Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is This Normal!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal!! (1039 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16
So this girl hit me up about wanting to show up at my crib. She came and after few discuss and Cho Cho Cho .. She grabbed my phone saying she wants to see movies.No wahala but no enter my Whatsapp was what I muttered .. As a real gee she sef lock up .. Along the line seeing the movie, a lil bit of romance was heating up, i mean she was pressing her button on my, you know where wink. Got hard and it was really going down not until she faced me and kissed me.. At that point I was just numb and wasn't in the mood anymore..

I have this thing in which I kinda of detest kissing, like I can't even share a spoon with someone not to talk of plunging my mouth in theirs exchanging saliva..

Now the question going through my head is,

Is this normal, as in not wanting to kiss??

Why did the kissing kill the already heated up romance??

Is this some mental issue??

I'd do any other pre-intimacy than kissing and Cunnilingus ..

She eventually said I'm boring got angry and left.. tried explaining to her that she shouldn't have kissed me on the mouth, she should have kissed me anywhere but my mouth, I don't feel anything there.. well she wasn't having it...

The thing is, this isn't her first time attempting it . I thought her she already got the cue that I hated that as I pulled way when she tried too ..

Abeg pls help oo.

Make kiss your bride on wedding day no go hard me...
Re: Is This Normal!! by Gbadugbakun(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16
You should have initiated the move then rather than waiting for her to do it since you know you don't like kissing.
Re: Is This Normal!! by Weknowbetter: 8:09pm On Jun 16
Grow up

8 Likes

Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16
Gbadugbakun:
You should have initiated the move then rather than waiting for her to do it since you know you don't like kissing.
I don't do that.. I let them come on to me first ..

I mean other girls would place your hand on their breast, some grind harder on your crotch, some grab your dick and so on and so forth .. she could've done any of this and have the best the sunday of her life but no, she just had to fvcking kiss on the mouth.. that's a no no..
Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16
Weknowbetter:
Grow up
how??
Re: Is This Normal!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16
you dont like kissing OR you dont know how to kiss?

you are indeed a boring person if you dont want/like to kiss a woman to create the right sexual mood...

3 Likes

Re: Is This Normal!! by FeliciaOja(f): 8:22pm On Jun 16
I can swear with my life
Op is not more than 16 years

5 Likes

Re: Is This Normal!! by advanceDNA: 8:28pm On Jun 16
Silentgroper:
how??

Just learn it......I was like that too...I used to find kissing really gross .....until i met this girl that really likes it and likes me too...she can kiss for 1hr .....no cap..... so she nor gree for me even after i told her i dont like licking another another person's saliva...

I also noticed kissing is sometimes a way of deciding something is off with ur relationship...
If u are dating a girl that kisses u alot before and suddenly avoids kissing u ...baba someone else may have taken ur place even if she dey manage spread legs for you

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal!! by pansophist(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16
Silentgroper is suffering from philemaphobia. sorry

2 Likes

Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16
pansophist:
Silentgroper is suffering from philemaphobia. sorry
I've got no fear for it. It just feels awkward and ignites no passion in me ..

All the while she was doing it .. my mind was just like "Wtf" ... She was getting intense with it, I was just there doing nothing waiting for her to finish .. I felt her tongue and this mild nausea almost engulfed me ..

Omoh French kissing go really make me puke oo ..

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16
FeliciaOja:
I can swear with my life
Op is not more than 16 years
and you're not anymore smarter than this ...

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16
MrBrownJay1:
you dont like kissing OR you dont know how to kiss?

you are indeed a boring person if you dont want/like to kiss a woman to create the right sexual mood...
it creates no sexual passion /mood in me .. that's the better explanation..
Re: Is This Normal!! by pansophist(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16
Silentgroper:
I've got no fear for it. It just feels awkward and ignites no passion in me ..

All the while she was doing it .. my mind was just like "Wtf" ... She was getting intense with it, I was just there doing nothing waiting for her to finish .. I felt her tongue and this mild nausea almost engulfed me ..

