Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,065 members, 7,973,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:14 PM

If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump (49592 Views)

US Will Carry Out Largest Deportation In History If I'm Re-elected, Donald Trump / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by ihavesense: 8:33am On Jun 16
God1000:
This clown is at it again with his outrageous utterances, republicans are not serious about winning 2024 presidential election, they should have picked another person with good records instead of this lunatic

I'm not a fan of Biden, but he will defeat Donald trump who has a lot of criminal records and with the possibility of going to prison soon.

Demagogue using the same old strategy

Because he threatened to deport Islamist like you.
You head slammers run to the western countries for succor and better life that your god can’t provide for you in your country and then try to force people into accepting your mundane religious beliefs.
Americans want Donald Trump!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:33am On Jun 16
pyyxxaro:
Nigerians go use Holy Ghost fire burn 🔥 you today 😀
I trust my people jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Antoeni(m): 8:33am On Jun 16
Gbam, Especially Muslims, They Make Their Country Inhabitable , Run to Other Country, And Want to Dominate and impose their Religion, And Thereafter Pose As Security Threat to Other Law Abiding Citizens,

2 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by NOwazobia: 8:34am On Jun 16
EmperorCaesar:
If this was a Presidential candidate in Nigeria, they'd have asked him to go see how things are donr in "Saner climes" cheesy cheesy

But since it's the U.S, they'll help him justify it

Agree to it or not, everywhere in the world, people don't like seeing others encroach their land en masse. It has nothing to do with bigotry,hate or barbarism...

No dey overpopulate people land
It has a lot to do with Bigotry, hate, babarism, and immigrants terrorism, and criminality.

1 Like

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Ravenna: 8:34am On Jun 16
Get the fvckers out of US.

Trump is a friend of Putin, if elected - Ukraine war will stop.

5 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by omoredia: 8:34am On Jun 16
I love this man

5 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Princeton92(m): 8:34am On Jun 16
Evacuation to begin 😂

3 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by bizza45: 8:35am On Jun 16
President talk and no do!!!! I like this guy, cos he has a loud mouth... I was a adapt follower of his last admin that when when I realise that this one na yeye racist and lover of taking picture

2 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Antoeni(m): 8:35am On Jun 16
Trump is More Sensitive, Security Cautious, Bold & Courageous

3 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by AImoneyAdder: 8:36am On Jun 16
And You Think This Will Make Reasonable People Elect You ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Btruth: 8:36am On Jun 16
lastmessenger:
so they will elect demented biden who opened the gates for terrorist to flood the US?
the reason is because he won't have open on this now. It's a sentimental statement. Imagine the numbers of illegal immigrants in the US with their eligible relatives voters. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by jeromestarks: 8:36am On Jun 16
Btruth:
......and you will never be elected with this your statement sir.

Go to USA and stop him. 🤣

Wait, did your father marry your mother as a virgin?
I doubt. No wonder you don't like Trump.

1 Like

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Btruth: 8:37am On Jun 16
jeromestarks:

Go to USA and stop him. 🤣
you don't know the meaning of my statement Mr.

2 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by lauzun: 8:37am On Jun 16
God1000:
This clown is at it again with his outrageous utterances, republicans are not serious about winning 2024 presidential election, they should have picked another person with good records instead of this lunatic

I'm not a fan of Biden, but he will defeat Donald trump who has a lot of criminal records and with the possibility of going to prison soon.

Your opinions have no weight because you're always religiously biased.

4 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by omoredia: 8:38am On Jun 16
U support Tinubu now u dey find American visa. Shameless idiots like Soyinka

2 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Antoeni(m): 8:38am On Jun 16
I Pray He Wins , So That He Can Flush out those Muslims Terrorists Elements From Gods Own Country, Sister Joe Biden Should Start Parking His Belongings

2 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Honestey: 8:38am On Jun 16
That's why you will lose again Trumpy

1 Like

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by peterboro: 8:39am On Jun 16
Wahala🤣🤣🤣
Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by abladroyalltd: 8:39am On Jun 16
Thats american want
Btruth:
......and you will never be elected with this your statement sir.
Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by lauzun: 8:39am On Jun 16
bizza45:
President talk and no do!!!! I like this guy, cos he has a loud mouth... I was a adapt follower of his last admin that when when I realise that this one na yeye racist and lover of taking picture

Trump racist?
Maybe you were referring to Biden.
Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Ochyes: 8:40am On Jun 16
This man is a tough guy.
Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by emmafineboy(m): 8:40am On Jun 16
[quote author=God1000 post=130498461]This clown is at it again with his outrageous utterances, republicans are not serious about winning 2024 presidential election, they should have picked another person with good records instead of this lunatic

I'm very sure u re Muslim and u re happy about the region of peace committing all over the world?
Oga trump doesn't need ur vote his in peoples heart and he most come back and deal deathly with islamic terrorists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by CreatedtwoRule: 8:41am On Jun 16
This baba the serious ohh!
fergie001:
Trump had a stopover at the People’s Convention" of Turning Point Action in Michigan

The US Presidential Election holds on November 05, 2024

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by ibtommy(m): 8:42am On Jun 16
Zico5:
What kind of weed is this man smoking? Well, this is America where anything goes. I hope u don't shoot urself in the foot. This is outrageous and barbaric.
I think it's better to come out straight. Any one who votes him knows what is at stake.

1 Like

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by unikprince(m): 8:42am On Jun 16
God1000:

Your pain is because he said he will deport Islamic terrorists when he gets elected.
But why do you love terrorists so much?
You have been the nairaland spokesperson for Hamas since last year, why not take the next flight to Gaza to help them deal with Israel?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Rooty: 8:42am On Jun 16
The lesser the number of Muslims in a society the better. They should be all deported to their hellholes and shitholes to continue their support for their beloved Hamas terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by dalongjnr: 8:43am On Jun 16
Viva Trump.
Way to deal with the extremist!
Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by ibtommy(m): 8:43am On Jun 16
Holluwhakemmy:
Number one target on his agenda will be Nigerians and mostly people from Africa
Abi. You go see people go start to dey do "Holy Ghost Faya" on top him head from today's church service. angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by DCmonster: 8:46am On Jun 16
I hope he wins so that he can deport those ronu bastards supporting APC from the US. grin
They should go back and support their slave Masters at home.

1 Like

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:48am On Jun 16
ibtommy:
Abi. You go see people go start to dey do "Holy Ghost Faya" on top him head from today's church service. angry grin
lol you are not lying
Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by ruggedtimi(m): 8:48am On Jun 16
89green:
grin this guy no sharp at all, e go just open mouth waah, he and his opponent are not fit to be President, US needs determined and focused individuals.
trump no sharp??...no single soul in Nigeria has been consistent since 1970s as trump. Man has been in top 10 men in america like forever. He is smart and dey talk as e be...no sugar coating

2 Likes

Re: If Elected, I Will Begin the largest deportation operation In US History - Trump by Nitoriolohun1: 8:48am On Jun 16
[/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
God1000:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment / Trump Ends Decades-long White House Tradition Of Celebrating Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.