Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,891 members, 7,945,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Beast Of Two Worlds (ajakaju) - Great Story With Valuable Life Lessons - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beast Of Two Worlds (ajakaju) - Great Story With Valuable Life Lessons (332 Views)

Ajakaju - Yoruba Movie (Watch Video) / Ajakaju New Yoruba Movie / I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beast Of Two Worlds (ajakaju) - Great Story With Valuable Life Lessons by incredible36(m): 8:53am On Jun 16
Movie Title: Beast Of Two Worlds (Ajakaju) – Nollywood Yoruba Movie 🔥🔥🔥
Cast: Odunlade Adekola, Eniola Ajao, Sola Sobowale, Femi Adebayo, Lateef Adedimeji, Mercy Aigbe, Bimbo Akintola, Fathia Balogun, Ibrahim Chatta
Director: Adebayo Tijani & Odunlade Adekola
Run Time: 01:35:40

Synopsis:
A desperate king, facing banishment due to his wife’s inability to produce a son, takes a new wife from another world who promises him an heir. Still, her arrival brings unforeseen chaos to the kingdom, forcing the king to confront his fears and fight to secure his dynasty’s future.

Review:
There are still great stories like this to be told... I'm so impressed ❤️ I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a movie that’s not just entertaining, but also leaves you with some valuable life lessons.
The lessons I learned about life's ups and downs, promises, betrayal, trust and patience in Ajakaju were invaluable. The story was compelling, and it really made me think about the importance of sticking to your word, being patient in tough times, and how betrayal can shake everything up.
It’s a movie that keeps you hooked from start to finish, with relatable characters and themes that everyone can connect with.
Rating: 8/10

Re: Beast Of Two Worlds (ajakaju) - Great Story With Valuable Life Lessons by bobonextdoor(m): 9:38am On Jun 16
I watch Nollywood movies a lot (the few good ones) not the ones on Africa Magic Yoruba where they just shout and scream anyhow. This movie here too I'm sure will be poorly produced. Some movies will have good stories but will not be up to standard... I don't watch such movie undecided

Kunle Afolayan makes good movies.. lighting, cinematography, perfect casting etc not all these nonsense movies.
Re: Beast Of Two Worlds (ajakaju) - Great Story With Valuable Life Lessons by heniford2: 9:50am On Jun 16
Na purely Yoruba movie nothing to learn don't waste ur data on it
Re: Beast Of Two Worlds (ajakaju) - Great Story With Valuable Life Lessons by Tokskob2008: 10:16am On Jun 16
All this crappie movies you can't watch twice without getting irritated..

Anything outside the stables of Mainframes film is a NO NO. I wonder why Mainframes hasn't produced any movies of recent undecided
Re: Beast Of Two Worlds (ajakaju) - Great Story With Valuable Life Lessons by bobonextdoor(m): 10:25am On Jun 16
Tokskob2008:
All this crappie movies you can't watch twice without getting irritated..

Anything outside the stables of Mainframes film is a NO NO. I wonder why Mainframes hasn't produced any movies of recent undecided
U sabi jare

(1) (Reply)

#careeramebo: Los Tegger Talks About #musicproduction And #songwritting / Business / Bbnaija 2018: Top 5 Things Nigerians Want To See In Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.