Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,257 members, 7,943,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven (219 Views)

Who First Saw Jesus After His Resurrection? / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by Emm4: 2:45pm On Jun 16
A woman, on a popular group on Facebook, narrated her death experience, saying he saw Jesus Christ in heaven who told her some things and prevented her from meeting her Dad.

Want to know why Jesus asked her to return? Read what she said;
https://theskynow.com/2024/06/07/jesus-told-me-to-go-back-woman-narrates-how-she-was-prevented-from-meeting-her-dad-in-heaven/
Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Jun 16
Emm4:
A woman, on a popular group on Facebook, narrated her death experience, saying he saw Jesus Christ in heaven who told her some things and prevented her from meeting her Dad. Want to know why Jesus asked her to return? Read what she said;
The woman either lied or her mind lied to her i.e. she hallucinated it all. No human being has ever been to Heaven let alone seen Jesus Christ in Heaven or Hell. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by maxdosh(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16
Wow interesting, but I chose not to believe this kind gossip

Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by TenQ: 4:57pm On Jun 16
Kobojunkie:
The woman either lied or her mind lied to her i.e. she hallucinated it all. No human being has ever been to Heaven let alone seen Jesus Christ in Heaven or Hell. undecided
She didn't claim that she entered heaven
She didn't claim to See Jesus

What she said was that a HAND she perceived to be that of Jesus prevented her from joining her farther because it wasn't yet her time.

I know you believe that you cease to exist when you die: but no: we don't cease to exist. We only change form into our spirit form.
Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Jun 16
TenQ:
∆ She didn't claim that she entered heaven She didn't claim to See Jesus
What she said was that a HAND she perceived to be that of Jesus prevented her from joining her farther because it wasn't yet her time.
I know you believe that you cease to exist when you die: but no: we don't cease to exist. We only change form into our spirit form.
Again, The woman either lied or her mind lied to her i.e. she hallucinated it all. No human being has ever been to Heaven let alone seen Jesus Christ in Heaven or Hell. undecided

Correctly process the implications of what is stated before responding abeg! undecided
Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by TenQ: 5:36pm On Jun 16
Kobojunkie:
Again, The woman either lied or her mind lied to her i.e. she hallucinated it all. No human being has ever been to Heaven let alone seen Jesus Christ in Heaven or Hell. undecided

Correctly process the implications of what is stated before responding abeg! undecided
She did not say she went to heaven!
Did you read what was written about her?

You can't create a strawman only so that you'd be able to attack it as you wish!

Did she say she went to heaven?
Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Jun 16
TenQ:
■ She did not say she went to heaven! Did you read what was written about her?

Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by TenQ: 5:38pm On Jun 16
Kobojunkie:

You can't create a strawman only so that you'd be able to attack it as you wish!

Did she say she went to heaven?
Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Jun 16
TenQ:
■ You can't create a strawman only so that you'd be able to attack it as you wish! Did she say she went to heaven?
I see now that you just wish to argue with yourself in this too so I will leave you to it! 🤔
Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by TenQ: 6:29pm On Jun 16
Kobojunkie:
I see now that you just wish to argue with yourself in this too so I will leave you to it! 🤔

Here is the writeup, show me where she said that she went to heaven?

A woman whom we identified as Beverly Taylor Lowe Aradio, shared her death experience on a Facebook platform (Life After Death), and Facebook users on this platform were glad to read this intriguing story of life after death. I initially caught a glimpse of the woman’s death experience on my news feed and I thought it would be worthwhile to publish an article on the story here to boost our faith in the reality of life beyond the grave.

The woman started her narration by saying that the time came for her to be delivered of her baby and while she was put to bed, to be delivered of the baby through a natural birth seemed to be an arduous task for her body. She was then made to undergo labor.

Of course, that has never been the first time she would be delivered of a baby. She made it clear in her story that this one that seemed impossible to be delivered was her second time.

She said that in the course of her labor, she soon gave up the will to live (as they have lost her twice). She gave up the will to live as she got so worn out; she was already fed up and had no faith that she could continue in the labor anymore.

She noted that the medical personnel couldn’t do a C-section for her as a result of some complications which she could not ascertain (because she had forgotten them).

So, she told her husband that she was tired since her baby girl would not come out and in fact, was willing to go home. But her husband who did not know what his wife meant by “home” responded, urging her to have the baby and they would go home.

It was like a couple of seconds before she found herself in a tunnel. It was a very bright light. But the light did not hurt her eyes.

Describing the experience further, she said that it was like a tornado. As she walked through the horizontal tunnel, she could see her biological Dad from afar.

Furthermore, her biological dad, whom she saw far off was “like a blue hazy thing” that you would see in the movie Ghost. She corroborated that it was not psychology stuff because she had the experience some years before the movie Ghost was produced.

She said that as she tried to reach her Dad who died years back, she was prevented and blocked. How? A hand suddenly came out. How that hand looked, she can never tell but she noticed that it was very large and very strong. She, by default, knew that it was Jesus.

She said she told him that she wanted to go back to her Dad but this general-looking person affirmed “No!”, stating clearly that she had to go back because her time had not yet come and he had the assignment to give her.

The woman said that she pleaded to let her reach and remain with her Dad but he told her that he still had things for her here on earth. He then sent her back and she soon realized that she was back in her material body which was in the delivery room. That very time, all the pain and everything came back.

Just find me the word heaven or admit you are strawmanning!
Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Jun 16
TenQ:
Here is the writeup, show me where she said that she went to heaven? Just find me the word heaven or admit you are strawmanning!
Sigh! Heaven, Hell, and Jesus Christ have absolutely nothing to do with what the woman experienced. (Jesus Christ does not come in a package separate from that which is Heaven and Hell —the Kingdom of God.) I hope you receive clarity from this and move on!🤔
Re: Woman Narrates Death Experience, Says She Saw Jesus In Heaven by TenQ: 7:51pm On Jun 16
Kobojunkie:
Sigh! Heaven, Hell, and Jesus Christ have absolutely nothing to do with what the woman experienced. (Jesus Christ does not come in a package separate from that which is Heaven and Hell —the Kingdom of God.) I hope you receive clarity from this and move on!🤔
Have a nice day!

(1) (Reply)

God's Promise Keeps / "Brethren, Pray For Us." / Mini Evangelism 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.