Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,109 members, 7,925,499 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:44 PM

Where Can I Get These - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can I Get These (293 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get These by martyns303(m): 3:11pm On Jun 16
Please I am looking for where they clean up tokumbo cars. Those white wraps used in the bornet, and the car handles and also covering the car seats with plastic.
Re: Where Can I Get These by Akroty: 3:49pm On Jun 16
Text on whatsapp 09160392479
Re: Where Can I Get These by 2shure: 4:28pm On Jun 16
Don't text anyone. Drive to trade fair or enter ladipo.just that ladipo,panamo area na charges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get These by 2shure: 7:04pm On Jun 16
How can they cover car seat with plastic. Did u really write jamb. The fuc k
martyns303:
Please I am looking for where they clean up tokumbo cars. Those white wraps used in the bornet, and the car handles and also covering the car seats with plastic.

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know About Scantool before purchasing one / Introducing 3 Beautiful Long Chassis / I Own A Car To Pick Up And Deliver Goods From Anywhere To Anywhere In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.