Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,909 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George (1905 Views)

Today Is Finidi George's 50th Birthday. / Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by justnaijagist09: 8:26am On Jun 16
Osimhen donates N50 Million to Attom foundation after blasting Finidi George

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6conJ3ERT8?si=Jy_PhxFHbtDbXdkm
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by alexpumpin: 8:27am On Jun 16
Ok.
I hope Victor can humble himself and allow his carrier to grow without crisis due to people's opinions on his actions,and inaction.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by helinues: 8:28am On Jun 16
Nice gesture but he should stop behaving like Osimgoat

11 Likes

Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by Idinem: 8:41am On Jun 16
He will settle his problem with Finidi with time
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by Georgry(m): 8:42am On Jun 16
grin

Football is a very strict and disciplined sport, all footballer avoid controversy like mad, Players are not allowed to lash out at their team publicly, not even a Cristiano Ronaldo was spared when he did that.

Nigeria is becoming a joke, if Osimhen tries this with any European Club he might never kick a Ball again until the end of his Career.

6 Likes

Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by WeddingParol: 8:44am On Jun 16
What an elder sees sitting, a child can never see it even if he climb Cocoa house in Ibadan
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by buharibanjo(m): 9:02am On Jun 16
When two politicians de fight
Masses de suffer
When two celebs de fight
Masses de enjoy giveaways
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by DaddyRochie1642: 9:29am On Jun 16
Osimhem is right to blast Mr finidi George
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by Melagros(m): 9:39am On Jun 16
COMRADES, this is commendable, those of you who are defending Finidi in the ongoing beef between Osimen and Finidi, if you think at the moment Osimen is irrelevant
Nigeria should not invite Osimen in any competition let's see how far we will go

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by arinkolashous: 9:42am On Jun 16
It's indiscipline he displayed blasting the coach like that but that coach sef go get him own for hand

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by Opanka44(m): 9:43am On Jun 16
This is commendable. But I think he should apologize to coach finidi George.

I pray someone is able to donate to me so I can feed. The hunger is unbearable and suicidal. 8131 5050 75 Opay. God bless
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by Balablue64: 9:47am On Jun 16
alexpumpin:
Ok.
I hope Victor can humble himself and allow his carrier to grow without crisis due to people's opinions on his actions,and inaction.

na career you dey spell like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by Alexanderobi: 9:48am On Jun 16
Opanka44:
This is commendable. But I think he should apologize to coach finidi George.

I pray someone is able to donate to me so I can feed. The hunger is unbearable and suicidal. 8131 5050 75 Opay. God bless

Hind yang lau zau, chinhua tau pau Zhang dei.
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by Balablue64: 9:49am On Jun 16
helinues:
Nice gesture but he should stop behaving like Osimgoat

agbero efulefu onye uwa afufu

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by Alexanderobi: 9:49am On Jun 16
Balablue64:

na career you dey spell like this?

😂😂 😆. E shock u?
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by Rexymania(m): 11:04am On Jun 16
50M? It's a lie bro
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by jieta: 11:07am On Jun 16
Osihmen ride on, although is wrong to insult your coach but it's high time this our 1994 set stay away from the super eagles job its not there birth right.

When last did you see okocha, ikpeba and the rest try to develop football in Nigeria but rather you see them trying to pressurize the youth into betting.
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by KanielOutis92: 11:24am On Jun 16
Rexymania:
50M? It's a lie bro
If you think it's a lie, then you Really dont know the kind bastard amount of money that man's earniing every week
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by ScamHunter: 11:38am On Jun 16
An African player publicly insulting his national coach? The guy is on his way down. All those European coaches would view his video and take note. No coach wants a player like that no matter how talented. If Fegurson could bench Ronaldo for not listening to him, this one is a piece of cake.
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by kedeojo(m): 11:44am On Jun 16
KanielOutis92:
If you think it's a lie, then you Really dont know the kind bastard amount of money that man's earniing every week
Leave him, he recieve 253k in pounds every week. When you convert it to naira is almost 500m weekly. Some of this guys are billionaires in naira.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by BigYash: 12:12pm On Jun 16
Rexymania:
50M? It's a lie bro
Do you know how much he earns in a week? Dey play.. Poverty don really deal with you .. Change your mindset man..
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by helinues: 12:16pm On Jun 16
Balablue64:

agbero efulefu onye uwa afufu

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

Rule 2
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by year2013: 12:16pm On Jun 16
DaddyRochie1642:
Osimhem is right to blast Mr finidi George

You're always odd in everything
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by Gadafii: 12:47pm On Jun 16
Osimehn was publicly disgraced by Napoli,he never flared on the team, the coach, fans or anyone

But back at home he's doing otherwise, he's a fine player but he needs to be wise, his approach to this whole madness was not wrong
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16
L a m b l a s t e d shocked
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16
What makes Victor a legend please?
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by magoo10(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16
Good one a country that cannot pay living wage is not worth dieing for.
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by DaddyRochie1642: 1:06pm On Jun 16
year2013:

You're always odd in everything

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Osimhen Donates N50 Million To Attom Foundation After Blasting Finidi George by CSTRR: 1:40pm On Jun 16
Rexymania:
50M? It's a lie bro
The highest paid player in Napoli.??
Keep playing.

(1) (Reply)

Celtic Fan Tried To Kick Mbappe During PSG 5-0 Defeat Against Celtic / Robben Warns Psg, Neymar, Cavani And Mbappe That 'money Doesn't Score Goals / Soccer Predictions For Wednesday 04-10-2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.