Omoh French kissing go really make me puke oo ..

You don't like her, that's why.

This is common when you are horney, but not into the person in front of you. Its why prostitutes don't kiss their client. Shew will be like, ''just nack me and get out jare''. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16
advanceDNA:

Just learn it......I was like that too...I used to find kissing really gross .....until i met this girl that really likes it and likes me too...she can kiss for 1hr .....no cap..... so she nor gree for me even after i told her i dont like licking another another person's saliva...

I also noticed kissing is sometimes a way of deciding something is off with ur relationship...
If u are dating a girl that kisses u alot before and suddenly avoids kissing u ...baba someone else may have taken ur place even if she dey manage spread legs for you

well I really don't give a shiit if some nigga takes my place.. I move on to the next girl...

That aside, kissing on the mouth is just my problem.. But kissing any other part of me is acceptable...
Re: Is This Normal!! by advanceDNA: 9:09pm On Jun 16
Silentgroper:
well I really don't give a shiit if some nigga takes my place.. I move on to the next girl...

That aside, kissing on the mouth is just my problem.. But kissing any other part of me is acceptable...

Lol...... No wahala...u go meet ur type....there are women that don't like kissing too
Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16
pansophist:

You don't like her, that's why.

This is common when you are horney, but not into the person in front of you. Its why prostitutes don't kiss their client. Shew will be like, ''just nack me and get out jare''. Lol
is kissing on the mouth that important .. I mean kissing me on the cheek or forehead would but which one be mouth ...

Btw, you just might be right..
Re: Is This Normal!! by pansophist(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16
Silentgroper:
is kissing on the mouth that important .. I mean kissing me on the cheek or forehead would but which one be mouth ...

Btw, you just might be right..

Make I spoil your mood small

There are more bacteria in the mouth than in the anus. Yes, you heard that right. The misconception that bacteria are infested in dirty places is always not true.

Everything that goes out of your anus enters through your mouth. The tongue is the dirtiest part of a human's body.

So if you don't like kissing for health reasons, you probably are correct. And if you prefer to kiss the anus instead of the lips, you are probably healthier than those who kiss through the mouth lol grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Normal!! by LotaTee: 9:34pm On Jun 16
Kissing is nasty.
Re: Is This Normal!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16
Silentgroper:
it creates no sexual passion /mood in me .. that's the better explanation..

how do you want to create sexual passion OR start to get in the mood, if without kissing... so your mouth doesnt go near her body at all?
remember, although it creates no sexual mood for you, its also FOR HER (aka to get her in a sexual mood)
Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16
MrBrownJay1:

how do you want to create sexual passion OR start to get in the mood, if without kissing... so your mouth doesnt go near her body at all?
remember, although it creates no sexual mood for you, its also FOR HER (aka to get her in a sexual mood)
i would kiss anywhere except the mouth and the pubic area ..

She killed the mood in me by doing that I e kissing me in the mouth and I just couldn't get aroused anymore like I just felt disinterested in the whole thing ..

she has made attempt at it before in which I pulled away almost immediately.. wasn't she supposed to take a cue from that..

Infact, there was another time she asked me to prove my love for her after I don finger for head die . I asked how and she said to kiss her. I leaned forward to kiss her on the forehead and she said no,on her mouth.. I just couldn't, so I just friggin walked away..

Na why I like sewa.. A kiss to the forehead and she'd sleep like a baby that night. Those were in her words..

But this one, just wants it to be on the mouth ..
Re: Is This Normal!! by flokii: 11:18pm On Jun 16
Start practicing how to do proper mouth kiss.. you can't escape it on your wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:37am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:
i would kiss anywhere except the mouth and the pubic area ..

have you told her exactly that or you just expect her to guess it?

