Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me (27214 Views)

It's My Birthday... Yeah / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by Felaincarnated: 6:30pm On Jun 16
Happy birthday beautiful Maureen.. Dunno if it's my eyes seein nipple on d 2nd picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by isycollins(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16
Happy birthday to you, may God's blessings be upon your life always
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by budaatum: 6:38pm On Jun 16
Happy Climb New Floor Day.

May the floors keep growing.
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16
Happy Birthday Maureen. Long life and prosperity.
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by Omoejigbahe(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16
Happy 35th birthday
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16
This woman dey hustle sha. Happy Birthday MaureenSylvia

3 Likes

Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by TotoLGA: 6:42pm On Jun 16
maureensylvia:
Today's the day! I officially climbed a new floor!

🎉🎂 I can't believe I've made it to this milestone age! Three decades of life, love, and adventure have brought me here, and I'm thrilled to start this new chapter!

Here's to new adventures, more laughter, and making more memories with the people I love. Happy Birthday beauty

Cheers to a new decade of life, filled with purpose, joy, and making my dreams a reality! 🥳

Young at heart, wise beyond age.

#newchapter
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by SonofGod231: 6:43pm On Jun 16
Nice Joggzzz.....Happy Birthday Cutie!!!
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by WriterX(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16
Happy birthday to another June born, tomorrow is mine as well, we give God the glory.
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16
She's gat a nice set of boobs...

Just the way I like 'em....
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by essentialone(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16
Happy birthday
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by makalista: 6:49pm On Jun 16
Happy birthday 🎉
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by ElevationD: 6:51pm On Jun 16
Congratulations to you. Hopefully you are having a great birthday. Do have many more years in joy, peace of mind and success.

Happy birthday!
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by Orch1981: 6:51pm On Jun 16
maureensylvia:

🎉🎂 I can't believe I've made it to this milestone age! Three decades of life, love, and adventure have brought me here, and I'm thrilled to start this new chapter!

Here's to new adventures, more laughter, and making more memories with the people I love.

Cheers to a new decade of life, filled with purpose, joy, and making my dreams a reality! 🥳

#newchapter
Baby you are too sweet if you still single let me know you deserve my ring
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by Konquest: 6:55pm On Jun 16
maureensylvia:

Here's to new adventures, more laughter, and making more memories with the people I love.

#newchapter
Thirthy and still young. That's impressive... Enjoy the rest of your day.

Ciao.

3 Likes

Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by lapintoz: 6:57pm On Jun 16
I hope I never abuse this beautiful damsel before. I apologise if I have 😁
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by ComputerOperato: 6:58pm On Jun 16
taobudao:
something is missing, The big boobs..

I thought I'm the only one that noticed this.
God blessed her with big boobs.
Happy birthday ma'am.
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by Gerrard59(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16
2shure:
Abegi old hag.olosho on big glasses

Jesus! A married woman with children whose business is thriving is an old hag? shocked

2 Likes

Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by Jflex07(m): 7:00pm On Jun 16
Happy birthday beautiful Maureen. Wishing you the best things of life... But where is your ring? Hope all is well?
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by Shomek(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16
happy birthday to you mr's farmer
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by MARS1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16
meobizy:
Hope you don marry?

You get husband for am?
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by jeromestarks: 7:11pm On Jun 16
maureensylvia:

#newchapter
Are you a virgin?
Are you married?
If your answers to the above questions are NO, then there's nothing to be happy for in your life.

Celebrating the birthday of a single, non virgin woman is a waste of time and waste of resources.

2 Likes

Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by Judolisco(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16
maureensylvia:

#newchapter
happy birthday... Share beans give us
grin
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by nonhuman(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16
I like her breast
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by maureensylvia(f): 7:16pm On Jun 16
meobizy:
Hope you don marry?

lol 9years ago…with three kids

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by theamazonguru(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16
sonssyo:
Happy birthday dear,more life in good health i pray ,as for people asking hope you don marry? Make them get a life jare,the beautiful thing is that you are happy and doing fine... shalom

Maureen is even married.
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by maureensylvia(f): 7:18pm On Jun 16
Northernblood8:

Happy birthday but try and get married.

😂
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by 99thEnemy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 16
NwaNimo1:
Alone?

grin
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by OgwuEgo: 7:21pm On Jun 16
You are pretty, happy Birthday.
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by shonepet: 7:21pm On Jun 16
maureensylvia:

#newchapter

Happy birthday Maureen. God bless your new age
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by Angelfrost(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16
Happy Birthday!

May your light never dim ever!
Re: It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me by Confirmedzombie: 7:31pm On Jun 16
Very ugly thing.

Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures From A Nairaland Traditional Wedding / 12-12-12: One Of The Magical Dates, It Would Happen Again The Next 88years / The 2015 Garden City Advancement Awards: Nigeria Agip Oil Company Honoured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.