Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,044 members, 7,925,275 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:59 PM

Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) (53861 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / OOU Campus Shuttle driver Using A Spoon To Start His Bus / See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) by wizrose(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17
Glimpsetv:
The bus driver couldn't start his bus as the ignition wasn't responding. However, like a doctor, the driver brought out a syringe and gave the bus an injection, and the bus immediately started.

The passengers couldn't hold back their laughter as they found this act both funny and strange.

To those with mechanical knowledge who understand how car components work, this act is not really rocket science.

The question is, if you were one of the passengers, would you still continue this journey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKIIGmTq928

this man done inject in bus on colos even driver self done day on colos grin
Re: Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) by yahoodetector: 10:44pm On Jun 17
Even the danfo in Lagos dey use cocaine.

Lagos the drug state!

Re: Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) by ellizy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17
Melo melo...
Lagos is a place where anything, I say anything can happen...
Eko akete
Eko ilu ogbon
Eko aromisa legbelegbe
Re: Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) by Pennilessword1: 11:52pm On Jun 17
Exousiang01:
I love Lagos.
I miss Lagos
I will probably take a bus a bus ride from Lekki to Oshodi just for the fun when next i hit the country. London is boring, Guangzhou isnt any much different.
Lag is the most fun to be in the world for me.
Nobody suppose get BP for Lag.
Lagos is life just like basket ball.
Basket Ball is life

This is the reason why you have not amounted to anything in your life. The hate you carry for others lives in you. Fortunately the laws of nature has no respect for your hatred amd wicked black heart.
Its really unfortunate that we have to share this beautiful Earth with creatures like you.

You and your kids will share it with me till you become extinct
Re: Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) by Pennilessword1: 10:01am On Jun 18
Exousiang01:
I love Lagos.
I miss Lagos
I will probably take a bus a bus ride from Lekki to Oshodi just for the fun when next i hit the country. London is boring, Guangzhou isnt any much different.
Lag is the most fun to be in the world for me.
Nobody suppose get BP for Lag.
Lagos is life just like basket ball.
Basket Ball is life

This is the reason why you have not amounted to anything in your life. The hate you carry for others lives in you. Fortunately the laws of nature has no respect for your hatred amd wicked black heart.
Its really unfortunate that we have to share this beautiful Earth with creatures like you.

Seun
Mynd44
NLfpmod
Now how you folks allow creatures like this to roam this forum amazes many of us.
Obviously the whole report menu doesnt work because I had reported this thing earlier and nothing was done about it.
Dignity has become alien to nairaland because of things like this yet you all handle issues like this with kid gloves.

If nothing is done about this user.
I will track him down and put an end to his madness.

You crossed the line when you decided fvck with my children.

You would track me down.hahahababahababaaa

My guy my guy .you can't do shit. The best you can do is report me. But boy, you can't do shiiiit.
Re: Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) by Lacash: 12:59pm On Jun 18
Glimpsetv:
The bus driver couldn't start his bus as the ignition wasn't responding. However, like a doctor, the driver brought out a syringe and gave the bus an injection, and the bus immediately started.

The passengers couldn't hold back their laughter as they found this act both funny and strange.

To those with mechanical knowledge who understand how car components work, this act is not really rocket science.

The question is, if you were one of the passengers, would you still continue this journey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKIIGmTq928
It’s a normal thing nah, na normal level of injecting some fuel into the Carburetor 😄

1 Like

Re: Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) by AngelsArena: 8:54pm On Jun 23
Exousiang01:

Tried chatting you up in here but, this contact isn't on whatsapp

Yes Sir. I will reactivate the number on WhatsApp soon.

Alternate number is 08143635969.
Re: Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) by Pootle: 7:36pm On Jun 26
na LT that motor go be, one of the most abuse vans on lagos road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BMW Trolls Mercedes On Halloween, Dresses AMG E53 Up To Look Like BMW M5 / UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / Lady Shows Off The N35m Gwagon Her Parents Bought For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.