Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,189 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun (23408 Views)

I Spent 24Yrs In Prison For Following Friend To Police Station - Lukman Adeyemi / DELSU Lecturer Escapes From Kidnapper's Den In Delta, Reunites With Family. PIC / ‘I Saw Big Men Come For Body Parts In Kidnapper’s Den’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by just2endowed: 12:49pm On Jun 17
omoredia:
The same reason why the FG cannot come down hard on these terrorists and kidnappers is the same reason Lagos state government can't come down hard on area boys and agberos. They worked for govt during elections.

Louder please.

Lai Mohamed equate Lagos agbero to fulani terrorist bandit. One is legally recognized in Lagos state while the other is not recognized

Today is holiday and a Keke napep is carrying us. An agbero has to stopped us and demand owo mi da because we are passing through the road. The agbero is tagged with tattoo, smoking Indian hemp and others. They start dragging the steering with driver until he pays. Tell me what's the difference between these political thug that sonwolu empowered to that of terroris bandits.?

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by Antivirus92(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17
MaziObinnaokija:
sad those Fulani bororo/nomadic are very brutal, deadly. " Daku Daku" .May we NOT jam AGBAKO
Tinubu and ffk told us that those fulanis are the same with your people from the south west.
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by zombieHUNTER: 1:02pm On Jun 17
Zico5:

Tell me what competent leader u are talking about will do in the current situation of this country. Will he take gun and be running after kidnappers or he will ease them out of existence. You guys will just open ur mouth anyhow

This Tinubu you are defending once told Jonathan to resign because of Insecurity that the bulk stops at his desk

A president is the commander of the Armed forces and chief security officer of the country

Since Tinubu can't get the work done
let him give way

stop defending incompetency
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by MaziObinnaokija: 1:27pm On Jun 17
Antivirus92:
Tinubu and ffk told us that those fulanis are the same with your people from the south west.
undecided is OKIJA now in S/W?
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by waice6571: 2:16pm On Jun 17
whirlwind7:
This post made it to the front page, but the admin or moderator didn't bother to edit it to make it readable.

You get to the next paragraph only to realize the whole article is being repeated from the beginning.

I just quit reading it.

@op copied from another blog site and dumped it on Nairaland like garbage. It is expected of the moderators to read, confirm the source of the news and edit or reshape it before pushing it to the front page, to preserve the integrity of Nairaland.

I believe all the mods are on a voluntary service. A paid staff can't be working so hard to disrepute the organisation that is responsible to.
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by Antivirus92(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17
MaziObinnaokija:
undecided is OKIJA now in S/W?
you don't know?
The particular OKIJA where you're from.
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by MaziObinnaokija: 3:04pm On Jun 17
Antivirus92:
you don't know?
The particular OKIJA where you're from.
OKIJA,IHIALA LGA undecided
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by zudozz: 3:15pm On Jun 17
Monsignor22:

https://punchng.com/how-i-spent-six-days-in-kidnappers-den-electrical-engineer/

If you voted for Buhari that year and you are wondering why dis is happening. God will punisch u n ur entire family!

1 Like

Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by Jakumo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17
It is pathetic to see how so many topics in this forum degenerate into an exchange of petty tit-for-tat insults and tribal allegiance declarations by short-sighted, one-dimensional people who are incapable of considering news developments in any context beyond their list of carefully nurtured personal prejudices.

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by Antivirus92(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17
MaziObinnaokija:
OKIJA,IHIALA LGA undecided
na only that u see for Google?
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by TemmyT002(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17
All the Restaurants or food seller shops that are close to forests should be full of police spies.
When you see anybody buying a lot of food, follow them discreetly to see where they are taking it to.
They are probably kidnappers.
But the police no get time for that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by zexy2030(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17
There are alot of security hints on this revelation but politicians won't allow force men do their work. We are more than the criminals but unfortunately our leaders are the criminals dem selves.
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by delpee(f): 6:30pm On Jun 17
Jakumo:
It is pathetic to see how so many topics in this forum degenerate into an exchange of petty tit-for-tat insults and tribal allegiance declarations by short-sighted, one-dimensional people who are incapable of considering news developments in any context beyond their list of carefully nurtured personal prejudices.

The bitter truth!
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17
jumpandpas:
wink

I ask again, IS NIGERIA NOT A FAILED COUNTRY?
We all know the answer bro
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by Yujin(m): 12:00am On Jun 18
alpharoyalty:
Fulani atrocities are beyond words.
They feast on the disunity in the south between west, East, middle belt, south etc while taking attention from their atrocities.
Southern unity is what we need
Southern unity is dead. Stop talking about it. Everyone must face his battle alone.
Re: How I Spent 6 Days In Kidnapper’s Den — Electrical Engineer In Ogun by Fab21: 8:39am On Jun 18
This is so scary I can't just imagine what the man's going through right now.

Fortunately, he'd have escape with the boys in his office before the kidnappers came in, but he allowed his boys to go first and escaped.

Oh! What a selfless leader.

But my question is, who're these FuLANIs?
Are they all Nigerians?

Imagine a teenager carrying gun and using it to threaten some who's old enough to give birth to him.

Nigeria is a failed Nation, honestly.

Why the govt isn't working earnestly on security still baffles me. Is it something that's very tedious to do ?

In the part of the story, one of the vigilantes was killed and his gun and charm was collected by the kidnapper?

The vigilante aren't fortified?
The FuLANIs aslo have charms?

When Sunday Igboho was waging war against these FuLANIs then, most yorùbá kings were not in support.

This is so pathetic and terrible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Thief Tied And Dragged In Abuja (Graphic Video, Pics) / Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State / NDLEA Arrests Grandma For Drugs, Recovers South Africa-bound Opioid Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.