Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Burna Boy’s Generosity Sparks Hilarious Warning From Port Harcourt Man: “don’t P - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Burna Boy’s Generosity Sparks Hilarious Warning From Port Harcourt Man: “don’t P (334 Views)

Have You Seen This Hilarious Warning? / Hilarious Warning Along Ikorodu Road / Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s Generosity Sparks Hilarious Warning From Port Harcourt Man: “don’t P by Totaltrends: 1:46pm On Jun 16
In the vibrant city of Port Harcourt, renowned Nigerian artist Burna Boy recently demonstrated his generosity by sharing food with the local community. His kind gesture didn’t go unnoticed, sparking gratitude and humor from the recipients.

One local man took to social media to express his appreciation for Burna Boy’s benevolence, posting:

“Thank you Burna Boy but where me and you go get problem na if I mistakenly see my mama with red oil and tuber of yam for your next music video @Airmanpp”

This playful warning, accompanied by a heartfelt thanks, highlights the joy and connection Burna Boy’s actions have fostered in Port Harcourt. The man’s post reflects the warmth and humor characteristic of the community, celebrating the artist’s generosity while adding a lighthearted personal touch.

https://totaltrendstoday.com/burna-boys-generosity-sparks-hilarious-warning-from-port-harcourt-man-dont-put-my-mama-in-your-next-video/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Markangel Says Tums Upbto This Video / Get Your Jokes On Whatsapp / Check Out This Youtube Link And Subscribe Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.