Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? (509 Views)

Ladies, Is Tyrone Mings The Sexiest Footballer At The Euros? / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16
Europe has produced more world champions/world cup winners

More world cup finalists

More in the semis

The quarters

As 4 the mata of messi vs cr7

U cant compare portugal 2 argentina

B4 messi

Argentina had more than ten copa and 2 wc

If u say madrid had 9 ucl b4 cr7, remember that barca had 2 ucl b4 messi became their best player

Barca hasnt replaced xavi.,iniesta,neymar,suarez,etc and thatz why they av not won ucl since 2015

Itz not abt replacing messi

Neither messi nor cr7 can be replaced

Back 2 the issue of copa america vs euros

Imagine those abusing england 4 not having euro

As if itz that easy 2 win

Back 2 messi vs cr7

the world cup is the biggest but it takes more than 1 player

Mbappe did his best but lost in 2022

Germany and italy av 4 each without messi so itz not about avin messi

Messi had no goal and i wonder how many assists in 2014 knockout stage yet argentina reached the final

Anyways england av 1 wc and theyve reached the semis /quarters severally

Finally,

At the moment

Am rating the euros as next 2 the wc

until the copas produce the most wc winners ,finalists,etc

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by MrCork: 3:45am On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

More world cup finalists

More in the semis

The quarters

B4 messi

If u say madrid had 9 ucl b4 cr7, remember that barca had 2 ucl b4 messi became their best player

Barca hasnt replaced xavi.,iniesta,neymar,suarez,etc and thatz why they av not won ucl since 2015

Back 2 messi vs cr7

Messi had no goal and i wonder how many assists in 2014 knockout stage yet argentina reached the final

Finally,

At the moment

YOU AGAIN!!!!
..JUSS MAKE SURE U DONT START BEGGGGIN PEOPLE FOR MOINEY AGAIN....pls stop begggin, u embatassin nigeria too much bein a beggget!!!((no pofense)))
angry

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by Philosopher1979: 5:12am On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

More world cup finalists

More in the semis

The quarters

B4 messi

Back 2 messi vs cr7

Finally,

At the moment

The difference between South american leagues and Europe is money. Up till the 2010 south american leagues were at par with European leagues. Maradona, zero. Etc played in South America before going to Europe. In fact Pele never played in Europe.
Even now some of the best players in Europe are from South American clubs.
It's just that Europe buy off young South American players. Endrick. Vinicious junior etc the list goes on
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:08am On Jun 17
MrCork:

YOU AGAIN!!!!
..JUSS MAKE SURE U DONT START BEGGGGIN PEOPLE FOR MOINEY AGAIN....pls stop begggin, u embatassin nigeria too much bein a beggget!!!((no pofense)))
angry

Find me 3k
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:12am On Jun 17
Philosopher1979:

The difference between South american leagues and Europe is money. Up till the 2010 south american leagues were at par with European leagues. Maradona, zero. Etc played in South America before going to Europe. In fact Pele never played in Europe.
Even now some of the best players in Europe are from South American clubs.
It's just that Europe buy off young South American players. Endrick. Vinicious junior etc the list goes on

am talkin national team

Not clubs
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by MrCork: 10:17am On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

Find me 3k

GET LOST...MR BEGGGGER...GO N FIND JOB..U LAZZZZZZY YOUTH!!!!(((no oofense))) angry
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:19am On Jun 17
MrCork:

GET LOST...MR BEGGGGER...GO N FIND JOB..U LAZZZZZZY YOUTH!!!!(((no oofense))) angry

find me 3k
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by MrCork: 11:06am On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

find me 3k

Hopefully yor head will be correct before chrisssmas sir....even thou i have soate 100k, am giving it to olosho or a female. God forbid i give a man moiney & we shall make sure u r exposed has a beggger!!((((THANK ME LATER)))) smiley
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17
MrCork:

Hopefully yor head will be correct before chrisssmas sir....even thou i have soate 100k, am giving it to olosho or a female. God forbid i give a man moiney & we shall make sure u r exposed has a beggger!!((((THANK ME LATER)))) smiley

Lies

U dont give anybody

U might only pay 4 sex

U wont be d first or last 2 call me whatever u wish

Xpose....u dont even know wat u are saying.

