Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road (15454 Views)

Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick / Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport / Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by OnlineStreet: 5:24am On Jun 16
DON'T MISS!!! The Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel and Suites To Hold With Sallah Feast Along Airport road Today

Tastefully furnished Trend's Place Hotel and Suites located along airport road Abuja will hold today, Monday, June 17 with Sallah Feast in commemoration of Eid-el-Kabir celebration.

Strategically located after the popular Dunamis Church Headquarters, by NNPC filling Station along airport road, Trend's Place Hotel and Suites was introduced to bring a paradigm shift in Abuja entertainment hospitality industry.

Apart from the serenity of the environment in which it is located, its proximity to the airport is another selling point guests are expected to enjoy.

It has 40 exclusive rooms, conference hall, swimming pool, restaurant and bar, gym, 24 hours laundry services,Spa,mini botique,free internet and game centre where guests can play variety of games.

The Soft opening and the Sallah Feast will be a superb outing that Abuja residents will not want to miss.

It will feature lots of fun as top entertainers are expected to thrill guests with the best of entertainment.

Among others expected to perform at the event, Kaycee Kline and other Abuja comedians,Djs to trill you as Sweetband will also be there live.

The hotel management has graciously made entry free for every guest at the opening and the Sallah Feast.

For Reservations and Inquiries: +239126666665

Sponsored Post

8 Likes

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by OnlineStreet: 10:00am On Jun 16
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by OnlineStreet: 10:04am On Jun 16
Nice

1 Like

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Darlingjay1: 7:09am On Jun 17
Cool
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Trimjos: 7:09am On Jun 17
Na only hotel them Sabi for this Abuja and Nigeria

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Parydelegate: 7:09am On Jun 17
Sponsored post

Since its close to Dunamis Church Headquarters....I will suggest they share there fliers after church service when people dy go house. Them fit see customers.grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by AbuTwins: 7:10am On Jun 17
Remove the "Salah" in the feast!

The feast is haram already!

3 Likes

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by idanone(m): 7:10am On Jun 17
Beautiful view, I love this hotel.
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by turmacs(f): 7:10am On Jun 17
s
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by saveman91(m): 7:10am On Jun 17
Ashwo will full here...o

5 Likes

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Mercylike: 7:10am On Jun 17
Why not Lagos cry cry cry
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Chizzyferd(m): 7:10am On Jun 17
Nice one
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Amuluonyenaego: 7:11am On Jun 17
Dem try
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Risingblue008(m): 7:11am On Jun 17
Happy celebration to our muslims bro/sis

This cold 2much this morning
I think i need. Hot puna as e dey cold

2 Likes

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by lauzun: 7:11am On Jun 17
While so many people are living in survival mode, some people still dey ball in luxury steady. God help us all.

Seun, I am not a Muslim and I don't comment on Muslim threads. Why are you appending the Nairaland Islamic oath to my profile?

11 Likes

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by tunwumi: 7:12am On Jun 17
Ok
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by baraboo98: 7:12am On Jun 17
I need a job. Anybody help
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Badguy77(m): 7:12am On Jun 17
How is this our business? How many people can pay house rent now na hotel them dey Chuck for our face ok
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Babastrong(m): 7:14am On Jun 17
[quote author=turmacs post=130513140]s[ s for SEX]
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Nahunger(m): 7:16am On Jun 17
Hmm
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by taobudao(m): 7:16am On Jun 17
lauzun:
While so many people are living in survival mode, some people still dey ball in luxury steady. God help us all.

Seun, I am not a Muslim and I don't comment on Muslim threads. Why are you appending the Nairaland Islamic oath to my profile?

true

2 Likes

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by nanauju(f): 7:17am On Jun 17
Hotel business seems to be one of the few not being affected by this economy
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by mankan2k7(m): 7:19am On Jun 17
Na free for saparians?
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by NaijaCover(m): 7:19am On Jun 17
How Much Per Night Please?
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by jibrilELsudan: 7:19am On Jun 17
SOFT OPENING OF TREND'S PLACE HOTEL

NA ASHY JOINT?

3 Likes

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by nedekid: 7:20am On Jun 17
Trimjos:
Na only hotel them Sabi for this Abuja and Nigeria
Omo, most fit be money laundering. Just to tie down money. To say them get proper business. (I no mean in this case, I just de talk generally).
Na when them enter hotel business them go find out the wahala no worth a, expecially in this our environment. The running cost, ie expenses Eg diesel, dealing with staff, constant renovations to keep up with trends, maintainance, competition etc, omo, it just too much headache.
There are easier ways to make money. Better open Eg petrol station with less cost and wahala than hotel.

1 Like

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by atiku4President(m): 7:33am On Jun 17
Not a proper description. After Dunamis Church, going to the airport or returning from the airport?
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Emeritus212: 7:34am On Jun 17
Nice
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by OilandGasMarket: 7:41am On Jun 17
We need christian affirmations for christian topics seun

5 Likes

Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by YourGFsnatcher: 7:47am On Jun 17
How much for lodging
Re: Soft Opening Of Trend's Place Hotel To Hold With Sallah Feast At Airport Road by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:54am On Jun 17
Hungry idiots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine / Leaked Video: Homemade Nigeria Sextape Expose / Daniel Ademinokan Celebrates Stella Damasus' 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.