Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,784 members, 7,912,183 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:33 PM

My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period (3135 Views)

Some People Didn't Even Step Out Throughout The Whole Xmas And New Year Period / 62-Year-Old Woman Wedded 9-Year-Old Boy In South Africa (Throwback Photos) / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Kirchoffs: 1:58pm On Jun 16
So today being Sunday and me been currently bored at home as work nor dey. I decided to visit my bet9ja account to see how much I have lost or gained and am still shocked at the results shocked grin.

Do well to share your profits or loss let's have fun.

If your the type that bets huge sums , please be careful oh so you won't go bankrupt. I wonder how some people say they are addicted to gambling or betting, moderation is a key thing in life, stake what you can afford to lose and if the game enter praise God and if e cut no wahala.

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by bobonextdoor(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16
You were keeping the records to share your loss history cos you already believe you will/might never make any profit. Meanwhile, some people made it big through gambling because they knew it's 50-50 chance. Just yesterday, I made free 3600 on 1xbet without putting 1kobo...free bet wink

Those 2 payments were made with freebets grin I'm too broke to be loosing money to billionaires abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16
My betking losses for 1 year is 351k

My total win is 19500 cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Kirchoffs: 2:23pm On Jun 16
bobonextdoor:
You were keeping the records to share your loss history cos you already believe you will/might never make any profit. Meanwhile, some people made it big through gambling because they knew it's 50-50 chance. Just yesterday, I made free 3600 on 1xbet without putting 1kobo...I don't like gambling but do take their freebies wink
Who goes into gambling with a mindset to lose money. Trust me I want to win too. I wasn't keeping records , all the betting records are all in bet9ja website if you login into your account and check your betting history. I just decided to check my betting history today.

All in all the purpose this thread is to tell people to bet responsibly with money they can afford to lose.

5 Likes

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Kirchoffs: 2:25pm On Jun 16
ChizzyBuna:
My betking losses for 1 year is 351k

My total win is 19500 cry cry
Omo u get mind oh. I can't afford to lose such a huge sum of money. That's over 330k loss. At least it doesn't affect your finances.
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by bobonextdoor(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16
Kirchoffs:
Who goes into gambling with a mindset to lose money. Trust me I want to win too. I wasn't keeping records , all the betting records are all in bet9ja website if you login into your account and check your betting history. I just decided to check my betting history today.

All in all the purpose this thread is to tell people to bet responsibly with money they can afford to lose.
Oh, that's true. I'm sorry! I thought you were putting it in papers since that year grin no vex
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16
Kirchoffs:
Omo u get mind oh. I can't afford to lose such a huge sum of money. That's over 330k loss. At least it doesn't affect your finances.
I usually stake 200,300, 400, per day, I was shocked when I saw the losses
I was expecting around 100k+ for 1 year

Imagine if I saved those 200,300 per day I for 1 year I for don cashout 351k cry
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Gadafii: 3:47pm On Jun 16
Show your betting history instead of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by BigYash: 3:55pm On Jun 16
Everyday 500 is a lot of money in a year.. but people don’t know grin Gambling no be anybody mate o

3 Likes

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Lalami3232(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16
grin cheesy grin cheesy
OP you're amongst the few punters wey get luck. Majority of us don lost millions if we're to calculate it, but we move sha because tomorrow may be our cashout day.

4 Likes

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Love56743: 3:58pm On Jun 16
My winning is always bigger than my lose, i don't stake long game with 500 to 1 million, i stake like 100k to win 500k sometimes i stake 50k to win like 300k, i have a game that's currently going on i stake with 50k to 570k I'm already having a cash out of 200k 3 games to go i don use betting money buy plot of land, though i dey lose oh but I have other means of making money not only betting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Menemonic: 4:02pm On Jun 16
Love56743:
My winning is always bigger than my lose, i don't stake long game with 500 to 1 million, i stake like 100k to win 500k sometimes i stake 50k to win like 300k, i have a game that's currently going on i stake with 50k to 570k I'm already having a cash out of 200k 3 games to go i don use betting money buy plot of land, though i dey lose oh but I have other means of making money not only betting
sir please help me with 1k make i take buy garri πŸ™πŸ™
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Pastorjohn2: 4:13pm On Jun 16
OP must be very poor for this to be a 9 year loss, Most likely a barber or gate man.

What I lost in December is something I can't even talk because of heart ache.