I challemge u 2 go on instagram and call me out
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by MrCork: 12:05pm On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

Lies

U dont give anybody

U might only pay 4 sex

U wont be d first or last 2 call me whatever u wish

Xpose....u dont even know wat u are saying.

I challemge u 2 go on instagram and call me out

Check my post in feburary, i paid a girl 200k and she showed confirmation on nairaland. I will never help a man. Thats gay....especially lazzzy things like u loookin for free angry
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17
MrCork:

Check my post in feburary, i paid a girl 200k and she showed confirmation on nairaland. I will never help a man. Thats gay....especially lazzzy things like u loookin for free angry

U paid

So if itz an older woman with 7 children, u wont av anything cuz the older woman isnt a prostitute.

angry
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by MrCork: 12:35pm On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

U paid

So if itz an older woman with 7 children, u wont av anything cuz the older woman isnt a prostitute.

angry

Son if they bring u up well..they will teach u to respet..care & loook out for all women. Seem yor parents forgot to teCh u home training sir. Females must never sufffer...THATS THE RULE))). my reply wunt make sence right now until u reaxh 18 yeRs plus!!!(((Thank mel later))) undecided
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17
MrCork:

Son if they bring u up well..they will teach u to respet..care & loook out for all women. Seem yor parents forgot to teCh u home training sir. Females must never sufffer...THATS THE RULE))). my reply wunt make sence right now until u reaxh 18 yeRs plus!!!(((Thank mel later))) undecided

My mum is suffering already tho shez ashamed 2 admit it
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by MrCork: 12:48pm On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

My mum is suffering already tho shez ashamed 2 admit it

Yor 419 yahooo fraudulent tactic will never work on nairaland..are u going to create another thread sayin yor mum is sick wit one eye on hospital bed?? We hate scammmmers like u!!!(no oofencse)) angry
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17
MrCork:

Yor 419 yahooo fraudulent tactic will never work on nairaland..are u going to create another thread sayin yor mum is sick wit one eye on hospital bed?? We hate scammmmers like u!!!(no oofencse)) angry

Have u met her b4 undecided
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by MrCork: 1:12pm On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

Have u met her b4 undecided

Have i met yor mum? No? Home training shows from the way u behave. U sll ways begggin for moiney on nairaland, meaning u lack home training on beggggin..usually meaning u should be jail for begggin since u actin newsance to the public!!!!(((hope this make sence sir)))..no oofenncse undecided
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:19pm On Jun 17
MrCork:

Have i met yor mum? No? Home training shows from the way u behave. U sll ways begggin for moiney on nairaland, meaning u lack home training on beggggin..usually meaning u should be jail for begggin since u actin newsance to the public!!!!(((hope this make sence sir)))..no oofenncse undecided

Nonsense

Have u met my mum 2 know if shes suffering or not?

What does home training av 2 do with whether shez suffering or not ?

Who are you 2 speak 4 the public?

Not even president tinubu has the right 2 attack me 4 seeking financial help here angry
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by MrCork: 3:11pm On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

Nonsense

Have u met my mum 2 know if shes suffering or not?

What does home training av 2 do with whether shez suffering or not ?

Who are you 2 speak 4 the public?

Not even president tinubu has the right 2 attack me 4 seeking financial help here angry

^^^^typikal 419 criminal oloshotick fraudstar angry

All ways begggin for moiney...dont wooory..we expet u to create snother thread claimin yor mum is sick wit moskito bite, eye pain, hair pain & so on......GO N FIND A JOB...U OLEMATICK CRIMINAL OLE LAZZZZZZY BEGGGER....and the nest time we catch u beggggin, u will see wot inside jail feel like!!!((no oofense)) angry
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17
MrCork:

^^^^typikal 419 criminal oloshotick fraudstar angry

All ways begggin for moiney...dont wooory..we expet u to create snother thread claimin yor mum is sick wit moskito bite, eye pain, hair pain & so on......GO N FIND A JOB...U OLEMATICK CRIMINAL OLE LAZZZZZZY BEGGGER....and the nest time we catch u beggggin, u will see wot inside jail feel like!!!((no oofense)) angry

Rubbish

So my mum cant fall sick or be feeding poorly?

