Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,026 members, 7,886,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa (2487 Views)

Intercepted Video Of ESN, Ipob's Military Wing Undergoing Military Drill / Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army / Obasanjo Celebrating The Fall Of Biafra At Uli Airstrip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by sweerychick(f): 8:03am On Jun 16
kestolove95:
Nigeria army should wiped out uli, level the community, the old young, mother, father, king, pastors should follow their Biafra terrorist army to the grave cause this Biafra guys use churches and igwe palace are hiding place
and they'll wipe out your entire generation cut your manhood and feed it to the dogs with your uncircumcised preek given to Biafran agitators to castrate you Muslim 🐖.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by Curious345: 8:04am On Jun 16
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

Rubbish
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by kettykin: 8:25am On Jun 16
Ok
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by naijapips04: 9:15am On Jun 16
mrvitalis:

Yes IPOB just decided to form ESN... Nothing happened everywhere was peaceful in Igbo land and they formed ESN

People like you who speak half truth are the worse set of humans on earth you are evil your heart is as dark as charcoal

Mechie eze ure gi. No land on earth is peaceful 100%. Compare igboland before and after nnamdi kanu oshi and his stupid propaganda.

We warned you ofekes. IPOB and it's brand of nzuzu is not what the igbos need at this time.

Kill off Nnamdi kanu. Get misguided youth back to their senses. Lets building igboland within a stronger Nigeria. Our time will come. Now we build.

2 Likes

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by mrvitalis(m): 9:17am On Jun 16
naijapips04:

Mechie eze ure gi. No land on earth is peaceful 100%. Compare igboland before and after nnamdi kanu oshi and his stupid propaganda.

We warned you ofekes. IPOB and it's brand of nzuzu is not what the igbos need at this time.

Kill off Nnamdi kanu. Get misguided youth back to their senses. Lets building igboland within a stronger Nigeria. Our time will come. Now we build.
Why haven't u built the other zones
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by engrchykae(m): 9:17am On Jun 16
helinues:

You wrote all the above by trying to justify the senseless action of Ekpa and his boys instead of condemning their acts that could bring more trouble to SE

Blaming others for one's action is just a sign of irresponsibility
condemn what exactly?
Because Benue and kaduna has chosen to die quietly,if not we won't be talking of new and old anthem today

1 Like

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by naijapips04: 9:19am On Jun 16
mrvitalis:

Why haven't u built the other zones

I don't care about other regions. I care about my igboland. Lets build our land. Lets emulate the Jews.

1 Like

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by noleflendum: 9:28am On Jun 16
Dafresh:

U this mumuu waiting concern Mazi Simon Ekpa with IPOB. Simon Ekpa have never been a member of IPOB. Stop that nonsense
you will explain explain without evidence

2 Likes

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by mrvitalis(m): 9:37am On Jun 16
naijapips04:

I don't care about other regions. I care about my igboland. Lets build our land. Lets emulate the Jews.
U care about Igbo land show me where you condemned all the evil the Nigerian state has done to igbos

1 Like

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by Dafresh: 10:18am On Jun 16
naijapips04:

You are the mumu. Simon is a disciple of Nnamdi kanu. The commander of umu oma. Nnamdi kanu created ESN. Nnamdi Kanu recruited all the agberos in Aba into IPOb. nnamdi kanu oshi recruited Simon Ekpa and even made him the head of radio Biafra.

Nnamdi kanu should be killed in jail. He has brought nothing but pain to the igbos.
With this your post if you put ur pix u no go las...
Allow them with Nigeria Army to fight their war don't abuse any of the two because none will come to your help but to fight you
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by Balogunodua(m): 10:21am On Jun 16
Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

🤡
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by sharpsecret: 10:25am On Jun 16
ivandragon:
Hmm...

It is so sad seeing the SE going down this route... violent agitations led by individuals have never ended well.

If and When Biafra is achieved, do the SE people really think a character like ekpa would allow any opinions contrary to his own and that of his killer squad?
What’s your business?biafra Biafra Biafra everyday..,what’s your business with who will rule when Biafra is achieved
The SE needs to do more to check this menace lest they turn into another Boko Haramesque enclave.
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by Kzcee: 10:27am On Jun 16
helinues:
Abeg this idea of regionalism should be dropped

Is it not under region a man from Ebonyi state is hiding to cause further trouble on the 5 SE states?