3 Likes

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Kirchoffs: 4:16pm On Jun 16
Pastorjohn2:
OP must be very poor for this to be a 9 year loss, Most likely a barber or gate man.

LOL grin grin I don't need to justify myself to you, na me be barber or gateman lol grin. I just dey laff for here.

4 Likes

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16
Kirchoffs:
So today being Sunday and me been currently bored at home as work nor dey. I decided to visit my bet9ja account to see how much I have lost or gained and am still shocked at the results shocked grin.

Do well to share your profits or loss let's have fun.

If your the type that bets huge sums , please be careful oh so you won't go bankrupt. I wonder how some people say they are addicted to gambling or betting, moderation is a key thing in life, stake what you can afford to lose and if the game enter praise God, and if you cut no wahala.

You losing 31k over a period of 9 years is responsible betting I must say kudos for that. but I recommend quitting now that you are not addicted. In 2019 alone I lost over 971k on bet365, but after extracting over 2M from them in 2022 I was kicked out of their platform.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Kirchoffs: 4:23pm On Jun 16
Pastorjohn2:

You can share your losses or profits here sir. Everybody dey learn
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Kirchoffs: 4:24pm On Jun 16
Sapeleboy911:

You losing 31k over a period of 9 years is responsible betting I must say kudos for that. but I recommend quitting now that you are not addicted. In 2019 alone I lost over 971k on bet365, but after extracting over 2M from them in 2022 I was kicked out of their platform.
Thank you sir, but am curious how you were able to extract 2m from them.
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Love56743: 4:27pm On Jun 16
Menemonic:

Send your account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Goldmynemaniac: 4:40pm On Jun 16
Me self no fit talk my losses. I've lost more than I've won. Gaddammit!
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by CareerBegger: 4:45pm On Jun 16
That's why your life is filled with false hopes That's what you do unto others and the universe chose to pay you back in losses

3 Likes

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Menemonic: 4:50pm On Jun 16
Love56743:

Send your account
embarassed embarassed
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16
Kirchoffs:
Thank you sir, but am curious how you were able to extract 2m from them.

Is a long story I switched from a mug gambler to a smart bettor using arbitrage betting, but later settled for value betting. Although I wouldn't recommend my strategy to a person who is not that versed or experienced on how betting odds work. Because the risks of chasing your losses and sliding into gambling addiction are very high. Imagine placing over 800 bets in 6 days and you are still at a loss, worst of all you are being told to continue betting that things will even out.

It was a terrible experience for me earlier on. Now I am more afraid of losing my betting account instead of my funds, because I am of the firm belief that in as much as my betting account isn't blocked, a bookie will vomit whatever he took from me in double fold.

1 Like

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by madiksin12: 5:08pm On Jun 16
Which value betting software are u using , for u to be able to place 600bets in a week
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by madiksin12: 5:10pm On Jun 16
Sapeleboy please can I get your contact details
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by AcadaWriter: 5:11pm On Jun 16
Show your betting history instead of this
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16
madiksin12:
Which value betting software are u using , for u to be able to place 600bets in a week
I use 2 scanners Trademate sports and Pinnacle Odds Dropper.

1 Like

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by madiksin12: 5:19pm On Jun 16
With Pinnacle odds dropper , you are looking for your value manually. How do u get more betting account after bans and limitations. Are Nigerian bookmarkers good for value betting
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16
madiksin12:
Sapeleboy please can I get your contact details
Check your mail, I have replied your message
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by SenecaTheYonger: 5:21pm On Jun 16
Pastorjohn2:

You dey brag with loss grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16
madiksin12:
With Pinnacle odds dropper , you are looking for your value manually. How do u get more betting account after bans and limitations. Are Nigerian bookmarkers good for value betting

You can use a few Nigerian bookies like sportybet, merrybet and almost all 1xbet mirror sites with POD. But those mirrors sites can frustrate or even seize your funds at any time, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Value betting with Nigeria bookies ain't worth it for me. Multi accounting is a must when using soft bookies, because bans are inevitable.

1 Like

Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by wahaladondey: 5:36pm On Jun 16
Love56743:

Please sir bless me this Sunday let me find something to eat, I’ll be exceedingly grateful 🀲🏼
Re: My Sport Betting Losses Over A 9 Year Period by RealityKings: 5:46pm On Jun 16
Menemonic:

Show me love bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) / Nigerian Men Married To African American Women! / Give Me Your Body Or I Marry Your Neighbor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.