Is tha impossible undecided

Rubbish
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by MrCork: 3:21pm On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

Rubbish

So my mum cant fall sick or be feeding poorly?

Is tha impossible undecided

Rubbish

MR BEGGGER...GO FIND JOB!!!!!

Some of yor mate are olosho...talk to them!!((no oofense)) angry
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17
MrCork:

Fvck what u saying angry
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by Knightred(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17
MrCork:

Aren't you the guy that forgot his a/c numberundecided

((CELEB ALWAYS REMMEBER))
»JH«

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by Knightred(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17
Actually, mrcork asked me to help him financially undecided

he said even if is 20k i should give , i said i don't give people that kind of money,i said

I GIVE PEOPLE DOLLARS$$

So i wanted to give him 2000$, mr cork said i should double it (even though he was shy), so i doubled it to 5000$, since then ,

HE SAID HE FORGOT HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER angry

that he was going to get back to me,i was so angry but kept my calmness
BUT I AM CALM ENOUGH, angry

hey,mrcork haven't you remember your a/c num

am going to bless another person
CELEB HATE WAITINGangry

and again, if you think am lying i can show proof
CELEB DONT LIEundecided
»JH«
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by RealityKings: 5:10pm On Jun 17
Knightred:
Actually, mrcork asked me to help him financially undecided

he said even if is 20k i should give , i said i don't give people that kind of money,i said

I GIVE PEOPLE DOLLARS$$

So i wanted to give him 2000$, mr cork said i should double it (even though he was shy), so i doubled it to 5000$, since then ,

HE SAID HE FORGOT HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER angry

that he was going to get back to me,i was so angry but kept my calmness
BUT I AM CALM ENOUGH, angry

hey,mrcork haven't you remember your a/c num

am going to bless another person
CELEB HATE WAITINGangry

and again, if you think am lying i can show proof
CELEB DONT LIEundecided
»JH«

Show me love bro
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by Knightred(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17
RealityKings:

Show me love bro
Honey, Name your price but sweetheart let me give mrcork first, so he will let me rest.

don't be angry sugarpie

MRCORKangry
»JH«
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by Knightred(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17
RealityKings:

Show me love bro
BUT WAIT ARE YOU A FEMALEangry ? celeb hate people who a trying to prankangry
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17
Knightred:

Hum,am a celeb you know
So because u are a guy am going to make u work for your money

If you get EACH question correctly am going to give u 200$

note;each question 200$

WHAT THE EXACT NAME OF THE WATCH
AM CURRENTLY WEARING smiley

NAME OF MY CURRENT HAIRSTYLE smiley

NAME OF MY FAVOURITE CLUB smiley

overall:600$$
get it all right and get a whopping 600$
JUST TRY ME
»JH«

Wristwatch

Rolex or chris aire undecided

Hairstyle

Bellingham or punk undecided

Club

Madrid or chelsea undecided
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by RealityKings: 6:45pm On Jun 17
Knightred:
BUT WAIT ARE YOU A FEMALEangry ? celeb hate people who a trying to prankangry
grin I identify as a female
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by Knightred(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17
HellVictorinho6:

Wristwatch

Rolex or chris aire undecided

Hairstyle

Bellingham or punk undecided

Club

Madrid or chelsea undecided

I MEAN NIGHTCLUB undecided
am going to give u another try, cause u gat respect for celebs

i really really want u to win

note:make your reasearch before u type

or is that your final answer??
»JH«
Re: What Really Makes The Copa America Superior 2 The Euros? by Knightred(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17
RealityKings:
grin I identify as a female
U DON'T SOUND AS A FEMALE angry show me proof undecided
cause i don't like spending freely on a male NOTE:ALL CELEBS DONT LIKE ITangry »JH«

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coach Onigbinde Believes Keshi Is Not Being Given A Free Hand / Mikel Cleared By CAF For Quarter Finals / Referee Jdidi Admits His Mistake And Caf Allows Pitroipa To Play In The Afcon Fi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.