Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Many money For The Wiinner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Many money For The Wiinner (95 Views)

Whatsapp:+44 7448 971843) Top Quality Counterfeit Money For Sale. Dollar, Pound / Join Buzzbreak For Free And Earn Money For Reading News / Jumia Refuse To Refund My Money For A Bad Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many money For The Wiinner by Knightred(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16
Actually am at POWORLD club right now , and am with a chicken change so i really want to dash out the 100$ to nl (even though you people gat no respect for a celeb angry)

if you can get the name of the car am driving and how many cars i have in my compound
You will be given your cash reward (TRUE WORDS)

CELEB ARE ALWAYS THE NICESTsmiley

Let's start
ยปJHยซ
Re: Many money For The Wiinner by Obiedun(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16
My answer is that you don't have any car and you have never owned any car in your life. Shikena
Re: Many money For The Wiinner by Healthrelatedjo: 12:16pm On Jun 16
A Benz
And you have 2 cars parked in your compound
Re: Many money For The Wiinner by Knightred(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16
Obiedun:
My answer is that you don't have any car and you have never owned any car in your life. Shikena
Idiot!!angry,so you are saying a celeb walk to POPWORLD WITHOUT A CAR do you even know popworld,
DID LIZARD DRINK YOUR BRAIN
you must be among those village people that clearly don't have respect for celebrities.SMHangry

BECAUSE OF WHAT THIS IDIAT SAID I INCREASE THE PRICE TO 300DOLLAR$$
(TRUE WORDS)angry
ยปJHยซ
Re: Many money For The Wiinner by Came4amod: 10:07am On Jun 21
A celeb is booked .. and has little time for himself .. talk less of niraland .. selling your soul to the devils .. and being his bus conductor is a full time job ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Many money For The Wiinner by Knightred(m): 11:52am On Jun 21
THREAD CLOSED angry

(1) (Reply)

Tenants Fears Rent Increase As Landlord Buys Them A Cow Each For Eid El-kabir / Get Emergency After Hours Medical Services In Turramurra / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.