Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,561 members, 7,923,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

Aper Aku Writes Gov. Alia From The Great Beyond - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aper Aku Writes Gov. Alia From The Great Beyond (146 Views)

Gov Alia's Assets Recovery Committee recover Exotic Cars from Ortom's Property / Benue Youth Wash Aper Aku Stadium With Water And Fire After Buhari's Visit / Benue Youths Storm Aper Aku Stadium With Water, Fire To Cleanse Buhari's Bad Luc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aper Aku Writes Gov. Alia From The Great Beyond by Blessing28s: 3:31pm On Jun 16
Our ancestors said I should tell you that they are glad to see that you have now removed the previous regalia and are now ruffling feathers and busting balls in suit and traditional attire rather than liturgical vestments.

I personally do not feel comfortable interfering in the affairs of your leadership. But I have been itching to write you since the 29th of May 2023 when you were sworn in as executive governor of Benue State. A state l once served as governor. I feared as your admirers cheered you to the high heavens, including the irritating pretentious men and women who called themselves sons and daughters of Benue State without the required moral credentials, and the external enemies who for a long time, have been disguising as friends of the state. I was extramondane here and since have been wondering how best to message you.

Let me start by saying that your friend and once a senior colleague, Rev. Father Orshio Adasu finally figured out the workaround I am using to send this message to you. So he and the likes of Wantaregh Paul Unongo, though yet to be committed to the mother earth, and several others of your ancestors all say l should tell you they wish you well.

They said I should tell you that they are glad to see that you are wagging fingers, ruffling feathers and busting administrative balls in the streets of Makurdi town and other parts of the hamlets in the state.

In the words of Adasu, "For some of us who were in the vineyard and later in politics like you now find yourself, we understand you and the shepherd's enthusiasm in your head. Your adoration for a “social reform” in every sphere of the state is not something we expect you to abandon in a hurry looking at the pathetic status of the state in this 21st century generation of states in the federal republic of Nigeria; Benue State at some point seemed to have stopped moving both democratically and economically. Having said that, I write to say, be wary, be wary, be wary of, my son/soul brother.

I can see that you are having minor problems understanding the political landscape in Benue State. I could help you out.

Read more: https://crispng.com/aper-aku-writes-gov-alia-from-the-great-beyond/

Re: Aper Aku Writes Gov. Alia From The Great Beyond by Chochovini: 3:43pm On Jun 16
Crap.

(1) (Reply)

Nans Commend Tinubu For Appointing Academicians, Technocrats And Renowned Politi / A'Ibom State Speaker Plays Host To National Association Of Aircraft ... / Concerning Nigeria Police Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.