touches another religion there is war or a situation on the verge of war. Islam is the religion of war. Countries that have a mixed population with Muslims are doomed. The moment the Muslim population becomes the majority by 51%, then they start terrorizing non-Muslims, introducing Muslim laws... the war begins. What do you know about the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina or Kosovo? Nothing. What do you know about Pakistan and India? Nothing. I am a former soldier of the army of Republika Srpska and the army of Serbia. I participated in two wars against Muslims. I am a Serb. We are the only white nation that bombed the NATO pact. And he failed to subdue us. ‡

8 Likes

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by Evolutionism: 9:40pm On Jun 15
Techpik:

If I were you I do rather not be bothered.

Perhaps it's because i'm interacting from a high place.

What you should understand is The Northerners are the sole proprietor put in charge of the affairs of Nigeria by the british.

So what you are complaining about are among the conditions giving to him in order to operate his Site seamlessly.

My assertion might not be the absolute truth but I assure you it's not far from it.

You guys should always read up and do your independent researches.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 9:41pm On Jun 15
owem19:
Seun is a Muslim
Then I'll probably leave this forum. Any recommendations for another forum?
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by RealityKings(f): 9:43pm On Jun 15
goran3310:
I am a former soldier of the army of Republika Srpska and the army of Serbia. I participated in two wars against Muslims. I am a Serb. We are the only white nation that bombed the NATO pact. And he failed to subdue us. ‡

You said you are a former soldier and "he" failed to subdue "us" . Who is the "He" you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by GeneralOjukwu: 9:56pm On Jun 15
Una never tire for this matter?

You have been bleating like goats and complaining since 2017 that I joined here and very likely earlier.

Is it by force to use Nairaland?

You leave it if there something that irks you.

All your complaints, Seun Elewa is 99.99% likely to be aware. He refused to do anything about it....

Why not shut up or block the site ?

Kai. Do Nigerians have such low IQ ?

Funny enough Middle-Eastern religions brought by Jews and Arabs who told Blacks that their own religion is archaic and inferior is what you guys want to kill yourselves for.

By the way, the Jews and Arabs BOTH see Blacks as their slaves and inferior beings. Forget Caucasian racism, theirs is worse.

I have asked both religions to provide concrete proof of Life After Death. Apart from Biggie Smalls Album, I never see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 10:00pm On Jun 15
RealityKings:

You said you are a former soldier and "he" failed to subdue "us" . Who is the "He" you are talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gelCe981y0I?si=xB-QYYiL5Y7Sxtlz
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 10:01pm On Jun 15
The political West embodied in the USA with its servant the EU. They, like NATO, bombed the Serbs. In Kosovo and in the Republika Srpska and in Serbia.
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by RealityKings(f): 10:01pm On Jun 15
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 10:02pm On Jun 15
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 10:05pm On Jun 15
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 10:06pm On Jun 15
RealityKings:

Wetin be dis
I do not understand
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by Shimran(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15
Techpik:

This is common to get dude: The Christians communities tries to teach people that they should be pacifism in nature, no cause for violence or fighting even if people are hurt while as Islam isn't like that.

You can allow people to slander your loved ones, claiming that let them by themselves come and defend themselves while as others wouldn't waste a second to fight back should their loved ones (father, mother, religion figures, etc) be slandered. That's choice.

Therefore i guess the Muslim community of the forum appeal for restrictions t from the forum head and their demand was granted. Simple! No need for the christians to panic. They always give the other cheek... cool
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 10:11pm On Jun 15
We are constantly fighting with the surrounding Muslims and trying to cleanse our country of them. Since the arrival of the Turks five hundred years ago, we have been fighting with the Muslims. The only sultan who died during the Ottoman Empire was Sultan Murat. He was killed in Kosovo by Serb Miloš Obilić.
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by goran3310: 10:14pm On Jun 15
Shimran:

This is common to get dude: The Christians communities tries to teach people that they should be pacifism in nature, no cause for violence or fighting even if people are hurt while as Islam isn't like that.

You can allow people to slander your loved ones, claiming that let them by themselves come and defend themselves while as others wouldn't waste a second to fight back should their loved ones (father, mother, religion figures, etc) be slandered. That's choice.

Therefore i guess the Muslim community of the forum appeal for restrictions t from the forum head and their demand was granted. Simple! No need for the christians to panic. They always give the other cheek... cool
As I said. A country doomed to fail.
Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by System202: 10:21pm On Jun 15
Muslims will never go to crsitian section attacking and provocating christians but reverse is the case even some flatthead black jobless negro will attack Muslims at any giving opportunity. anything negative cristians will attribute it to Muslims in this forum and they will claim religion of love my ass. Nairaland has shown us how an average Nigerian Cristian is hatefilled. Please Seun add more severe punishment for anyone unjustly attacking and provocating Muslims on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by agadez007(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15
Peace lovers and their peaceful religion,and they are allowed to enter Christian threads and insults Christians while pretending to be atheists or traditionalists
Something needs to done about this,Seun should also make them swear an oath before commenting on Christian topics

what is good for a female goose is equally good for a male goose

4 Likes

Re: Why Cant Non Muslim Comment On Muslim Post On Nairaland? by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15
goran3310:

I do not understand

He means what is this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Cares More About His Family / Love (inside Dream). / Someone Should Quote Me Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.