Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Babe You Are Free, Wow, It Was Satisfying.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe You Are Free, Wow, It Was Satisfying.... (667 Views)

Me And You Dey Drag Babe, You Rush Buy Iphone 15 Give Her, Na Man Dey Do Man Sha / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / ‘I Was Satisfying A Client’ – Don Zella Says On Leaked ‘sex’ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe You Are Free, Wow, It Was Satisfying.... by Mercisharelove(f): 12:27pm On Jun 16
"The washing of water by the word". Powerfully revealed reality that isn't taken seriously considered by simple minded folks.

The washing of dirty water by the living and active word of GOD ALMIGHTIEST cleanses Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah..

Do you realise how much stinky you look right now from not having washed for days. If only you would realise why the word came, of course he stated it clearly. He said "I came that they might have life and have it more abundantly" hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Babe You Are Free, Wow, It Was Satisfying.... by MrCork: 9:27am On Jun 17
Mercisharelove:
"The washing of water by the word". Powerfully revealed reality that isn't taken seriously considered by simple minded folks.

The washing of dirty water by the living and active word of GOD ALMIGHTIEST cleanses Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah..

Do you realise how much stinky you look right now from not having washed for days. If only you would realise why the word came, of course he stated it clearly. He said "I came that they might have life and have it more abundantly" hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah.

angry
Re: Babe You Are Free, Wow, It Was Satisfying.... by MrCork: 9:29am On Jun 17
Mercisharelove:

^^^story
Ok u talkin rubbbish again
romanse section strictly for chasssin womens...wot on earth is haleluja & how does this help wit chasssin women..
Pls advise? angry
Re: Babe You Are Free, Wow, It Was Satisfying.... by Knightred(m): 10:17am On Jun 18
MrCork:

^^^story
Ok u talkin rubbbish again
romanse section strictly for chasssin womens...wot on earth is haleluja & how does this help wit chasssin women..
Pls advise? angry
Hey idiat,undecided
If u know it will take time to remember your a/c number
TELL ME,AND STOP DISTURBING MEangry

CELEB HATES DISTURBANCEangry
Re: Babe You Are Free, Wow, It Was Satisfying.... by MrCork: 11:12am On Jun 18
Mercisharelove:

Ok jokes apart...if u looookin for sexxxc..am available!!!(((THANK ME LATER)))) wink

(1) (Reply)

The Message: :-x / What To Gift Your Love This Christmas / Will You Kiss Somebody With Mouth Odour,and Be Comfortable Withrelationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.