Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

Does Konji Also Hold Females? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Konji Also Hold Females? (6489 Views)

Konji Gang!!! This Abuja Lady's Huge Boobs Are Causing A Stir Online / KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Does Konji Also Hold Females? by DonroxyII: 1:45pm On Jun 20
Sapasenator:
It does and I broke off a relationship because of that once. Got called around 1am in the morning, she wants to come over for a quick Bleep and I had a work early next morning.

She want to Bleep twice a day, every day.
When I lost my dad, I sent her a message that I was grieving, her response was to request a pic of my dick. Wtf? That was the day I know say some white girls dey craze. I just dumped her ass.
Na u fvcked up Though

Why would you go Emotional cheesy
Re: Does Konji Also Hold Females? by DonroxyII: 1:51pm On Jun 20
Sluvist:

It is a matter of personal interest, but i had some people, Even females among, that warns against using mouth around vg area. Thru said it can cause mouth cancer and some bacterial infections, though they didn't prove it with evidence.
It can ...
Some bacteria are resident in the pvnny on symbiotic basis but once they contact the mouth they become parasitic ... before you realise, u don jam Issues... same goes for mouth bacteria to Vagina ...

My own problem is "Toilet" ....

Someone finished dumping cleansed up then you know bacteria is everywhere then you carry ya mouth lick some nasty bacteria resident in ya toilet if you have my kinda body... you will respond instantly & know you don jam but for some people it will take time & Those bacteria would have gone far ...

So, if you ain't my personal person with good hygiene, I ain't licking nothing ... I can't be using Antibiotics after Sexcercises !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money / Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( / Pls Help I Found It Hard To Release Sperm Anytime I Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.