Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why You Really Want To Talk, I Mean If Want To Learn How To Talk Well, Come In.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Really Want To Talk, I Mean If Want To Learn How To Talk Well, Come In.. (172 Views)

What Does It Mean If You Finish Having Sex With A Lady And She Said This / What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Really Want To Talk, I Mean If Want To Learn How To Talk Well, Come In.. by Mercisharelove(f): 12:45pm On Jun 16
3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. Our breaking news comes from THE SPIRIT REALM, from where our helper Christ Jesus will soon show up....
Re: Why You Really Want To Talk, I Mean If Want To Learn How To Talk Well, Come In.. by MrCork: 9:23am On Jun 17
Mercisharelove:
3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ. Our breaking news comes from THE SPIRIT REALM, from where our helper Christ Jesus will soon show up....

Can we discus sezxxc please?.
..so why exactly do people commmmme before we enter the pace & why dose it keep happening please everytime ??.
Mature reply....and pls, no need for cusssin?
Re: Why You Really Want To Talk, I Mean If Want To Learn How To Talk Well, Come In.. by MrPreek(m): 10:03am On Jun 17
Mercisharelove:

This wommmann wot kind off preek do u wont
Becoss I Cann nevaa give u my owwnn (no offfensscee!!!)

(1) (Reply)

Why Was I Born Dumb / Factors To Consider Before Confessing Love To Your Friend / Happy Birthday To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.