Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Sister Turned +1 Today - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Sister Turned +1 Today (25303 Views)

My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her / I Am +1 Today, Happy Birthday To My Self. / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by fergie001: 1:38pm On Jun 17
abobote:
16, with all these load

Happy birthday beautiful and a follow Manchester United fan
June 16, not 16 years old ooooooo......haaaaaaaaa
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17
Danisaint112:
OP NAIRALAND is not a place you expose yourself or family members especially if you are popular.

Meanwhile, did you ask for her permission before bringing/posting her here? πŸ₯΄

Even if you wanted to show off your beautiful sister or do it for the likes and praises, you could simply use a different account. The mods will still push it to front page because topics like this aren't usually overlooked.

Doing it with your main account is uncalled for. You know what I mean? undecided
Anyway Happy birthday to your sister. Many more years to come. πŸ™‚

Adviser kwantinue. So Nairaland nor be human beings dey use the App. So if WAEC or any university publish you as best student for the world to see, na bad thing?

People and weird mentality. Either you admit it or not. We humans love fame, and there's nothing bad if you are legitimately famous. Wizkid, Davido, 2face etc and even their kids have been dominating our screens and nothing do them. Fame is Famous

1 Like

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by fergie001: 1:40pm On Jun 17
finallybusy:
For a fan of a sport, she sure doesn’t know the way to a gym.
She stopped football years ago.

Was in the school 11 at AOCOED, then fainted at the Co-Ed games, doctor's advice, hypertension....leave it!

Years ago sha

1 Like

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by fergie001: 1:42pm On Jun 17
Danisaint112:
OP NAIRALAND is not a place you expose yourself or family members especially if you are popular.

Meanwhile, did you ask for her permission before bringing/posting her here? πŸ₯΄

Even if you wanted to show off your beautiful sister or do it for the likes and praises, you could simply use a different account. The mods will still push it to front page because topics like this aren't usually overlooked.

Doing it with your main account is uncalled for. You know what I mean? undecided
No 1, I am not popular
No 2, you take nairaland too seriously, what's it with you guys sef
No 3, you think I will post for likes or without her consent?
I am a mod, neither a headmaster nor best amongst equals

Una dey take this thing too seriously abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17
She go well…
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Eriokanmi: 1:44pm On Jun 17
Happy birthday pretty. OP please tell her to be mindful of what she eats. She's still young and can still control it. Cheers to her new age

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by fergie001: 1:45pm On Jun 17
dragunov:

That 2nd pix though. She come stand as if shit de hold am.
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

You get bad mouth
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by fergie001: 1:45pm On Jun 17
Eriokanmi:
Happy birthday pretty. OP please tell her to be mindful of what she eats. She's still young and can still control it. Cheers to her new age
Thank you, my mum don talk tire.

One bag of rice, she fit finish am in one month cheesy
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Galinton(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17
yyba:
so to him because he is a mod no Freedom of expression again? Apart from her boobs nothing appealing in her . Too much over bleaching, her face and legs colour are different mteeeew undecided
pls post your picture i want check something
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Eriokanmi: 1:51pm On Jun 17
fergie001:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Izunwa(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17
fergie001:

Hahaha... She said OT was under renovation till August. She still betrayed us sha!

Ehee!!! Atleast, we can now confirm that Ratcliffe is doing something about the poor state of the stadium🏟️.

Happy birthday to ur sis πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

1 Like

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Abee79(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17
Happy birthday to her! 🎈πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Uniquekriss(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17
Those cleavages are too much to be revealed. All the same, happy birthday to Mya fellow June born.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by dragunov: 2:10pm On Jun 17
fergie001:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

You get bad mouth
😜😜😜😜😜
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by yyba: 2:19pm On Jun 17
Galinton:
pls post your picture i want check something
ok
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Sleekfingers: 2:24pm On Jun 17
We4all:
Stop marketing your sister.

Goods wey don expire. Who will date a breastless woman?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by NothingDoMe: 2:45pm On Jun 17
Danisaint112:

Agreed. I believe he/she wanted to help her sell her market with credibility but caution should be applied. Too many crazies online.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Khyrvxjzy: 2:46pm On Jun 17
fergie001:
June 16 hurray!

