Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:18 AM

Osimen —- Fame , Money And Power. By Ayodeji - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimen —- Fame , Money And Power. By Ayodeji (114 Views)

Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Nigerian Striker Victor Osimen Diagonised With Head Trauma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osimen —- Fame , Money And Power. By Ayodeji by Nifemy4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16
Discipline is the valve that keeps a person who has these 3 in check. Without discipline, a person with these 3 will surely behave in an erratic manner.
Although, I wasn’t shocked with how the petulant kid, victor, flagrantly ignored all caution to call out his boss in a cringe worthy manner . It was a indeed a gory scene to watch .

The whole media sphere went agog last night as osimen Ruthlessly went all out on his boss in a lengthy uncensored rant. One would wonder if it was the same finidi he was referring to or one of his friends who bears finidi too .The vulgarism and crudeness in his reply was soul irking . Nothing could absolve such gross indiscipline.

Now let’s talk turkey ! Any sphere in life , where so much money , power and fame is being wielded but that lacks discipline, the people behave like a loosed cannon ! Such was what Nigerians had to cringingly watch last night.

Paradoxically , We must learn a lot from the military, a thing like this can never happen ! Your superior for even a day is your superior for life !

I feel so much for finidi at this moment , my heart goes out to him. A man in his knees shudnt be kicked anymore ! At a point in his career, when he was grappling with a wrecking ship .

I really hope victor gets the punishment he deserve me and apologize to his boss .

(1) (Reply)

Verydarkman The Releases Video Of Osimhen & His Doctor Speaking To Finidi George / Man United Standings Target PSG Midfielder Manuel Ugarte - Source / Spain Vs Germany Predictions: Euro 2024 Quarter-Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.