She killed the mood in me by doing that I e kissing me in the mouth and I just couldn't get aroused anymore like I just felt disinterested in the whole thing ..

what do you think is more awkward here... someone who want to kiss to get in sexual mood OR someone who doesnt want to kiss to get in sexual mood?!

she has made attempt at it before in which I pulled away almost immediately.. wasn't she supposed to take a cue from that.. Infact, there was another time she asked me to prove my love for her after I don finger for head die . I asked how and she said to kiss her. I leaned forward to kiss her on the forehead and she said no,on her mouth.. I just couldn't, so I just friggin walked away..

she could think you were SHY, ASHAMED, SCARED, or simply NOT INTERESTED.... but you accepted that she came over again, so obviously you want her... you just expect her to automatically know how awkward you are (which she doesnt)

Na why I like sewa.. A kiss to the forehead and she'd sleep like a baby that night. Those were in her words..

and thats why she probably prefers Segun.... because he kisses on the mouth AND lick toto well well.
Re: Is This Normal!! by AcadaWriter: 1:13am On Jun 17
Grow up
Re: Is This Normal!! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:38am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:
So this girl hit me up about wanting to show up at my crib. She came and after few discuss and Cho Cho Cho .. She grabbed my phone saying she wants to see movies.No wahala but no enter my Whatsapp was what I muttered .. As a real gee she sef lock up .. Along the line seeing the movie, a lil bit of romance was heating up, i mean she was pressing her button on my, you know where wink. Got hard and it was really going down not until she faced me and kissed me.. At that point I was just numb and wasn't in the mood anymore..

I have this thing in which I kinda of detest kissing, like I can't even share a spoon with someone not to talk of plunging my mouth in theirs exchanging saliva..

Now the question going through my head is,

Is this normal, as in not wanting to kiss??

Why did the kissing kill the already heated up romance??

Is this some mental issue??

I'd do any other pre-intimacy than kissing and Cunnilingus ..

She eventually said I'm boring got angry and left.. tried explaining to her that she shouldn't have kissed me on the mouth, she should have kissed me anywhere but my mouth, I don't feel anything there.. well she wasn't having it...

The thing is, this isn't her first time attempting it . I thought her she already got the cue that I hated that as I pulled way when she tried too ..

Abeg pls help oo.

Make kiss your bride on wedding day no go hard me...
you are an impotent. Seek urgent help not this kind of stories you are putting up here, how can you say a kiss turn you off? Guy tell the girl or tell us you can't perform. She or someone here can help with solution else you will remain like that for ever
Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:18am On Jun 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are an impotent. Seek urgent help not this kind of stories you are putting up here, how can you say a kiss turn you off? Guy tell the girl or tell us you can't perform. She or someone here can help with solution else you will remain like that for ever
can an importent have an erection??
Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:20am On Jun 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
if i was an impotent though, what solutions would I get from here??
Re: Is This Normal!! by dkidd: 3:52am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:

And I will take her too and the next one grin
Re: Is This Normal!! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:02am On Jun 17
Silentgroper:
if i was an impotent though, what solutions would I get from here??
see, first you need to come out clean and say your problem as it is. Then you can definitely get help, I can help you medically and won't cost you anything. But you you are pretending, it will be difficult to ask you questions to obtain the right answers for effective and efficient treatment .
Re: Is This Normal!! by ghettochild(m): 7:51am On Jun 17
you are what we call boring during intimacy.
I have dated girls who dont like kissing hence the relationship became a fling n it ended so soon..I can't even date someone who can't kiss talkless marry one.
Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 7:55am On Jun 17
dkidd:

And I will take her too and the next one grin
And i move again..

I don't share a girl with another man, no matter what .. I'm that principled...
Re: Is This Normal!! by dkidd: 12:58pm On Jun 18
Silentgroper:
And i move again..

I don't share a girl with another man, no matter what .. I'm that principled...
You go move tire be that... For this naija? Make I hear say na only u dey there lol 😂
Re: Is This Normal!! by Silentgroper(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18
dkidd:

You go move tire be that... For this naija? Make I hear say na only u dey there lol 😂
na win win situation.. I no plan to come chop one oussy till thy kingdom .. I need sample orishirishi , so many can die in peace cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Spend Time With My Girl / Meet Singles Here Now ! / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.