Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,939 members, 7,876,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions (75516 Views)

Ariana Grande's Body, Weight Loss, Spark Reactions. She Reacts / Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by ViceGovernor: 3:31pm On Jun 17
900warriorz:
Who else doesn't get freaked by big nyansh and big boobs? undecided I wan chop the nyansh?

Team portable gather here grin
Try to eat more meat.
Real men eat meat only dogs eat bones.

Women who are like skeleton are so disgusting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Ceasarceasar: 3:33pm On Jun 17
Floky215:

If to say you get preek you for understand.

As a woman you can never understand how men body work...!!

Na true she talk..

Any man wey follow that woman no get taste

2 Likes

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17
900warriorz:
Who else doesn't get freaked by big nyansh and big boobs? undecided I wan chop the nyansh?

Team portable is good when submarine never passed her Onitsha under bridge even if her upper iweaka don drop, e go still dey manageable.

Men with small and petite priick will never want team portable that have received submarine in&out, she go just dey use him dey chat on Facebook during sex
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by hkidola00(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17
900warriorz:

noo big yansh it is

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by 900warriorz: 3:45pm On Jun 17
ViceGovernor:

Try to eat more meat.
Real men eat meat only dogs eat bones.

Women who are like skeleton are so disgusting
So the woman I posted na bone for your eye? You need to visit the optician nwanem grin

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by 900warriorz: 3:45pm On Jun 17
BabbanBura:

Flat bres, turn off
the breast wey you see for that picture flat?
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by ViceGovernor: 3:47pm On Jun 17
900warriorz:
So the woman I posted na bone for your eye? You need to visit the optician nwanem grin
She try small. I score her 3/10.
But that one na girl abeg no be woman yet……woman dey get orange 🍊 for chest not tangerine.
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by 900warriorz: 3:48pm On Jun 17
ViceGovernor:

She try small. I score her 3/10.
But that one na girl abeg no be woman yet……woman dey get orange 🍊 for chest not tangerine.

Lol....Chidinma Ekile na girl okwa ya? cheesy
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by royalfly(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17
OboOlora:
Men are f00lish.
How is this even attractive to them.
The lady is uglee, her face is terrible and she has bad teeth n mouth
The a55 is also filled with cellulite and probably stretch marks and bad odour
Una go just de fantasize on top dirt
Men will sleep with anything
Tueeeeeee

Shhhh na person wife be that. Na omo u take dey wash ur own
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:06pm On Jun 17
900warriorz:

I love nyash ooo

2 Likes

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by tiswell(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17
OboOlora:
Men are f00lish.
Tueeeeeee
tone down the jealousy and show us your clean and beautiful pishure without make up
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Haaland21: 4:23pm On Jun 17
FourQu:
If you are fat and want to slim down then good news, Tinubu's shege banza administration got ya back 200% wink

Next please...

Cry of a pain loser supporting a failed governor.
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Duru009(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17
They should leave this woman alone, make she no go enter DEPRESSION
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Haaland21: 4:27pm On Jun 17
Yorubastardz:
Doggystyle with this Warri girl will cure all the depression that Tinubu put on us. kiss

Pervert generation.......
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Franking: 4:27pm On Jun 17
Me and nyash...me and nyash...me and nyash...me and nyash
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by FourQu: 4:28pm On Jun 17
Haaland21:

Next please...

Cry of a pain loser supporting a failed governor.

No worry, your president is winning grin

🤡

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Maysdevices(f): 4:28pm On Jun 17
OboOlora:
Men are f00lish.
Tueeeeeee
You sound like a very nice person
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by emmykk(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17
Port443:
To think they were all referring to someone's wife angry angry
Her body her business. Next!!!

You brain is properly function that nairaland moderator
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by owukpa(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Idinem: 5:00pm On Jun 17
FourQu:
If you are fat and want to slim down then good news, Tinubu's shege banza administration got ya back 200% wink
you took the word from me bother

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by IdeasYapayaski: 5:04pm On Jun 17
900warriorz:

We wey get big Willie nor to like make that pelvic bone dey touch our Willie.😁
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Feldie: 5:08pm On Jun 17
OboOlora:
Men are f00lish.
Tueeeeeee
the internet has been overrun by 20 - 25 old boys who have probably not seen an actual naked woman in real life so what do you expect? Kids born in year 2000 are now 24 years old and they have internet and phone
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Henryfocoyo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17
OboOlora:
Men are f00lish.
Tueeeeeee
I be man o but this one I support you 💯 , like wtf , this woman is not even attractive damn

2 Likes

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by officialfestus(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Elsueno: 5:57pm On Jun 17
This looks really weird,... Not really attractive

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by sprints1: 6:04pm On Jun 17
Vulcan24:

Hmm! I see ur points really! Her body looks bad !
she did gastric sleeve she is suppose to be fat but she can manage her weight obviously without that surgery but she insisted she wants a quick way... well she has to be very careful of the food she eats and infection and possibly she might age quicker simply because her liver is not getting enough support from the stomach... her life her cup of tea...

2 Likes

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Nezan(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17
OboOlora:
Men are f00lish.
Tueeeeeee
grin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by okorogodwin4(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17
Dirty nyash thank God for media social Abi social media
Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by MyAmericandream(f): 6:57pm On Jun 17
900warriorz:

You sure say you be Nigeria guy?

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Remite011(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17
900warriorz:

Where I fit see dis babe abeg 🙏🏽🙏🏽

1 Like

Re: Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions by Aroyjunior(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17
You suppose to dey sing thank you for saving me,thank you my lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / Chidi Mokeme's Sister And Cousin Are Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.