My younger sis, a lifelong United fan, turned +1 today and decided to celebrate it at the home of our 'noisy' neighbours.

Wishing you many more blissful years ahead.. "Mama"
she get yansh o

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by fergie001: 2:56pm On Jun 17
Khyrvxjzy:
she get yansh o
See where your eye dey go, haba
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Konquest: 3:02pm On Jun 17
fergie001:
June 16 hurray!

My younger sis, a lifelong United fan, turned +1 today and decided to celebrate it at the home of our 'noisy' neighbours.

Ah! She lives in "Gunchester"... I wish her a Happy +1.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Konquest: 3:07pm On Jun 17
Danisaint112:

I have a totally different perspective to this.

There's nothing WRONG with what he has done. Besides, the OP is a Moderator here on NL. From time to time, NL members celebrate their anniversaries and that of their loved ones and these can get pushed to the NL frontpage depending on the news worthiness. The catchy thing about the post is that she's at the Etihad Stadium and is also celebrating her +1 birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Burgerlomo: 3:15pm On Jun 17
HBD LLNP πŸ™
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by dfrost: 3:26pm On Jun 17
fergie001:
June 16 hurray!

Baba fergie, I'm suspecting you. Kyase, Ray07 come and see who has been selling us out to our neighbours angry embarassed. I can't believe that Lamasta finally got to fergie001. This is not fair to us Baba fegs, not fair at all. Angelfrost, finally you can be happy now.
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by dfrost: 3:28pm On Jun 17
fergie001:

Hahaha... She said OT was under renovation till August. She still betrayed us sha!

Baba fergie, and you couldn't caution her of the repercussion? angry
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by dfrost: 3:31pm On Jun 17
All Red faithfuls should fall out ooh... This is coming from our boss fergie001 pasting those noisy neighbours pictures all over his thread... No ooooo way angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by fergie001: 3:33pm On Jun 17
dfrost:

Baba fergie, and you couldn't caution her of the repercussion? angry
No kind of names I never call her..... Traitor betrayal, she dey beg me.
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by fergie001: 3:33pm On Jun 17
dfrost:

Baba fergie, I'm suspecting you. Kyase, Ray07 come and see who has been selling us out to our neighbours angry embarassed. I can't believe that Lamasta finally got to fergie001. This is not fair to us Baba fegs, not fair at all. Angelfrost, finally you can be happy now.
Hahaha..... When will you people sack Kyase Oga for heaven's sakes.
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Danisaint112(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17
Patriotic9ja:

Adviser kwantinue. So Nairaland nor be human beings dey use the App. So if WAEC or any university publish you as best student for the world to see, na bad thing?

People and weird mentality. Either you admit it or not. We humans love fame, and there's nothing bad if you are legitimately famous. Wizkid, Davido, 2face etc and even their kids have been dominating our screens and nothing do them. Fame is Famous

You still don't get it do you? The guy is a mod. And I know a good amount of people who rained curses on him and his colleagues severally after returning from a ban.

You think if those people were to see or come in contact with his sister physically they will flow smoothly? Some might even get into a relationship with her with the intention of use and dump. Wisdom is profitable brother.

But if you feel you are right, then you are right. No hard feelings. Peace.

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Ceasarceasar: 3:57pm On Jun 17
fergie001:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by finallybusy: 3:58pm On Jun 17
fergie001:

She stopped football years ago.

Was in the school 11 at AOCOED, then fainted at the Co-Ed games, doctor's advice, hypertension....leave it!

Years ago sha
She can never go wrong with a gym membership. She should clean up her diet and get in shape.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by Alusiizizi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17
fergie001:
June 16 hurray!

How is her dick sucking skills?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Turned +1 Today by We4all: 4:02pm On Jun 17
Sleekfingers:

Goods wey don expire. Who will date a breastless woman?

Real men date women and not breast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Duties And Functions Of The Best Man At A Nigerian Wedding. / 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding / Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.