Nobody would talk or condemn the senseless activities of Ekpa and his boys now, it's only when our officers respond they would start crying foul

RESTRUCTURING AND REGIONALISM IS THE BEST NOW. THOROUGH CLEANSING AND MASS DEPORTATION AND OF TERRORIST, TROUBLE MAKERS WILL FOLLOW. EACH REGION MUST SEEK PEACE BY ALL MEANS. ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO CAUSE UNREST SHOULD DO IT IN HIS /HER VILLAGE AND REGION.
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by naijapips04: 10:27am On Jun 16
mrvitalis:

U care about Igbo land show me where you condemned all the evil the Nigerian state has done to igbos

I don't give two fvcks about the Nigerian state. Igboland is what I care about.

1 Like

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by mrvitalis(m): 10:39am On Jun 16
naijapips04:

I don't give two fvcks about the Nigerian state. Igboland is what I care about.
You don't care what nigeria does to igbo land? You don't care how army killed igbos before ESN wad formed?

1 Like

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by ivandragon: 11:05am On Jun 16
[quote author=sharpsecret post=130500485][/quote]

From your comment, I would guess you are one of those who choose violence because someone else does not share your opinion.

Isn't it ironic that you want freedom but use violence to deny others thier own freedom? Killing even your own people? Do you think that is the way forward?

And when you have your Biafra and your own kith and kin has a contrary opinion while expressing his freedom of thought, will you kill him too?
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by naijapips04: 12:46pm On Jun 16
mrvitalis:

You don't care what nigeria does to igbo land? You don't care how army killed igbos before ESN wad formed?

How many people have been killed after ESN was formed? What benefit have you got from esn aside wanton destruction?
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by SenatePresdo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16
kestolove95:
Nigeria army should wiped out uli, level the community, the old young, mother, father, king, pastors should follow their Biafra terrorist army to the grave cause this Biafra guys use churches and igwe palace are hiding place

Hahahahahaaa.. tell your papa to join the army as to be able to follow and go to the east and die in pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by sharpsecret: 11:12pm On Jun 16
ivandragon:

From your comment, I would guess you are one of those who choose violence because someone else does not share your opinion.

Isn't it ironic that you want freedom but use violence to deny others thier own freedom? Killing even your own people? Do you think that is the way forward?

And when you have your Biafra and your own kith and kin has a contrary opinion while expressing his freedom of thought, will you kill him too?
we don’t and will never kill our own people,we are only asking for a referendum to determine those who want to stay or exit the zoo,the zoo army are the ones killing our people since the 60’s,we want the best for our people that is why we want exit from this zoo to live in a place meant for humans,and not every Igbo person is my brother.,you can’t stand in my way of success and expect me to shine teeth with you cos you are my brother,.for instance those who make up ebube agu might be igbos but they are not my brother cos they stand in our way of freedom and will be hunted down if need be.,so get that straight.,

1 Like

Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by Bridget95(f): 12:49am On Jun 17
kestolove95:
ur popsi compound na it Army go level
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by ivandragon: 6:52am On Jun 17
sharpsecret:
we don’t and will never kill our own people,we are only asking for a referendum to determine those who want to stay or exit the zoo,the zoo army are the ones killing our people since the 60’s,we want the best for our people that is why we want exit from this zoo to live in a place meant for humans,and not every Igbo person is my brother.,you can’t stand in my way of success and expect me to shine teeth with you cos you are my brother,.for instance those who make up ebube agu might be igbos but they are not my brother cos they stand in our way of freedom and will be hunted down if need be.,so get that straight.,

So the people you kill almost every Monday are who?

You don't want anyone to stand in your way of success but you want to stop others from thier own success by killing them. Typical tyrant mentality.

Anyway, as long as the killing is confined to the SE and you killers stop making life difficult for other Igbos who are successfully living among other tribes in other lands through some of your brainless attacks on other tribes, then it's all good.

But I assure you, retribution is coming for you killers because by killing your own people, you are only breeding more killers who would be out for vengeance.
Re: Military Wing Of IPOB Neutralized Scores Of Nigerian Army At Uli - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18
Dafresh:

U this mumuu waiting concern Mazi Simon Ekpa with IPOB. Simon Ekpa have never been a member of IPOB. Stop that nonsense
Ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister

(1) (2) (Reply)

“We’ll Teach Peter Obi And Obidients A Lesson” Cries Out Over Pot Of Soup / JITTERS …in the land • Who’s next / Is Lt. Col. Ojukwu Still In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.