Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road (22130 Views)

2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) / NNPC Tanker Crashes Into Ambulance Conveying Corpse For Burial In Benue / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by GindoX(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17
princepee:
OGA remove imezi owa from your mouth.
Let me not hear from you again.
That's where my mom is from

Lols grin
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by erico2k2(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17
Seunpapa65:
Clips from the ongoing 3.5KM osisoma Ekeakpara NNPC industrial road with cement concrete pavement

Alex C. Otti

Kepukepu TV- KTV

Kepukepu Boom

Tochukwu Ogbuagu KepukepuTv
Indeed ABA has suffered in the hands of PDP

Abia is in safe hands
Can someone explain the gaps i n the slabsss
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by opportunities12: 8:25pm On Jun 17
Dogalmighty17:
Quacks. Better not to have used any concrete at all than do have used what they did up there. When people hear concrete for road they think it is just ordinary mix and pour. Concrete has grades and different mix types. The least acceptable concrete grade is M30 which what they are doing up there is no where close to. I doubt when this concrete sets it can take up to 2000 psi.
My observation as well. It doesn't look professional enough
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by SSpeter(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17
privatelord:
I.diot telling a professional civil engineer to seek knowledge.
what in your laymans language carries the load/weight?? you think the tarred part is the structural part the kind of stupidity displayed on this site is mind boggling! wtf is wrong with some of you i.diots on this platform??

Engineer Olofo , go and read about solid ground floor......so if they decide to use normal laterite what will happen? 2D engineers whenever you see concrete the next thing is reinforcement ode.
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by SSpeter(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17
privatelord:
Just look at the rubbish you are saying?? what do you know about tensile and compressive strength of concrete?? NOTHING!! Olodo

you are very foolish, if you use laterite to fill a road and then tar the road, do you reinforce the laterite? You guys are goats.... instead of using laterite, you decide to make a solid ground floor and you talking about rubbish. So if they had used the normal laterite tensional and compression forces will disappear...? Ode oshi.... whenever 2D engineers see concrete the next thing is reinforcement....mtcheeew
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by Ifyboy0999: 11:41pm On Jun 17
privatelord:
This response right here is the reason we will keep having failed structures/roads in Nigeria... pathetic!!!

Oga, Where is the analysis and design for the Coastal road being built in Lagos? You just dey find reason to talk
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by Ifyboy0999: 11:45pm On Jun 17
erico2k2:

Can someone explain the gaps i n the slabsss

They will still caste those places but the gaps are to make provision towards applying the necessary material for handling expansion due to thermal effects. Sun expands concrete so if the material isn't applied, the road will start cracking
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by erico2k2(m): 7:32am On Jun 18
Ifyboy0999:

They will still caste those places but the gaps are to make provision towards applying the necessary material for handling expansion due to thermal effects. Sun expands concrete so if the material isn't applied, the road will start cracking
Your explanation does not add up sorry, gaps meant for expansion are less than 3 inches wide.
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by vikiphy89(m): 9:23am On Jun 18
jmoore:

The one of ukwumango near ariaria. They are constructing the drainage now.
Nice one, for a very long time now that road was an eyesore
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by Ifyboy0999: 11:28pm On Jun 18
erico2k2:

Your explanation does not add up sorry, gaps meant for expansion are less than 3 inches wide.

How exactly do you think those small expansion gaps can be attained if everything is casted at once? As it stands, the material can easily be placed now as it will be resting on the already casted slabs and then the remaining casting continues
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by francotunsco: 11:20am On Jun 19
MrEverest:

Alex Ottih is really revolutionizing Abia State and showing others that good governance is not rocket science. However, there is one impression that is being created to dilute his great works and we need to stop it.

PDP performed terribly in Abia State but same terrible governance has been witnessed in states like Ogun, Delta etc. Go to Ogun state today and you will be shocked to see how bad their roads are. Their successive governors have performed even worse than those that governed Abia State.

However, the difference is that Igbos don’t tolerate bad governance. They will keep calling out and shaming such a governor until he sits up. This is unlike Yorubas. They will rather keep quiet and suffer in silence than to be embarrassed. They will rather dobale for a rogue governor openly and grumble in their bedrooms. In Ogun state, look at the revenue generated over the years and ask yourself, where did the successive governments invest them?

Ikpeazu performed badly, but I can assure you, he was better than most Ogun state governors.

Yoruba culture of see no evil and tell no evil, is very bad unprogressive. They really need to learn from Igbos on this aspect.

You barely know Ogun state and South west states.

The worst governor in any south west state is better than the best in South east. I am not holding brief for them, but i have been to south east states and have seen how there haven't been any major developments there after successive governments. Ogun state that has built over 30 flyovers in less than 10years, built 20 model secondary school in eight years (model secondary school that will pass as a college of education).

Abegii
Re: Pictures Of 3.5km Osisoma NNPC Industrial Road by erico2k2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19
Ifyboy0999:

How exactly do you think those small expansion gaps can be attained if everything is casted at once? As it stands, the material can easily be placed now as it will be resting on the already casted slabs and then the remaining casting continues
Those gaps are way to large for smthing that needs just 3inches allowance, I did same slab in my house, the space for expansion is approx 3 inches wide B4 I moved to the next slab not 20feet wide. I have a feeling this space are being left for backyard motive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Things To Know About The Asaba Airport / Diesel Tanker falls, Goes Up In Flame At Umunya, Anambra State (Photos) / How To Buy a Plane Ticket In Nigeria (by an expatriate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.